大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
(211人参加)
(47人参加)
(11人参加)
第三方登录:求搞笑的4到5个人演的英语话剧剧本?
求搞笑的4到5个人演的英语话剧剧本?
08-12-21 &
总之一个月里全是汤.而且要清淡少放油.再吃点蔬菜类.我那时就这样的,每天早上喝粥.晌午喝汤.中午吃饭.下午喝汤.晚上喝粥.夜间再吃一次汤.就这样的,奶水很多的,而且身体恢复很好呢.鱼汤也不错的,只是鲫鱼汤会上火,不要吃多.鲶鱼,黑鱼都不错的,还下奶.每天还要吃一个水果,凉的话放在温水中温一下吃,防止便秘的.哦,开始不要大补.10天后可以正常吃,要不然吃多了以后就不想吃了.呵呵.生孩子伤身体呢.一定要多吃些啊,身体才能恢复好的.
请登录后再发表评论!
英语幽默短剧剧本The Pocket Money Scene1(At Salesman’s home) N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming! S: Hello, do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate. My candies are very popular,(展示),I don’t know why. The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money…… Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表) First, put the flour on the table. Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做) Now press, press…… Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的神情) Press, press…… Oh, my god!Never mind! Just do it! Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,hehehe…… Now let me cut it into pieces! 另一个 白雪公主与七个小矮人 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 英文短剧本 旁白:Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother was very jealous. She dressed Snow White in rags and forced her to do the housework all day and all night, such as sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on. 白雪:( Sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.) 皇后:I’m the new queen. I’m very beautiful. you see. If anyone is more beautiful than me, I’ll kill her. I have a magic mirror. If I want to know something, It will tell me surely.Now, mirror, mirror, come here! 魔镜:Yes, I’m coming. Your Majesty! What do you want to know? 皇后:Mirror, mirror, on the wall.Who is the fairest of the all? 魔镜:Yes. Your Majesty! You are the fairest of all, I think.But there is a young lady. She is as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you. 皇后:She is much more beautiful than me?Who is she? Tell me quickly. 你看看哪个合适,也可以做一些修改
请登录后再发表评论!
第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家        Mum:  (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌紫的水果放在篮子里)        Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy,     what are you doing?        Mum: (一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill.  Here are some apples and
     bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma.        Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok!        Mum: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good. Be careful.        Little Red Riding Hood: Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy.        Mum:   Bye-bye. Darling.        第二场:在路上        (一阵轻快的音乐远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁)        Little Red Riding Hood: Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower
     ,two flowers, three flowers.        Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is
     a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going?
     (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼)        Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill.        Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look!
     6 little baby ducks.        Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞)        Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后)        Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you?        Six Ducks:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going?        Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma’s.Oh, I must go, bye.        Six Ducks:Goodbye.        第三场:Grandma家
       Grandma:  (喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。)        Wolf:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s
     house? (高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang.        Grandma:  Who is it?        Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It’s me. Little Red
     Riding Hood.        Grandma:  (边说边起床) Come in, come in.        Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma , I’ll eat you.        Grandma: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上)        灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里。        Wolf:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep.      Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma.        Wolf:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it?
       Little Red Riding Hood:It’s me。Little Red Riding Hood. What a strange
     noise!
       Wolf:Come in, Come in.        Little Red Riding Hood:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌紫,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh! What are big ears!
       Wolf:I can listen to your sweet voice.
       Little Red Riding Hood:Wow! What a big eyes!        Wolf:I can see you pretty face.        Little Red Riding Hood:Oh! What a big hand.        Wolf:I can hug you.        Little Red Riding Hood:(跪在床前,拉起Wolf的手,边摸边说)Look! What a big hands?        Wolf:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you!        Little Red Riding Hood:(拼命地跑)Oh!No! No!        Wolf:(追到Little Red Riding Hood,做吃状,拍拍肚子说)It’s delicious. I still sleep.
     I like sleeping.        Hunter:  (一边拿着枪,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf? Look! A door.(推门)The wolf is
     sleeping.        Wolf:(发出呼呼的响声)        Hunter:  (端起枪想打,又放下)What a big stomach! (摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little
     Red Riding Hood are inside .I must be hurry.(从桌紫拿起剪刀,举起) Look! Scissors.
     (做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut, cut, cut.        Little Red Riding Hood/Grandma:Thank you.        Hunter:  Grandma ,give me some needles and thread.                          Little Riding Hood ,Give me some stones.        Grandma:  (从桌紫拿来针线)        Little Red Riding Hood:(搬来几个石头)One, two, three.        Hunter:  (把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里)        Grandma:  I'll thread it.        Hunter:  (拿起枪)Woke up!        Wolf:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy.        Hunter:  You big bad wolf, raise your arms!        Wolf:(边跑边说) Help! Don’t shot me!        Hunter: (开枪)Bang, bang!        Wolf: (应声倒下)        Hunter:  The bad wolf is dead.        Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:Yeah! Thank you.        Little Red Riding Hood、Grandma、Hunter(一起鞠躬): Thank you
请登录后再发表评论!
简介 狮子王木法沙的弟弟刀疤为了取其兄而代之成为百兽之王,设下了一个又一个的陷阱来陷害木法沙及其子辛巴。在他与土狼的勾结下,其阴谋终于得逞。他害死了木法沙,还把杀父之罪加在了辛巴头上。刀疤又欲杀掉辛巴,辛巴被迫逃出了荣耀王国。在他乡,辛巴结识了两个好朋友丁满和彭彭,辛巴和他们快活地生活着,试图忘掉过去的一切。但有一天,辛巴儿时的朋友娜拉找到了他。娜拉的劝说使辛巴经历了一次心灵的煎熬。在魔术上师拉飞奇的激将法及帮助下,辛巴得以再次聆听了父亲的教诲。辛巴终于醒悟了,他决心夺回失去的一切。辛巴回到了荣耀王国和朋友们一起一举打败了刀疤及其帮凶,最终成了万兽之王,在生命的轮回中,辛巴终于找到了自己的位置。 THE LION KING PART I SCAR: Life's not fair, is it? You see I, well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day, and you… ZAZU: Didn't you mother ever tell you not to play with your food? SCAR: What do you want? ZAZU: I'm here to announce that king Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning! SCAR: Oh, now look, ZAZU, you've made me lose my lunch. ZAZU: Ha, you'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. SCAR: Oooohhh, I quiver with fear. MUFASA: Scar, drop him! ZAZU: Impeccable timing. Your Majesty. SCAR: Why! If it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners! MUFASA: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. SCAR: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. (Drags his nails across the wall) Must have slipped my mind. ZAZU: yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, and the king's brother you could have been first in line. SCAR: Well, I was the first in line until the little hairball was born. MUFASA: Don't turn your back on me. Scar! SCAR: No Mufasa, perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. MUFASA: (roars) Is that a challenge? SCAR: Temper, temper, I wouldn't dream of challenging you. ZAZU: Pity. Why not? SCAR: Well, as well as brains go I got the lion's share, but when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. (walks off) ZAZU: He'd made a very handsome throw-rug. MUFASA: Zazu! PART II SIMBA: Hi! Nala! Mum. Can I take Nala to play? SARABI: Ok, but as long as Zazu goes with you. SIMBA: Nala. Not Zazu. NALA: So, where are we going? SIMBA: An elephant graveyard. Nala: Wow! SIMBA: Shh! Zazu. NALA: So, how are we gonna ditch the Dodo? ZAZU: Oh,just look at you two, little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna. SIMBA: Z turn your back, close your eyes. ZAZU: Why? SIMBA: Please, please… ZAZU: Ok!---- Simba! Nala!… CHAPTER III (The Compiracy) HYENA BANZI: And hairy… HYENA SHENZI: And stinky… HYENA BANZI: And man, are they… HYENAS: Ugly! SCAR: Oh, surely we lions are not all that bad. HYENA BANZI: Oh, Scar, It's just you. HYENA SHENZI: We were afraid it was somebody important, like Mufasa, I just heard that name and I shuddered. HYENA BANZI: Mufasa! HYENA SHENZI: Oh, do it again. HYENA BANZI: Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa! HYENA SHENZI: It tingles me. SCAR: I am surrounded by idiots. HYENA BANZI: Ya, hey did you bring us anything to eat, Scar? Oh buddy, oh pal, did you. did you. did you…? SCAR: (holding up a package of beef) I don't think you really deserve this. I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you. And you couldn't even dispose of them. HYENA BANZI: Well, now it wasn't exactly like they were alone, Scar. ED: Year, what were we supposed to do? Kill Musafa? SCAR: precisely. (song…) HYENA SHENZI: And where do we feature? SCAR: Just listen to the teacher. I know it sounds sordid, but you'll be rewarded. When at last I'm given my clues. And injustice deliciously squared. Be prepared. ED: yea. Be prepared. we'll be prepared. For what? SCAR: For the death of the king. HYENA BANZI: Great idea! Who need the king? HYENAS: No king , No king .la la la …. SCAR: Idiots! There will be a king. ED: Hey but you said… SCAR: I'll be king. Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again. HYENA BANZI: Yea, all right. Long life the king! HYENA SHENZI: Long life the king! Long life the king! PART IV PUMBAA: Uh-Oh. Hey. Timon! You'd better come. Look, I think he still alive. TIMON: Jeez, it's a lion.Run, Pumbba. move it. PUMBAA: It's just a little lion. Can we keep him? TIMON: Pumbba. Are you nuts? You are talking about a lion! PUMBAA: Maybe he will be on pour side. So we'll keeping him. TIMON: Of course, I saved you. SIMBA: Thanks for your help. TIMON: Gee, you look blue. In this time, I'll say &Hakuna, Matata&. SIMBA: What? PUMBAA: &Hakuna, Matata!& It means no worries. TIMON: Let's go.
请登录后再发表评论!
话剧名:吻青蛙就会给你带来王子name:kissing a frog can always brings you a prince需要四五个人:一个旁白,一个公主,一只不爱洗澡的青蛙,一到两只干净的青蛙。需要道具:服装,一枝花,一张帅哥的照片,还有其它的道具你可以自添加。场景:森林里,破井边。旁白(头上插枝花):long long ago,a bueatiful princess who was as bueatifull as a.......(开始思考,突然大悟,取下头上的花)。。。。。right! flower.she is lonely so the Queen of love promised a prince of frog for her,she told her to go out one day.....(公出场).....the princess walks near the castle and...........公主(以下简称公)台词:Oh,Venus,Queen of love,can you tell me where is my fate?where is my handsome prince?where is the prince of frog?白:Suddenly,she discovered that she had walked in to a strange forest,when suddenly again, a frog appeared in front of her.(青蛙把王子的照片藏在领子里,出场,蹲在地上,要表现出自己很脏很邋遢,但不能让人恶心,记住)公:(惊喜)Oh Venus,thank you my Queen of love,I see it,I see the frog.let me see,(走过去)oh my god,this frog is so.........(闻闻,然后捏住鼻子,犹豫,来回走),is it really the frog for me?(看看周围,)aren't there any other frogs?这时,早就在场边待命的干净青蛙,跳动起来:YES YES other frogs we are here ,see? we are here.(重复说we are here!)旁白冲过去,敲那些“青蛙”的头,说:“sh.......sh.........shut up ,shut up.....&脏青蛙(很不耐烦):excuse me my lady? please tell me how long you want to keep me waiting? 公主:(惊慌,,,赶紧给它洗澡。。。。。。)don't be angry lovely little frog,you need a shower first.旁白过来用花把它扫干净。白:now the princess is going to kiss her frog.公要亲它头的时候,它突然站起来,吐出(从领子里抽出照片)给公主。说:thank you young lady,the Queen of love told me to give this to you after the shower,she promised me a shower here.公主:what?(大吃一惊)青蛙:She told me to give this photo to you to thank you for the shower.now you take it,just take it.公:so you are not my frog of prince........公主接过照片,青蛙走人,公主看一下,然后晕倒。。。。。。白冲过来扶住她,同时大声念:my dear,the man on the photo is the prince I promise you,tel NO.这是我在大学里写的,要找一个好的导演,以前,是我自己导演的,而且我选的几个同学的演技很不错,所以收效很好,祝你们也取得成功
请登录后再发表评论!发表评论:(匿名发表无需登录,已登录用户可直接发表。)
登录状态:未登录
暂无已审核评论!
本栏最新发布
本栏热门信息求一个幽默的英语短剧剧本谢谢了,5人左右 五分钟左右的剧情 一定要幽默 带翻译 (好的话追加分)_百度作业帮
求一个幽默的英语短剧剧本谢谢了,5人左右 五分钟左右的剧情 一定要幽默 带翻译 (好的话追加分)
求一个幽默的英语短剧剧本谢谢了,5人左右 五分钟左右的剧情 一定要幽默 带翻译 (好的话追加分)
旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction):Long ago there was a crazy country,in this crazy country there were some crazy people,trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways.在很久很久以前,有个疯狂的国度住着一群疯狂的人,用疯狂的方式给人们讲述着疯狂的故事.o(∩_∩)o...哈哈Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman and was sent to kill king of Qing,“Yingzheng”.But finally he failed.Do you want to know what happened at that time?Okay,next show will tell you the truth.闻名遐迩的刀客,荆轲先生,被委以刺杀秦始皇嬴政的任务.但最终还是失败鸟.你想知道当时的情形如何吗?好,下面的我们将给你呈现当时真实的一幕.Action I 太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状):Mirror,mirror,tell me,who is the most pretty man in the world?(画外音:It’s you,Prince Dan!太子丹高兴状) Thank u mirror!(面对观众) I’m Prince Dan,the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world.But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy,I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth.I am so scared.So what can I do?(向幕里大叫) Where is my minister?太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状):魔镜魔镜告诉我,天下男人谁最美?(画外音:是你是你太子丹 太子丹高兴状) 我的魔镜 (面对观众) 我是太子丹,魔镜告诉我说我是天下最美的男人 但是嬴政老小子嫉妒于我,倘若给他从魔镜那儿得知了真相,必要追杀于我 .太可怕了,我该咋办啦?(向幕里大叫) 我的小弟们呢,哪儿去了?阿三(毕恭毕敬) :Honey,I am coming 亲耐滴老大,我来也.太子丹:I’ve told you again and again that you should call me “my most beautiful、graceful 、handsome、charming、cute、smart and dearest Prince Dan”!我怎么告诉你的,以后见到我要喊“我最最漂亮,潇洒,帅气,和蔼,可爱,机灵和尊敬的太子丹殿下”,你又忘了!阿三:Sure,honey!I have a good idea.We can find a hero to kill YingZheng~(作杀状)了解,亲耐滴!我有个好主意.我们找个大英雄去刺杀嬴政.太子:Oh yeah~.What is the most expensive commodity in this century?Talent!(二十一世纪最需要的是什么,人才!这句话要跟观众交流,最好由观众来回答,然后拍阿三肩膀,做赞许状) Good idea!But who is the right candidate?妙计!那么谁是最佳人选捏?阿三:After screening I have two promising persons on hand.One is Miss LiMoChou,the other is Mr JinKe.Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world.眼下我有俩在册人手,一个名曰李莫愁,另一个便是荆轲.明天他们讲通过PK来角逐最佳杀手称号!太子:Well,show me the winner as soon as possible,OK?那行,动作要快,ok?阿三:Yes.着!

我要回帖

更多关于 双簧剧本 搞笑 的文章

随机推荐