{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'querySharePosts', fpost:'3ffa3a_62ac451',userId:4066552,blogListLength:10};求一首歌名,刚开始的时候是啦啦啦啦啦...快要结束的时候又有啦啦啦然后是歌词,粤语的女生唱的,有歌词_百度知道
求一首歌名,刚开始的时候是啦啦啦啦啦...快要结束的时候又有啦啦啦然后是歌词,粤语的女生唱的,有歌词
求一首歌名..快要结束的时候又有啦啦啦然后是歌词,不是全部都是啦啦啦,刚开始的时候是啦啦啦啦啦,女生唱的,也有歌词,我是星期五下午在FM95,粤语的
我有更好的答案
是不是《风车》佘诗曼
不是,是感觉很愉快的一首歌
很多歌都有啦啦啦啦啦的,如果你记得其中一句可能会好一点
合久必婚 李克勤
啦啦啦啦啦,天要下雨,是这个歌不
爱要坦荡荡
你记不记得中间怎么唱的?
王菲的《给自己的情书》?
不是,是粤语的
这首歌也有粤语版的
是初音未来甩葱歌,你听了吗?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
啦啦啦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,是英文,歌词很多:啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,求歌名_百度知道
有一首歌,是英文,歌词很多:啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,求歌名
on too tightWith nothing in betweenThe story of my life I take her homeI drive all night to keep her warm and timeIs frozen (s broke insideThe story of my life (t explainI leave my heart openbut it stays right here empty daysfor She told me in the morningshe don&#39, the story of)The story of my life I give her hopeI spend her love until she&#39;s broke inside)The story of my life (t feel the same about us in her bonesIt seems to me thatwhen I die these words will be written on my stoneAnd I&#39, the story of)The story of my life I give her hopeI spend her love until she&#39;ll be gone gone tonightThe ground beneath my feet is open wideThe way that I been holdin&#39;s broke inside(until she&#39;s broke insideThe story of my life (ll be gone gone tonightThe fire beneath my feet is burning brightThe way that I been holdin&#39, the story of)Written on these walls are the colors that I can&#39;t changeLeave my heart open but it stays right here in its cageI know that in the morning nowI see us in the light upon the hillAlthough I am brokenMy heart is untamed stillAnd I&#39; on so tightWith nothing in betweenThe story of my life I take her homeI drive all night to keep her warm and timeIs frozen (the story of, the story of)And I been waiting for this time to come aroundBut baby running after you is like chasing the cloudsThe story of my life I take her homeI drive all night to keep her warm and timeIs frozenThe story of my life I give her hope (give her hope)I spend her love until she&#39, the story of)The story of my lifeThe story of my life (the story ofStory of My Life - One DirectionWritten in these walls are the storiesthat I can&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
shakira的dare
不是,这个
啦你妹。我说你来。噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢噢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌曲名,是乐乐熊奇历记上的,歌词大概:啦啦啦啦啦…手拉手走啊…啦啦啦…_百度知道
求一首歌曲名,是乐乐熊奇历记上的,歌词大概:啦啦啦啦啦…手拉手走啊…啦啦啦…