等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁该QQ空间为加密空间,无法访问!
扣扣查,一个提供QQ空间克隆与相关功能查询的小窝,喜欢本小站请分享给你的QQ好友.帮忙找下QQ空间背景音乐第二首歌曲叫什么名字?谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙找下QQ空间背景音乐第二首歌曲叫什么名字?谢谢!
帮忙找下QQ空间背景音乐第二首歌曲叫什么名字?谢谢!
提问者采纳
  歌名always come back to you  歌手samantha mumba  Written by Mikkel S.E/Hallgeir Ruston  Yeah, check it out  What, what, what, what  Uh, you like that? Uh  Come on yeah  Uh, no doubt  Break it  I’ve been up and down (uh, what)  Been going round and round (uh)  I’ve been all over town (wha-what,uh)  But I’ll never ever find somebody new for sure  (Yes, yes you are, left to right, yes  Yes you are and rock you all night)  Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  Give me a reason to stay  No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  I always come back to your love  I’ve been high and low (uh)  I don’t know where to go (no, baby)  Because I love you so (you like that)  And I’ll never ever find someone like you for sure  (Yes, yes you are, left to right, yes  Yes you are and rock you all night)  Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  Give me a reason to stay (I need a reason, yeah)  No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  I always come back to your love  (Back to your love, yeah)  Woah  No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  I always come back to your love (yeah)  Woah  Show me love tonight  I’m going left to right  No matter where I go  I always find your love  Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  Give me a reason to stay  No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  I always come back to your love  Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  Give me a reason to stay  No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  I always come back to your love  (Left to right, you like that?)  Woah  (let’s go)  Woah  (Show me)  I always come back to your love
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 博缔组合 歌曲 的文章

随机推荐