其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁调子里有个咚咚锵的英文歌_百度知道
调子里有个咚咚锵的英文歌
提问者采纳
ss a job that I gotta doSo Is a job that I gotta doSo I go outside and I fake a smileBut if they only knewJm gonna make it throughBut Ill tryIt's a job that I gotta doSo I go outside and I fake a smileBut if they only knewJust how many milesWere between love so trueI really couldn&#39Missing You - Bobby TinsleyOhh babeOhh babeOhhThe nights are longMy days are coldWithout the warmth you provide me when I holdYm missing youAnd I don't knowHow I's 14 days Im a manIt&#39, MissI miss youAnd I don&#39, over the phoneI really wanna come to see you uhuhBaby you know I doMaybe in a couple weeks, Missing you&#39, I don's 14 long days that I don's too many days babeAnd I'll go outsideAnd I fake a smile, GottaStay strong for us twoI'm really really missing youAnd I miss, all our dreams into memoriesNot gonna be likm gonna make it throughBut I gotta?Baby we&#39, I&#39, gottaStay strong for us twoI'm really really missing youYou, But the problem isEven though I get toIt&#39, MissI&#39, miss, MissI't know, How many milesWere between love so trueI really couldn&#39, I&#39, it'll fake a smileBut if they only knewJust how many milesWere between love so trueI really couldn't knowHow I&#39, The way that we doAnd I&#39, Wish I couldMaybe in a couple weeks, gottaHold strong for us two, youBaby when you'm gonna make it throughBut Ire nearAll of my visions clearBut like a magic showI blink and than you disapearAnd I frequentlyEnvision of it would beTo have you alone with meGive me a moment so I can breatheOkI really wanna come to see youBaby I wish Is too many days babeAnd I'Cause maybe one day babeNot too far awayWe can turn, It&#39, all that we shareToo many nights, strong for us twoI'm a manIt'sm really really missing youAnd I miss, miss, I don&#39, that we doAnd I'm really really missing youAnd I miss, miss, feels so long agoWhen you were thereI think a teardrop just fell downI really wanna come to see youI really really wish I couldMaybe in a couple weeksIt't wanna be away from youIt's only a couple weeksBut even know I get toIt't cope the way that we do, Can's too many days babeAnd I't promissBut even know I get toStill don's only two weeksIt&#39,ll have that homeSm reallt cope the way that we doAnd I&#39, It't copm a manIt&#39, I't knowHow I'm really really missing youAnd I don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
咚咚锵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Copyright@2013

我要回帖

更多关于 儿童歌曲 龙咚锵 的文章

随机推荐