求一首男一个组合唱的英文歌歌

找一首英文歌,男女合唱的,开头是男声的独白,r&b风格的_百度知道
找一首英文歌,男女合唱的,开头是男声的独白,r&b风格的
找一首英文歌,男哗福糕凰蕹好革瞳宫困女合唱的,开头是男声的独白,r&b风格的 歌词不是太记得了,大概有什么“cause I‘ll be there”,“iit's way want” “it's the thing to do”之类的
提问者采纳
Andre Mieux-Love
提问者评价
万分感谢你啊!!!!是这首了!!谢谢啊!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 男女合唱 副歌女生是高音一直重复一段旋律很悲壮的 男声主歌部分就是很轻快唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌 男女合唱 副歌女生是高音一直重复一段旋律很悲壮的 男声主歌部分就是很轻快唱的
好像比较老的歌
也比较少人听
反正男的唱活
副歌女生就会彪高音
重复一段旋律 啊什么什么
啊什么什么
有点像祷告
t care I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meNa na na naCome onS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MLove is great love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)Outta box outta line (Oh oh oh oh oh)The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh oh oh)Cause I may be bad but I&#39S & M (City Kicks radio Mix) - Wasabi DJsFeels so good being bad (Oh oh oh oh oh)There'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don't care I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meCause I may be bad but I's no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh)Now the pain is my pleasure cause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh oh oh)Love is great love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)Outta box outta line (Oh oh oh oh oh)The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh oh oh)Cause I may be bad but I't care I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meCause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一个视频,两西班牙小孩一男一女合唱经典歌曲_百度宝宝知道求一首男女合唱的英文歌_百度知道
求一首男女合唱的英文歌
曲比较轻快..。女的唱到第二段是用一种慵懒的嗓音唱了句。歌词有牵扯到圣诞:oh oh oh oh women。男的先唱第一段,爵士
我有更好的答案
Walking Dead
In the chill of the night