promise me you never go away promise me you always neverstay谁的歌,求歌名,女生唱的

我听到一首歌女生唱的高潮部分you say you love me but you always make me cry,l need someone求歌名_百度知道
我听到一首歌女生唱的高潮部分you say you love me but you always make me cry,l need someone求歌名
提问者采纳
nowThat's gonna wanna treat me right(that'll really feel about usgot me gaught when you&#39, many times I did before me like crazyI&#39,boyIf you&#39, i loved you all conditionallydon's gone wanna treat me rightThe more i give your heart many times I did befores the reason why i left you you said you love me but you always make me cry(always make me cry)I need someone who'm gonna change my mind this timeThink tired of the arguements, Im gonna argue any moreI're missin're a cool cool mad boyI need something new in my lifeI&#39, i loved you all conditionallydon&#39, a new love(x2)I wish you now you know how you really feelswhen someone cared about youSince separated, I need love, No mot wanna analyse, no more lonely next to me, tired of your lies and selfishnessyou said you love me but you always make me cryI need someone who&#39A NEW LOVEwish you never thought out for saying this
I'm gonna get you another chanceCuz I know you never changeI was tired to be in playin's why I stay)The more i give my heart
瑞典 zarah
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
a new love
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 名字好像叫stay 里面有一句you stay with me stay by my side女生唱的 挺温和的歌 不是stay by my side那首 最后一个词是 goodbye .求英文及中文歌词
年年wan2614
神了,我和你搜了一样的问题,结果竟然没人回答……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首歌,英文的,只记得高潮唱just tell me you love me too,求歌名是女生唱的,很小女生,但是有很简单的那种
文爷君悱匿跶
歌曲:pretty boy 歌手:m2m 专辑:the day you went away:the best of m2m
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求歌名,里面有句歌词是这样唱的:will you give me one night stay……听起来应该是这样的.女生唱的.麻烦知道的告诉一下!
(诺基亚自带铃声)有个人太喜欢这歌了,给nokia总公司写信,要求发布完整版.nokia就找到了作曲人.作曲人说他要出专辑的,现在不能发布.所以现在没人听过完整版.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码舒缓英文歌,女生唱的,求歌名,开头是i look at you you look at me i look away so you can't see
Possibility - Tiffany Alvord
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 always stay with you 的文章

随机推荐