一首韩文歌副歌有一句没关系句you and me

最近101.7常放的一首英文歌 开头是口哨 副歌是MISS YOU BABY MISS YOU BABY重复 男生唱的 求解答 谢谢_百度知道
最近101.7常放的一首英文歌 开头是口哨 副歌是MISS YOU BABY MISS YOU BABY重复 男生唱的 求解答 谢谢
提问者采纳
绝对是这个:歌手:flo rida歌名:whistle您说的
miss you baby应该是副歌歌词:whistle baby whistle baby以下是完整歌词:can you blow my whistle baby, whistle babylet me knowgirl i’m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyhere we goi’m betting you like bebopand i’m betting you love creep modeand i’m betting you like girls that give love to girlsand stroke your little egoi bet i’m guilty your honorbut that’s how we live in my genrewhen in hell i pay rottweilerthere’s only one flo, and one ridai’m a damn shameorder more champagne, pull it down hellstreamtryna put it on yabet your lips spin back around cornerslow it down baby take a little longercan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babylet me knowgirl i’m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyhere we gowhistle baby, whistle baby,whistle baby, whistle babyit’s like everywhere i gomy whistle ready to blowshorty don’t leave a noteshe can get any by the lowpermission not approvedit’s okay, it’s under controlshow me soprano, cause girl you can handlebaby we start snagging, you come in part clothesgirl i’m losing wing, my bucatti the same roadshow me your perfect pitch,you got it my banjotalented with your lips, like you blew out candlesso amusing, now you can make a whistle with the musichope you ain’t got no issue, you can do itgive me the perfect picture, never lose itcan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babylet me knowgirl i’m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyhere we gowhistle baby, whistle baby,whistle baby, whistle babygo girl you can work itlet me see your whistle while you work iti’mma lay it back, don’t stop itcause i love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on menow, shorty let that whistle blowyeah, baby let that whistle blowcan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babylet me knowgirl i’m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyhere we gowhistle baby, whistle baby,whistle baby, whistle baby 希望帮到~
提问者评价
谢谢! 是这首 哈哈
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想请教一个R&B.Hiphop的歌曲名.男生说唱. 和一首韩文歌
我想请教一个R&B.Hiphop的歌曲名.男生说唱. 和一首韩文歌
开头是雷雨背景listen to this...然后很快的饶舌说唱,中间循环部分是I want you i want (you )to love .还听到all you wanna 副歌有don't go .结尾是歌者独白,the now that the end of story ....根据听到的,通过网络找不到.知道这个歌的请给我个歌名。求一首韩文歌,.开头男生说了一句之后,就是女童声合唱了一段,男生说唱,也有女生副歌,.中间一段很调皮的说唱,可能是06年之前的韩服游戏音乐集歌曲,很轻快的R&B的感觉。绝对不是七公主..听过的朋友请告诉我。
不区分大小写匿名
第二个,不清楚,第一个应该是You were my everything作者aviation Link:/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=you+were+my+everything歌词如下:我也很喜欢这个歌(talking)this goes out to someone that wasonce the most important person in my lifei didn't realize it at the timei can't forgive myself for the way i treated you soi don't really expect you to eitherit's just... i don't even knowjust listen…you're the one that i like, the one that i needthe one that i gotta have just to succeedwhen i first saw you, i knew it was reali'm sorry about the pain i made you feelthat wasn' let me show you the wayi looked for the sun, but it's raining todayi remember when i first looked into your eyesit was like god was there, heaven in the skiesi wore a disguise 'cause i didn't want to get hurtbut i didn't know i made everything worseyou told me we were crazy in lovebut you didn't care when push came to shoveif you loved me as much as you said you didthen you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shitnow you pushed me away like you never even knew mei loved you with my heart, really and truli guess you forgot about the times that we sharedwhen i would run my fingers through your hairlate nights, just holding you in my armsi don't know how i could do you so wrongi really wanna show you i really need to hold youi really wanna know you like no one could else know youyou are number one, always in my heartand now i can't believe that our love is torn aparti need you andi miss you andi want you andi love you 'causei wanna hold you,i wanna kiss youyou were my everythingand i really miss youi need you andi miss you andi want you andi love you 'causei wanna hold you,i wanna kiss youyou were my everythingand i really miss youi knew you gonna sit and play this with your new manand then sit and laugh as you're holding his handthe thought of that just shatters my heartit breaks in my soul and it tears me apartat times we was off i was scared to show younow i wanna hold you until i can't hold youwithout you, everything seems strangeyour name is forever planted in my braindamn it, i'm insane,take away the paintake away the hurtbaby, we can make it workwhat about when youlooked into my eyestold me you loved meas you would hugged mei guess everything you said was a liei think about it, it brings tears to my eyesnow i'm not even a thought in your mindi can see clearly, my love is not blindi need you andi miss you andi want you andi love you 'causei wanna hold you,i wanna kiss youyou were my everythingand i really miss youi need you andi miss you andi want you andi love you 'causei wanna hold you,i wanna kiss youyou were my everythingand i really miss you(talking) i just wish everything could have turned out differentlyi had a special feeling about you
相关知识等待您来回答
明星领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一首韩文歌副歌有句you and me_百度知道
一首韩文歌副歌有句you and me
一首韩文歌副歌有句you and me
我有更好的答案
男团还是女团
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有句Never change 副歌开头是you wanna be together.......forever_百度知道
歌词里有句Never change 副歌开头是you wanna be together.......forever
提问者采纳
  Fightstar - Never Change  歌词:LRC by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiang  The time is now to tell  All your secrets of deceit and glorious  Greed and all the things that caught our eyes  It takes me back to a place  When we were drunken and disgraced but we were young  Abusing all the things that we had won  You take another and I’ll be watching  You never change, never change, you’re all the same  You can’t keep me down, you can’t keep me down  I’ll be your home if you  Don’t you ever need something to just believe in  The time is now to tell  How we set the streets a-fire with furious  Heat that paints a sweat across the skin  It takes me back to a time  When we refused to walk the line, but we were young  Abusing all the things that we had done  You take another and I’ll be watching  You never change, never change, you’re all the same  You can’t keep me down, you can’t keep me down  I’ll be your home if you  Don’t you ever need something to just believe in  Somewhere out along the way  Something seemed to change in your eyes  What’s new to me is old to you  And now it’s our time to rise  There will always be another way  You never change, never change, you’re all the same  You can’t keep me down, you can’t keep me down  You never change, never change, you’re all the same  You can’t keep me down, you can’t keep me down  I’ll be your home if you  Don’t you ever need something to just hold on to
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首粤语歌里面副歌有英文say you love me_百度知道
一首粤语歌里面副歌有英文say you love me
NATURALLY 7 - Say you love meThe ocean rises the waves now crash cross the seashoreAs the wind blowsThe earth, the moon, flowers bloom as the rain dropsAnd the trees growNo mystery I can come to see I can feel your soulMake you wholeWith open arms I am here for you, I’m the air you breatheI’m everythingSay you love meTell me that you love meSay that I’m the one that you come running toTo hold you through the rainSay you love meAnd there’s no one else above meOpen up your heart to me I’ll always beAll you’ll ever needSay you love meI’ll unlock the door to paradise just followIf you want toTake my hand and we’ll fly away let me show youThat I love youThe candles burn as your world is turning slowlyListen closelyBe with me I am here for you foreverAnd everSay you love meTell me that you love meSay that I’m the one that you come running toTo hold you through the rainSay you love meAnd there’s no one else above meOpen up your heart to me I’ll always beAll you’ll ever needSay you love meI know you’re out thereChasing waterfalls (say you love me)But you can rise aboveAnd show me that you loveSay you love meTell me that you love meSay that I’m the one that you come running toTo hold you through the rainSay you love meAnd there’s no one else above meOpen up your heart to me I’ll always beAll you’ll ever needSay you love meSay you love me, say you love meI’m all you’ll ever needJust say you love meSay you love me, say you love meI can hear you breatheJust say you love meSay you love me, say you love meI can hear you breatheJust say you love meSay you love me, say you love meI can hear you breatheJust say you love meSay you love me, say you love meI can hear you breatheJust say you love meSay you love me, say you love meI can hear you breatheJust say you love meSay You Love MeEnd
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
粤语歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
黎明《100样可能》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 say i love you韩文歌 的文章

随机推荐