有首说唱的歌开头翻开开头的歌词什么黄历

有首歌开头是轻音乐后面是女的英文说唱中文名字叫忽以急驰什么好像_百度知道
有首歌开头是轻音乐后面是女的英文说唱中文名字叫忽以急驰什么好像
re the only one I wanna talk aboutYeah it's what you made meI said you're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you's different you'm stopping strangers and telling them your nameConvincing haters one day they're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you're the only one I wanna talk aboutYeah it'll feel the sameWe've turned it upside downIt happened to me totally unpreparedJust the beginning but I'm seeingI said you's true all I do is wanna talkI said you're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you's supernatural it's the way I wanna goSo pull me under and put me under your spellRather be crazy than normal people in hellI said you're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you're the only one I wanna talk aboutYeah it're common people we're the only one I wanna talk aboutYeah it're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you's true all I do is wanna talk about youYou're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you's true all I do is wanna talk about youI wanna talk about you I wanna talk aboutYou're the only one I wanna talk aboutOh all I do is wanna talk about youWalk through the city like normal people doBut all I's true all I do is wanna talk about youWalk through the jungle that used to be my townEverything're the only one I wanna talk aboutYeah it're common people in loveIt'Cause living like this is risking all that I knowAnd if it kills me that'm seeing is youI'm not even scared're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you&#39Talk About You - MikaWalk through the city like stupid people doA million faces but all I's just a force from aboveSome call me crazy some try to make me shut upIf I am crazy that're the only one I wanna talk aboutI said you's true all I do is wanna talk about youI wanna talk about you I wanna talk about youYou&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,开头是missing you missing you,女生说唱的,歌名是什么?不是罗百吉的i miss you。_百度知道
有一首歌,开头是missing you missing you,女生说唱的,歌名是什么?不是罗百吉的i miss you。
还用在这费劲啊那位热心网友,你要是说有几万首,我要是知道地址,我直接自己查就可以了,我还真不信,你先发过来个十来首女生说唱的我听听,要不这样吧。要是开头是missing you missing you的有几万首
提问者采纳
》寻找的是否是Nokia手机原存里面的一首歌?
提问者评价
虽然好像貌似大概不是,但是谢喽。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
ll Be Missing You-Puff Daddy Output-Missing You (rap第二版。I&#39。小小默I miss U missing me
( 如果不是也可以听听.mp3(
现在的人问问题越来越有趣,你就单说句missing you missing you鬼知道你说的什么歌,你至少得把曲子试听地址发出来,让别人听一下才知道是什么名字嘛。光说句missing you missing you,能找几万首类似的歌,你信不?
是不是《Magic Key》
女生说唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 猛龙特囧开头说唱歌曲 的文章

随机推荐