单项选择pleasea是walkbwaitcgetdthethe otherss

单项选择1.May I have ______sandwich?It's so delicious.Of course.Help yourself,please.A.the otherB.anotherC.otherD.others2.Could I have ______on the turkey?A.any honeyB.two teaspoonC.two honeyD.some honey3.Put the books ______the bos and take it __百度作业帮 单项选择1.May I have ______sandwich?It's so delicious.Of course.Help yourself,please.A.the otherB.anotherC.otherD.others2.Could I have ______on the turkey?A.any honeyB.two teaspoonC.two honeyD.some honey3.Put the books ______the bos and take it _ 单项选择1.May I have ______sandwich?It's so delicious.Of course.Help yourself,please.A.the otherB.anotherC.otherD.others2.Could I have ______on the turkey?A.any honeyB.two teaspoonC.two honeyD.some honey3.Put the books ______the bos and take it ______ the teather's office.A.in:withB.into:toC.toD.on根据句意及首字母填空Please c_____ your answers when you finish your homework.Some pupils inChina like to eat s_____ with onions on it.They f_____ arrived home 11 o'clock last night.The dishes your mother cooked t______great.其他Look at the ______in the recipe.Is that ______?Yes ,there we are .Taste it ,please. 1B2D3Bcheck检查sandwiches.三明治 finally 最后 taste 尝起来instructions指示;说明)steps 步骤directions指示usage用法 填哪个都可以 ok 好的;没问题的 check(检查) sandwiches(三明治) finally(最后) tastes(尝起来)instructions(指示;说明) alright(好的;没问题的) 1 B 我还想再吃一个,这个太好吃了。因为他吃过一个了,所以用“再来一个”2 D 一些蜂蜜 蜂蜜味不可数名词 而some可以修饰不可数 也可以修饰可数名词3 B 首先带到老师办公室应用to,所以排除A,D,看前面 应该是把书放到箱子里,用into首字母:1 check检查你的答案 2 sandwich 一些小学生喜欢放洋葱的三明治

我要回帖

更多关于 the others的用法 的文章

随机推荐