杰哥专属英文可以这么说 英文

杰哥吐槽里的背景英文歌曲是什么?_百度知道
杰哥吐槽里的背景英文歌曲是什么?
people dream aboutWs a feeling I can&#39, when we can fall right nowIt&#39, cross over the lineI't come along every dayWhy waitFor the magic momentWhen the stars alignBaby theres never gonna beA more perfect timeWhy waitWhy wait, dont you wanna be mineSomething this good doesn's love, people dream aboutWve been dancing aroundThe kind of love, dont you wanna be mineSomething this good doesn't come along every dayWhy waitWe could keep these wordsOn the tip of our toungeOr come right out and say emWe could play these games
lay hard to getBaby times a waistinI&#39, dont you wanna be mineSomething this good doesn&#39, we&#39Kristy Lee Cook - Why WaitWe could throw these sparks around all dayTil this fire gets hotterWe could stand right here on the river bankDip our toes in the waterWe could sit on the fence and test the windWalk on the edge if jumping inIf we hesitate a moment to longOur chance could be goneWt ignoreCan&#39, when we can fall right nowIt've been dancing aroundTs love, people dream aboutWhy not, cross over the lineI'm yours, when we can fall right nowIt't hold it back anymoreWhy wait, cross over the lineI'd rather be in a long slow kissThan having to hold my breath like thisIt&#39, we've been dancing aroundThe kind of love, we't come along every daySomething this good doesn&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁杰哥开讲啦V:起一个外国人眼中“正常”的英文名分几步?
来源::未知 | 作者:admin
| 时间: 10:38| 本文已影响
  什么?还有比起英文名更简单的事儿吗?把中文名翻译过去就好啦,比如,名字里有&冬&就叫Winter, 有&秋&就叫Autumn;或者按个人喜好,爱吃橘子就叫Orange,爱吃苹果就叫Apple;哈迷还可以叫自己Harry Potter&&可是,身为外国小伙伴代表的杰哥今天就要告诉你:这样的名字在学校里自己叫着玩玩就好,千万不要用它和外国小伙伴做自我介绍,不然他们的表情会是这样的&& 唯你学习吧     那么,起一个外国人眼中&正常&的英文名分几步咧?快去视频中找答案~
  依旧奉上视频原文与中文注解: 内容来自wnxx8
  Choosing an English name has become a right of passage for many Chinese people as they head abroad for the first time or enter senior high school. For many it can be quite exciting to have the chance to choose a new name. It&s a chance to express your own identity and individuality. 内容来自wnxx8
  When it comes to choosing an English name, they are often chosen because of their meaning or literal translation from a Chinese name. For example, your English name might be &Winter& if your first name is Dong. Or it might be Autumn, if you were born around that time. 唯你学习吧
  But whilst having a strange, funny, cute or unique name might be okay during your time at university, it can also be a problem if you want to fit in with your foreign classmates or if you want to network and build contacts at your time in an English speaking country. 本文来自唯你学习吧
  Some of the more crazy English names people have come across include apple, orange, candy, sugar, happy, vigorous, iPhone, octopus, horse, Peter Pan, Harry Potter, Edward Cullen, Brad Pitt, Cloud, Echo, Lucifer, Savage Garden, Inside the rain, Golden Boy, Washington, Nixon, Bush, Never say die, Nokia, Jiucy and pubert.
  So if you want to be taken seriously during your time in an English speaking country, here are some top tips:  如果你想起一个能在英语国家使用的英文名,那么这些建议供参考呦~ 唯你学习吧
  Try not to bee too creative. If you do, then you will most likely choose a name that people from English speaking countries will think is silly and they will not take you seriously.  脑洞不宜太大!如果你坚持起一个太标新立异的名字,那么外国小伙伴很可能以为你是过来开玩笑的,不会对你太过认真。 copyright wnxx8
  Don&t pick a name that you think is cool or trendy because the chances are that it will sound stupid when you arrive in the country you&re going to.  那些你自以为很酷、很流行的词并不一定适合当名字,TA很可能让你成为外国小伙伴眼中的二那啥青年~
  Do not pick a name because your friends think it sounds cute, because your friends are not the people you have to interact with in the future.  不要因为朋友一句&萌萌哒&,就用了某个名字,因为也许在你将去的异国他乡,这个名字一点都不可爱。
  Do not translate some positive-sounding word in your language into English and make that into your name. Many Chinese names might have special meanings and English names also have meanings and origins, but nobody really cares about it.  不要把母语中听起来不错的词语翻译成英文用在你的名字里!中文名和英文名确实都有自己本身的含义和起源,但是,这不是重点!
  Try and choose a name that is somewhat similar to your original Chinese name. At least try and use the same first letter or phonetic syllable as how an English or American person would say your Chinese name. This can help make your name more personal.  想要让自己的名字更有个性,可以根据外国人念你中文名的发音起一个相似的英文名,比如用一样的首字母或是音节。
  Avoid using variations of names with strange spellings or nicknames. These are also not taken too seriously by adults. For example, if you&re set on the name Jessica, don&t spell it like this (Jesikka).  避免使用奇怪的拼写或是昵称,不然会让人听来不够正式和成熟。比如,如果你的英文名是Jessica,就不要把它拼成Jesikka。 本文来自唯你学习吧
  Don&t worry about what your new name means when you&re deciding on it. Most people don&t know what their name means. I recently found out that my name means &supplanter&, by I&ve never heard any of my friends refer to me as this.  一旦决定了,就不要过于担心你的新名字背后有什么不为人知的含义。大多数人都不知道他们的名字到底有啥意思。我最近才发现我的名字还有&排挤者&这样的含义,但是,我从没有听到有朋友这么称呼过我。 唯你学习吧
  Finally, a good place to start looking for names if you want an idea of what would be considered normal would be to look at the &Top 100 most popular names of your birth year&.  最后,如果想要让你的名字很&正常&,我才不会告诉你还有&使用频率最高的100个英文名&这种东东的存在呢! 本文来自唯你学习吧
标签:热点视频
内容来自wnxx8
杰哥开讲啦V:起一个外国人眼中“正常”的英文名分几步?:/english/yingyushipin/770.html
更多关于“”的文章
魔镜!魔镜!谁是这个世界上最漂亮的女人?不知何时起,化妆成为很多妹纸们每天必做的功课,不化妆出门就...
看傻眼了!美国达人第九季海选上,33岁前海军陆战队士兵Smoothini表演了超级炫酷的近景魔术!碉堡了!评...【微课堂】一秒变学霸~杰哥帮你写复试英语自我介绍_教育_微信公众号大全
当前位置: &
& 【微课堂】一秒变学霸~杰哥帮你写复试英语自我介绍
英语自我介绍绝大多数学校考研复试中第一个环节,如果能给考官留下良好的第一印象的话,那么接下来的一系列面试环节往往会变得非常轻松愉快。今天主页菌亲自操刀,为大家送上自我介绍写作要点,并贴心地写好了原创范文,大家随意使用吧~一、见面问候语 见到考官的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力。展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句“sorry, my English is poor”。常见的开头有:1. Good morning / afternoon, dear professors. I am XXX. (Nice to meet you。)2. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. I‘m peter white, my NO is…(一些学校参加面试的考生很多,可能对考生有一个编号,说一下自己的编号显得很职业,也很正式。)二、自我介绍部分 基本上每个院校每个专业的口试中都会涉及这一方面。考官其实是要借此了解你的口头表达能力以及你的报名表之外的一些信息。自我介绍时间以2-3分钟为宜。思路要清楚,要突出重点,口语尽量流利(不要太流利了,有背诵之嫌)。1) 考官要求你作自我介绍时,不要用…let me introduce myself briefly / please allow me to introduce myself to you等句子,重复、啰嗦。开头可以只用一句话引入:Dear professors, I feel so glad to meet all of you here.然后就可以进入主题,介绍姓名、年龄等等。2) 自我介绍的主体内容① 姓名。介绍自己姓名时,发音一定要准。② 年龄。年龄可以跟在姓名后带过(I am XXX, 25 years old)。③ 原来的院校、专业。注意:一定要把原来学校的英文名称、专业的英文名称弄清楚(尤其是跨校、跨专业的学生)。④ 性格、能力。可以着重强调你的个性对你报考的专业有何积极的作用。如果报考的是学术性的专业,可以说自己细心(carefully,detail-oriented)、条理分明(logical)、踏实(steady)等;如果是研究性、应用性更强一点的专业,可以说自己负责(responsible)、可靠(dependable)、有效率(efficient)等。⑤ 爱好。All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. 除了强调你的学习的重视,同时也要避免给考官一种“书呆子”的感觉。一般可以从体育、音乐、电影等方面来说,同时要简单说明这些爱好对你的积极意义(build my body, relax myself, open my mind…);注意避免提到那些可能引起考官反感的爱好,如:playing computer games,watching TV等。⑥ 你对报考的专业有兴趣(be interested in/be fascinated with/be obsessed with…),可适当举出一些例子,如经常看相关的书籍、论文、文章、新闻等。在职考生可以强调知识教育对工作的影响: In my work, I find it necessary to broaden my horizons in communication. That’s why I long for entering your prestigious university.3) 结束时可以用说:That’s all about me. / Well, that’s who I am. Thanks for your attention.如果你是一位安静的学渣,不想自己写,那么就直接用下面原创文章吧,记得补充关键词哦~Good morning, Sir and Miss. My name is
.It is my great glory to stand here to have this opportunity for an interview, and I hope I can make a good performance today.I was born in . I like reading, listening to music and writing. I will graduate from
University this June. During the campus life, I played the role of the vice-monitor in our class. This experience has improved my leadership, interpersonal skills and so on. Many years’ studying there made me an independent, optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate every lesson my university gave me. I learned how to balance between study and entertainment.I am a hard working student especially when doing the things I am interested in. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the postgraduate entrance examination, I insist on running every day. Now all my endeavor was deserted,Look, I finally have a chance to be interviewed by you.When I knew my scores of the examination, I was too excited and delighted about my good fortune. I must make massive effects to improve myself in many aspects. Firstly,I hope I can form systematic view of ideological and political education. If possible,I will go on with my study for doctorate degree. In a word,I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after three years study here.I believe that studying here will be an eventful experience in my life. I also believe that I will have a bright future.That's all. Thank you for your attention.
微信公众平台运营
微信公众帐号推荐
轻松加满5000微信好友秘籍,你绝对不知道,微商大咖趟着都在赚钱
解放人脉公众号:jiefangrm
解放人脉商学院,社群经济时代创业终极解决方案!因为,她直接解决了您的以下问题:
★学习:解放人脉培训课程
★人脉:上万同学(600个地区人脉+百人微群资源)
★产品:会员即代理,转发就分成!
功能介绍:黎玑美钻钻石珠宝对于如何打造超凡脱俗的钻石有着无与伦比的深刻体会微信认证:黎玑珠宝(上海)有限公司
功能介绍:江苏卫视《非诚勿扰》官方微信微信认证:《非诚勿扰》,江苏卫视旗下;;一档聚焦全球华人视线的大型生活服务类节目,由孟非、乐嘉、黄菡联袂呈现.自开播以来屡屡创下收视神话; 全中国收视率最高的电视节目之一!非诚勿扰24盏灯全灭
功能介绍:紫金论坛是紫金第一县城生活社区门户,打造河源市紫金县最新的新闻、人气最旺的紫金县论坛网,紫金事、紫金人、人在他乡白领,上班族最喜爱的紫金县论坛家乡网.
功能介绍:精彩搞笑幽默视频,喜剧小品段子每天免费为你推送,免费订阅哦!微信认证:南昌疯狂软件科技有限公司
微信文章阅读榜
简介:5hb.org收录了微信公共账号,微信美女账号,微信明星帐号,微信搞笑账号等各种类型的微信公众账号以及微信、微信网页版的使用方法。声明:本站与腾讯微信无任何关联,非腾讯微信官方网站!& &
&微信公众号大全 微信公众号推荐平台 5hb.org,All Rights Reserved.杰哥i的英语学习页面 - 听力课堂
杰哥i&的收藏
杰哥i&的应用
杰哥i&还未添加任何应用。
美国俚语大全
跟奥巴马学英语
留学英语口语
每日一招学英语
五分钟英语快餐
杰哥i&的连续登录
[第一天]正在等待杰哥i领取资料奖励!
[第二天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第三天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第四天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第五天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第六天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第七天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第八天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第九天]杰哥i尚未开启!
[第十天]杰哥i尚未开启!
金币:0金币
积分:0积分
绑定账号:
他/她还未绑定任何第三方平台!求杰哥说英文的那些视频,采访,节目通通砸过来吧!!!!!!!_电影票房吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:847,592贴子:
求杰哥说英文的那些视频,采访,节目通通砸过来吧!!!!!!!收藏
最近看杰哥的电影,发现很多都是说的英文,虽然台词少,但比较标准。连黑侠居然是全英文版的。还有只看过一个他的英文访问。感觉说的挺好的。他居然能听懂外国人说的那么快的话。。现在求所有的关于杰哥英文方面的视频。想学学英语了。老是听不懂外国人说的话,
去杰吧看看吧,
我就是去杰吧看的,可是还是只有2个视频,一个是cnn的,2分钟,一个是采访英雄那个,。其他的都没有啊。比如他的国外有个活动的英文演讲,里面全是富豪那些在听。没找到啊。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 杰斯专属武器箱 的文章

随机推荐