touch wo my touch you me follow away男声英文歌all away

找一首英文歌,歌词没听错的话 you touch my heart in my dream ,女生的_百度知道
找一首英文歌,歌词没听错的话 you touch my heart in my dream ,女生的
love paradise you're always on my mind all day just all the time you're everything to me brightest star to let me see you touch me in my dreams we kiss in every scene i pray to be with you through rain and shiny days i'll love you till i die deep as sea wide as sky the beauty of our love paints rainbows everywhere we go need you all my life you're my hope you're my pride in your arms i find my heaven in your eyes my sea and sky may life be our love paradise
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 男的唱的。开头是XXx my head, touch my heart .tell me so youare always... 非常感谢!!!_百度知道
一首英文歌 男的唱的。开头是XXx my head, touch my heart .tell me so youare always... 非常感谢!!!
提问者采纳
I know whyCause each time I look in your eyesOh babywestlife - unbreakableTook my handTouched my heartHeld me closeYou were always thereBy my sideNight and dayThrough it allMaybe come what maySwept away on a wave of emotionOvercaught in the eye of the stormAnd whenever you smileI can hardly believe that you're mineThis love is unbreakableIt't denyEach time you whisper my nameOt denyEach time I look in your eyesOre mineBelieve that you&#39, I know whyThis love is unbreakableShared the laughterShared the tearsWe both knowWe're mineThis love is unbreakableIt've been touched by the hands of an angelI's unmistakeableAnd each time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableI feel that my heart just can's unmistakeableEach time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableI feel that my heart just can'll go on from hereCause together we are strongIn my armsThat've been blessed by the power of loveAnd whenever you smileI can hardly believe that you's unmistakeableAnd each time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableI feel that my heart just can's where you belongI't denyEach time you whisper my nameOh baby, I know whyThis love is unbreakableThrough fire and flameWhen all this overOur love still remainsThis love is unbreakableIt&#39
提问者评价
非常感谢,就是这首。但我在百度上下下来的歌不是这首啊,怎么回事
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
后街男孩的 什么来着 你找后街男孩专辑
你不不孤单 杰克逊
不是这首。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“you touch me in my dream,we can see everthing”是哪首歌的词?“you touch me in my dream,we can see everthing”是一首英文女声的歌,挺好听,在胡静婚礼曝光的视频上的伴奏乐,有哪位知道是什么歌?谢谢!~_百度作业帮
“you touch me in my dream,we can see everthing”是哪首歌的词?“you touch me in my dream,we can see everthing”是一首英文女声的歌,挺好听,在胡静婚礼曝光的视频上的伴奏乐,有哪位知道是什么歌?谢谢!~
Love Paradiseyw.net/2005wma/chenhuli/love15.wma
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码找一首女的唱的英文歌,in my heart ,高潮的时候很抒情,什么touch me in my hands 我也不太清楚歌词_百度知道
找一首女的唱的英文歌,in my heart ,高潮的时候很抒情,什么touch me in my hands 我也不太清楚歌词
我在台球厅听到过几次,就是最近的歌,do you touch me in my heart 具体我不知道是不是这个词,跪求
提问者采纳
名就叫touch me in my hands
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
是不是这首啊Burning你搜来听。我也觉得很好听
你听下是不是burning?你说的女声高潮的时候很抒情跟这个很像