你们红辣椒 猜猜这是什么?

动物的叫声
翻译成英语怎么说?谢谢“现在我来模仿动物的叫声,你来猜猜是什么动物”。这句话怎么用英语翻译呢?_百度作业帮
动物的叫声
翻译成英语怎么说?谢谢“现在我来模仿动物的叫声,你来猜猜是什么动物”。这句话怎么用英语翻译呢?
动物的叫声
翻译成英语怎么说?谢谢“现在我来模仿动物的叫声,你来猜猜是什么动物”。这句话怎么用英语翻译呢?
楼上挺全,但动物的叫声泛泛讲,即通称:“cry,crying ",具体哪一种动物的叫声请参照楼上!现在我来模仿动物的叫声,你来猜猜是什么动物Now I imitate the crying of a animal,you guess what kind of animal it is.
因为不知道是那种动物,所以就用:Animal's sound翻译为:Now I'll imitate some animals' sound, please listen carefully and guess what kind of animal it is.
A cat miaows /mews/purrs.猫“喵喵”叫。 A dog yaps/ yelps/ barks/ snarls.狗吠。 A duck quacks.鸭子叫。。 A cock crows.公鸡啼。 A fly hums/ buzzes/ drones.苍蝇“嗡嗡”叫。 A bee/ mosquito hums/ buzzes.蜂/...
用音译了,如够的就是当前位置: &
求翻译:说起我最喜欢的科目,你们猜是什么呢?告诉你们吧,是英语,我认为英语是一门有趣的科目,在这门课目里我能学到很多的英语单词和句子,如果遇到外国人的话,说不定我还可以和他们交流呢!我爱英语。是什么意思?
说起我最喜欢的科目,你们猜是什么呢?告诉你们吧,是英语,我认为英语是一门有趣的科目,在这门课目里我能学到很多的英语单词和句子,如果遇到外国人的话,说不定我还可以和他们交流呢!我爱英语。
问题补充:
Speaking of my favorite subjects, you guess what is it? Tell you it is in English, I think English is an interesting subject, in the head in this course I can learn a lot of English words and sentences, if they are foreigners, then maybe I can communicate with them too! I love English.
My favorite subjects, you guess what? tell you that it is English, and I think that English is a fascinating subject, in this course, I have learned of many English words and sentences, if you encounter problems with foreigners, maybe I could and they exchange! I love English.
Mentions subject which I most like, you guessed is what? Tells you, is English, I thought English is an interesting subject, I can learn the very many English word and the sentence in this topic, if runs into the foreigner, perhaps I also may exchange with them! I love English.
Talk about my favorite subject, you know, what do we mean? Tell you was English, it I believe English is a interesting subject, door courses I could learn much English word and sentence, if encountered foreigners,, maybe I may exchange them! I loved English.
Talk about my favorite subject, you know, what do we mean? Tell you something, is English, I think that English is an interesting subject, I can learn a lot in the course of English words and sentences, if you encounter aliens, maybe I can also exchange them! I love English.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!猜生肖:重义轻财声名有 配:心平有计谋 心性方正。请大家帮忙猜猜这是什么生肖?
猜生肖:重义轻财声名有 配:心平有计谋 心性方正。请大家帮忙猜猜这是什么生肖?
不区分大小写匿名
属猪的女人都重财轻友
猪有 重义轻财牛有重义轻利心正无私自思量
相关知识等待您来回答
中国文学领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号你们猜这是什么?_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 猜猜这是什么创意广告 的文章

随机推荐