是个外国歌曲。到了高潮的时候是:嘿卖喝 费玉清嘿嘿嘿歌曲卖喝是什么歌曲

求一首外国歌曲,应该是英语,高潮部分是一个女的唱的哎一哎一哎一哎一哎一哎一哎。_百度知道
求一首外国歌曲,应该是英语,高潮部分是一个女的唱的哎一哎一哎一哎一哎一哎一哎。
歌曲有点像乌龟组合的BINGO。非常欢快,高潮部分是一个女的唱的哎一哎一哎一哎一哎一哎一哎或者哎哦哎哦哎哦哎哦哎整首歌里面还有男的唱的,应该是英语求一首外国歌曲,像说唱
提问者采纳
冰川时代专辑,请听看看是否是以下两首:Stronger
歌手:《哎 哦》
歌手:曾经的歌系列14 2,谢谢1.歌曲名.歌曲名应该是以下其中一首
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
外国歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁枪神纪大厅的一首歌,应该是英文歌,男的唱,高潮是嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿耶,真的好听,求帮助e_e_百度知道
枪神纪大厅的一首歌,应该是英文歌,男的唱,高潮是嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿耶,真的好听,求帮助e_e
提问者采纳
枪神纪的歌在枪神纪吧,或者枪神纪官网都能找到。枪神纪的歌每个月都会换的
可是,找不到哇
枪神纪吧也找不到吗?虽然我好久没玩了,不过枪神纪吧里有专门的BGM贴,你问问吧主吧!应该是有的
好吧,谢谢您
不客气,我也没怎么帮到你
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
我没大听过大厅的歌
每次都是进入直接游戏了
我枪神纪好久没更新了
待会儿试试去
不是,是英文歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首外语摇滚歌曲,高潮部分一直唱T~N~T 嘿 嘿 嘿 T~N~T 嘿 嘿 嘿是啥歌_百度知道
有首外语摇滚歌曲,高潮部分一直唱T~N~T 嘿 嘿 嘿 T~N~T 嘿 嘿 嘿是啥歌
watch me explodeI&#39:AC&#47: T;t got no gunAin'll win the fight (oi, oi)I'm TNT.N, oiTNT;DC 歌曲名;m TNT. and I&#39, I&#39.m a wanted manPublic enemy number oneUnderstand.AC/m dynamite (ll win that fightTNT:TNT 歌词. I&#39乐队名;DCOi (15 times)See me ride out of that sunsetOn your color TV screenOut for all that I can getIf you know what I meanWomen to the left of meAnd women to the rightAin't you mess aroundCause I&#39, oi. and I't got no knifeDon't you start no fightCause I'm a power loadTNT, mean and mighty uncleanI'm dynamiteTNT. oiI&#39. I'm dynamiteTNT;ll win the fightTNT?So lock up your daughterLock up your wifeLock up your back doorAnd run for your lifeThe man is back in townSo don&#39., oi)And I'm a power load (oi, oi)TNT.T
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首最近挺流行的外国歌曲我只知道高潮部分的歌词是:给我一个拥抱 来温暖我的心 拜托各位大大了_百度知道
一首最近挺流行的外国歌曲我只知道高潮部分的歌词是:给我一个拥抱 来温暖我的心 拜托各位大大了
提问者采纳
trying to forgetbecause your love is not for mefading our memories we had but I don’t wantmiss you every night, to wake my soul and open my eyesif tomorrow comes and you won’t come backyou’re still always inside my mindi just wanna see your happy smilethough you’re not coming back to memiss you every night, miss you every daymaybe in a dream I’ll see you backgive me a hug to warm my heart, to wake my soul and open my eyesif tomorrow comes and you won’t come backyou’re still always inside my mindi just wanna see your happy smilethough you’re not coming back to mehurt, i’ve been waiting for youhurtSteewan - If&#47, tonight is so cold
freezing to my lipscoz you promised you will come backi wonder where you are, to wake my soul and open my eyesif tomorrow comes and you won’t come backyou’re still always inside my mindi just wanna see your happy smilethough you’re not coming back to me应该是这个吧, my heart’s broken down, trying to forgetbecause your love is not for mefading our memories we had but I don’t wantmiss you every night, miss you every daymaybe in a dream I’ll see you backgive me a hug to warm my heart, my heart’s broken down, miss you every daymaybe in a dream I’ll see you backgive me a Miss You Everydaynight
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Steewan - If/Miss You Everyday
night, tonight is so cold
freezing to my lips
coz you promised you will come back
i wonder where you are, i’ve been waiting for you
hurt, my heart’s broken down, trying to forget
because your love is not for me
fading our memories we had but I don’t want
miss you every night, miss you every day