小影视频制作中有首ring是什么歌名

找一首歌,开头好像是wake up in the morring,evering,8 am 什么的_百度知道
找一首歌,开头好像是wake up in the morring,evering,8 am 什么的
中间还有I want to be someone不记得歌名了
打错了,是morning,every 是一首女生唱的,挺抒情的一首歌
提问者采纳
only love, so deep and so real,so strong,if i lost you would i ever heal,if i lost you would i ever heal,no more loneliness,wish i knew what to say,what if he doesn&#39?could this be love that i feel,could this be love that i feel?the way he looks,i&#39?could this be love that i feel,who&#39,what should i docould this be love that i feel,just sat in my bed?will it be my turn?could this be love that i feel,if i lost you would i ever heal,could this be love that i feel,he smiles and warms me through up the day,8 a, so deep and so real, laughter and funcould this be love that i feel,could this be love that i feel,so strong, would i ever heal,s so hardworking,if i lost ym getting so nervous,then he&#39,our hearts are so warm,i just wanna cry,could this be love that i feel, so deep and so real,could this be love that i feel.m first thing in my head,t say it too, so deep and so real, so deep and so real?could this be love that i feel,so strong,if i lost you would i ever heal,is a certain someone,could thiss always on my mind,if i lost you,so strong.should i tell him that i love you,he treats me like a lady in everyway,two hearts beating together as one,so strong, so deep and so real,should i tell him i love you,he wants to be someone!could this be love that i feel《could this be love》victoria acostawoke up this morning?应该是这首
提问者评价
感激!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
应该是victoria acosta-could this be love
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌曲名字是三个字最后一个字是我 经常可以做成小影的背景音乐_百度知道
有一首歌曲名字是三个字最后一个字是我 经常可以做成小影的背景音乐
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
下载 猎曲奇兵 (SoundHound )建议你手机或电脑安装 猎曲奇兵 (Soundhound)【英文歌】 或音乐雷达【中文歌】可以自动判断 背景音乐 名称 和 歌手!希望对你有帮助~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首中文歌,其中有句歌词是ring a ring什么的,一个女生唱的,这是什么歌_百度知道
一首中文歌,其中有句歌词是ring a ring什么的,一个女生唱的,这是什么歌
我有更好的答案
ring ring ring
SHE---ring
SHE 的《ring ring ring》么。