自动化考研秘笈_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
自动化考研秘笈
上传于||暂无简介
大小:12.18KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢这是我考研时写的作文,帮我看看能拿多少分这是我考研时写的两篇文章,大概就是这样的,请问分别能拿多少分啊?我好急.我是在北京地区的,是艺术生.Dear Lucy:I am so excited to write this letter to reco_百度作业帮
这是我考研时写的作文,帮我看看能拿多少分这是我考研时写的两篇文章,大概就是这样的,请问分别能拿多少分啊?我好急.我是在北京地区的,是艺术生.Dear Lucy:I am so excited to write this letter to reco
这是我考研时写的作文,帮我看看能拿多少分这是我考研时写的两篇文章,大概就是这样的,请问分别能拿多少分啊?我好急.我是在北京地区的,是艺术生.Dear Lucy:I am so excited to write this letter to recommend my favorite movies to you,the movies name is Mozart.I consider that this movies is suitable for you.First of all,Morzat is a musical mast,the movies introduces his musical composition,daily life and his funny deeds.Additionally,you love music and piano.so I think you will like it so much.By the way,the weather forecast said it would be cold tomorrow,please kindly keep warm.I will look forward to your reply.Yours sincerely,Li ming小作文我大概记得这么多了,但是我记得当时写的时候是写够一百字的了,现在只想到这么多From the simple but compelling illustration above we can see that two people are putting many things into the see and a lot of things are in the see.The cartoon does mirror a prevalent phenomenon in contemporary society.That is many people are not conscious of protecting marine environment.Actually,this phenomenon has attracted extensive attention of our society and become incresingly unsatisfactory.Therefore,we can’t ignore some problems it brings about.To begin with,if we can’t deal with this issue of marine environment ,it will be harm to our social development and harmony.What’s more ,it would bring about some other problems.Supposing we turn a blind eye to this matter,our community will go from bad to worse and the nightmare will come.Judging from what have been mentioned about,it is imperative for us to carry out effective measures.First of all,we should appeal our authorities to work out explicit laws to cope with the issue of marine environment .Additionally,a publizicing educational campaign is supposed to enforce to enhance citizen’s awareness about protecting marine environment.However,practice is the most essential element.we ought to pay attention to it from ourselves and as a model for others to follow.PS:希望你们说出我能得这么多分的理由.希望能根据考研的评分规则来给我打分对了,莫扎特我打错了,考试时时写Mozart的.好像大师写错了,movies忘了写单数了,会扣多少分?还有 sea,increasingly和publicizing我是打错的了,考试时写对的.
I am so excited to write this letter to recommend my favorite (movies) to you,the (movies) name is Mozart.I consider that this movies is suitable for you.First of all,(Morzat) is a musical (mast),the (movies) introduces his musical composition,daily life and his funny deeds.Additionally,you love music and piano.so I think you will like it so much.By the way,the weather forecast said it would be cold tomorrow,please (kindly) keep warm.I will look forward to your reply.From the simple but compelling illustration above we can see that two people are putting many things into the (see) and a lot of things are in the (see).The cartoon does mirror a prevalent phenomenon in contemporary society.That is many people are not conscious of protecting marine environment.Actually,this phenomenon has attracted extensive attention of our society and become (incresingly) unsatisfactory.Therefore,we can’t ignore some problems it brings about.To begin with,if we can’t deal with this issue of marine environment ,it will be (harm) to our social development and harmony.What’s more ,it (would) bring about some other problems.(Supposing) we turn a blind eye to this matter,our community will go from bad to worse and the nightmare will come.Judging from what have been mentioned about,it is imperative for us to carry out effective measures.First of all,we should appeal our authorities to work out explicit laws to cope with the issue of marine environment .Additionally,a (publizicing) educational campaign is supposed (to enforce) to enhance citizen’s awareness about protecting marine environment.However,practice is the most essential element.we ought to pay attention to it from ourselves and as a model for others to follow.具体的评分细则不清楚,基本正确,论据充分就能得10分以上,我觉得你两篇应该可以得20左右吧.拼写错误的好像一个不扣分,类似达到3个扣一分这样的.重复错的不重复扣分.请帮我看一下这个英语考研真题翻译:这个句子成分是怎样的,请英语高手帮我看看:_百度知道
请帮我看一下这个英语考研真题翻译:这个句子成分是怎样的,请英语高手帮我看看:
”这在句子是什么成分. 这句“we cannot help considering whether or not we are forming the powers which will secure this abilitySince our chief business with them is to enable them to share in a common life we cannot help considering whether or not we are forming the powers which will secure this ability?谢谢你
加上一个逗号就容易理解了,是这样说的:其实这是两个不同的句子,Since our chief business with them is to enable them to share in a common life ,考试中心真能出题,we cannot help considering whether or not we are forming the powers which will secure this ability.是这样的话在新东方的真题解析中
提问者采纳
we cannot help considering whether or not we are forming the powers which will secure this ability是主句,其中which will secure this ability是定语从句这是一个复合句。Since our chief business with them is to enable them to share in a common life 是since引导的原因状语从句。句子翻译; we cannot help considering whether or not we are forming the powers我们禁不住考虑我们是否在形成这种力量。因此,修饰先行词powers:既然我们的主要任务在于使他们参与共同生活,我们禁不住考虑我们是否在形成获得这种能力的力量,断句如下;which will secure this ability获得这种能力的:Since our chief business with them is to enable them to share in a common life既然我们的主要任务在于使他们参与共同生活
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
句子成分的相关知识
其他3条回答
做life的同位语
Since our chief business with them is to enable them to share in a common life we cannot help considering whether or not we are forming the powers which will secure this ability. Since our chief business with them is to enable them to share in a common life 原因状语从句we cannot help considering whether or not we are forming the powers which will secure this ability. 原因状语从句的主句 whether or not we are forming the powers which will secure this ability
为cannot help considering 宾语从句which will secure this ability 为powers的定语从句
楼上的结构分析的很恰当,译得仍有些偏差哦。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我成功申请新加坡MDIS大学读研究生,本-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
我成功申请新加坡MDIS大学读研究生,本
来源:互联网 发表时间: 2:06:10 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“我成功申请新加坡MDIS大学读研究生,本”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“我成功申请新加坡MDIS大学读研究生,本”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:我成功申请新加坡MDIS大学读研究生,本应3月份报到,但我向向学校申请7月份入学。请高手帮忙写封英文解释,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:因个人原因,我向学校申请延迟一个学期,7月份才入学。学校要我写封英文解释信!我的情况有些不好开口,不能用实话告诉学校。请英文高手支招,想一个充分的理由,为我写英文解释信!谢谢!解决方案2:批准信有效期只有2个月 这个学校没办法帮你做 取决与ICA
3个回答3个回答4个回答4个回答1个回答2个回答5个回答2个回答5个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 医生帮我看看我得阴部 的文章

随机推荐