To be with you
to be with you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
nba季后赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日腾讯体育直播勇士对雷霆第一节结束后回顾第一节比赛时的那首英文歌叫什么名字?谢谢?
按投票排序
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录寻找 一首 英文歌曲 其中一句是 EVERY SHA LA
LA ——— 歌名是什么?
寻找 一首 英文歌曲 其中一句是 EVERY SHA LA
LA ——— 歌名是什么?
09-08-13 &
&Yesterday Once More&& 中文叫《昨日重现》昨日重现  歌手:卡朋特       When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting for my favorite songsWhen they played I'd sing along,It make me smile.Those were such happy times and not so long agoHow I wondered where they'd gone.But they're back again just like a long lost friendAll the songs I love so well.Every shalala every wo'wostill shines.Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fineWhen they get to the partwhere he's breaking her heartIt can really make me cryjust like before.It's yesterday once more.(Shoobie do lang lang)Looking bak on how it was in years gone by And the good times that hadmakes today seem rather sad,So much has changed.It was songs of love that I would sing to themAnd I'd memorise each word.Those old melodies still sound so good to meAs they melt the years awayEvery shalala every wo'wo still shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingTo sing so fineAll my best memorise come back clearly to me Some can even make me cryjust like before.It's yesterday once more.(Shoobie do lang lang)Every shalala every wo'wo still shines.Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fineEvery shalala every wo'wo still shines.Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to singso fine
请登录后再发表评论!求视频的英文歌曲叫什么名字?用百度搜索“马刺VS雷霆第4场 伊巴卡11投全中集锦”第一个就是。, 求视频的英文歌曲叫什么名字?
求视频的英文歌曲叫什么名字?用百度搜索“马刺VS雷霆第4场 伊巴卡11投全中集锦”第一个就是。
多多不寂寞 求视频的英文歌曲叫什么名字?用百度搜索“马刺VS雷霆第4场 伊巴卡11投全中集锦”第一个就是。
--Kelly Clarkson

我要回帖

更多关于 战争雷霆英文名 的文章

随机推荐