问下是个男的唱的微微一笑里面的歌曲有仿佛还有两段英文叫什么歌曲??

问一个英文歌曲~男歌手弹钢琴唱的~歌名里有一个and?
感觉是英伦风~MTV里男歌手弹钢琴唱的~歌名里有一个and~好像是Susan and jane之类的发音~歌词里也有Susan and jane之类的发音Susan and jane好像以前百度过是个虚拟的乐队的名字...歌词大意好像是回忆以前追过的乐队妈的虾米把我收藏的歌曲弄丢了~收藏夹里面的歌好多都听不了了~
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录有一首歌,开头是吉他扫弦,然后是一个男的唱英文,这首歌叫什么?_问答百科_我爱台球网
有一首歌,开头是吉他扫弦,然后是一个男的唱英文,这首歌叫什么?
有歌,是吉他扫弦,是唱,这首什么? 音乐 &|&&|& 今天对了,这首歌还经常被拿去当某些游戏集锦的背景音乐
最佳答案:
可能是 GALA-Young For You
徐老师来巡山都有36集呢。。虽然每集只有十多分钟,但是没一集里面都至少有4~5个,如果能确定是哪一集还可以给你找找。。。。
其他参考答案:
你好这个提问实在是太笼统了 因为吉他扫弦作为的实在太多 而且有些如果改编的话也可以扫弦开头 或者你可以尝试补充下 你大概实在哪几个游戏里面听到的背景音乐 这样应该有游戏大神能保住到你谢谢
求歌开头是吉他和鼓伴奏女的在唱是歌一首歌.开头一个叫了一声英语然后女的唱的是汉语 求歌名...1有一首歌开头是电音吉他弹得,然后是一个男生唱的,属于摇滚,中...请问一首歌,前面开头是一个男的唱了2段,是英文,然后女的开始...一首歌开始是一个男的唱嗯啊然后女的就唱的啊,有点调情的闻...你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
【网上找的不是fly by ii
Larger Than Life
能找的都不是】一群小孩笑声
teenage life ---------------daz sampson?
有首英文歌~特别欢快的。是小男孩唱的好像..是唱小狗的 高潮部分是puppy puppypuppypuppy~~记得这歌很红
约伊.格鲁特曼的schnappi
《人生若只如初见》,是英文歌,安静舒心,女生轻唱。一直找不到,带一点欢快的音调。希望帮帮忙。
:Make Believe It’s Your First Time 卡朋特
要回复问题请先或
浏览: 11134
关注: 0 人求一个男生唱的, 英文歌, 歌词里有I think I love you better now(好像是),最近好像挺红的-一首英文歌 男生唱的 节奏挺快 一句话开头然后是节奏 ... _心理健康资讯
求一个男生唱的, 英文歌, 歌词里有I think I love you better now(好像是),最近好像挺红的
求一个男生唱的, 英文歌, 歌词里有I think I love you better now(好像是),最近好像挺红的
com/programs/view/Hw55cBZvMbQ/" target="_blank">httpEd Sheeran - Lego House
你可能感兴趣的相关内容6你现在的位置:& > &
求一首男声英文歌。只记得一点歌词another another and another .好像是个组合吧。在电台里听见的。谢谢!
求一首男声英文歌。只记得一点歌词another another and another .好像是个组合吧。在电台里听见的。谢谢!
cuz you talk s still the same, another vision,in the night:寒江雪]another nightreal mccoychorus, of love so true:real mccoy][al, cuz nothing will be the same:another night][ar, you feel pain,of love,another night another dream, i talk to you,cuz you talk to me like lovers do,cuz it&#39,you feel joy, another dream,to understand, that seems to be true, in my dreams,in the night in your dream.in the night in my dreams i'll be alone, with me.just another night,i' just another,i feel joy i feel pain, i talk to you, i talk to you in the night, your brother,m here to set you free i am your lover:billboard top 100 of 1995][by.just another night,in the night i dream of love so true,your body with my love is with my lovin&#39, that seems to be true.in the night.i talk talk,vision of love, in my dreams i&#39,i feel joy i feel paincuz it&#39,when the night is gone i'm in love with you, of love so true, i talk to you, ans still the same.i talk talk,cuz you talk m in love with you:another night.i talk talk, of love so true,hey sister let me cover,i&#39, another dream,so baby, the difference between lovers and fakes,all we do all the things that only lovers do, in your dream.just another night.in the night,in the night in your dream,all we do all the things that only lovers do,cuz it&#39, but always you,i s like a vision of ......
cuz you talk s still the same, another vision,in the night:寒江雪]another nightreal mccoychorus, of love so true:real mccoy][al, cuz nothing will be the same:another night][ar, you feel pain,of love,another night another dream, i talk to you,cuz you talk to me like lovers do,cuz it&#39,you feel joy, another dream,to understand, that seems to be true, in my dreams,in the night in your dream.in the night in my dreams i'll be alone, with me.just another night,i' just another,i feel joy i feel pain, i talk to you, i talk to you in the night, your brother,m here to set you free i am your lover:billboard top 100 of 1995][by.just another night,in the night i dream of love so true,your body with my love is with my lovin&#39, that seems to be true.in the night.i talk talk,vision of love, in my dreams i&#39,i feel joy i feel paincuz it&#39,when the night is gone i'm in love with you, of love so true, i talk to you, ans still the same.i talk talk,cuz you talk m in love with you:another night.i talk talk, of love so true,hey sister let me cover,i&#39, another dream,so baby, the difference between lovers and fakes,all we do all the things that only lovers do, in your dream.just another night.in the night,in the night in your dream,all we do all the things that only lovers do,cuz it&#39, but always you,i s like a vision of ......
You Make Me Wanna Cry 是不是这个?
booty music--deep side
求一首英文歌,只听到最后一句,好像是by this coming home 是一首很舒缓好听的男声T...
是Where are you now吗? 哦!!!!!!!!!????????? 难道是Maroon...
Bruno Mars - 《Grenade 》
Say Hello to Goodbye 播放 歌手:Shontelle 语言:英语 所属专辑:No...
曲名:Surrender 歌手:Laura Pausini I can′t pretend anym...
mmmmMrs陈 |来自:手机知道 | 三级 采纳率30% 擅长: 暂未定制
其他类似问题 201...
SOS???说具体点,把歌曲快慢,主角大概年龄和嗓门也最好都说一下,百度私信上说
如果全英不知道,必须有中国的就是这个。点击看详细朴树-Colourful天,点击看详细就像一阵风席卷...
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 偶滴歌神啊里面的歌曲 的文章

随机推荐