挑战极限8月9号开头是什么b开头的英文歌曲曲

8月9日极限挑战插曲英文歌女声_百度知道
8月9日极限挑战插曲英文歌女声
Marvin Gaye - Charlie PuthLet's Marvin Gaye and get it onYou got the healing that I wantJust like they say it in the songUntil the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it onWe got this king size to ourselvesDon't have to share with no one elseDon't keep your secrets to yourselfIt's karma sutra show and tellYeah woahThere's loving in your eyesThat pulls me closerIt's so subtle, I'm in troubleBut I'd love to be in trouble with youLet's Marvin Gaye and get it onYou got the healing that I wantJust like they say it in the songUntil the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it onYou got to give it up to meI'm screaming mercy, mercy pleaseJust like they say it in the songUntil the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it onAnd when you leave me all aloneI'm like a stray without a homeI'm like a dog without a boneI just want you for my ownI got to have you babeWoahThere's loving in your eyesThat pulls me closerIt's so subtle, I'm in troubleBut I'd love to be in trouble with youLet's Marvin Gaye and get it onYou got the healing that you wantLike they say it in the songsUntil the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it onLet's Marvin Gaye and get it onYou got the healing that I wantJust like they say it in the songUntil the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it onYou got to give it up to meI'm screaming mercy, mercy pleaseJust like they say it in the songUntil the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it onJust like they say it in the songUntil the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
8月9日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁网站防火墙
网站防火墙
您的请求过于频繁,已被网站管理员设置拦截!
可能原因:您对该页面的访问过于频繁
如何解决: