bigbang有没有唱过baby i am sorry that

darin唱的一首歌 高潮部分有baby i am sorry,but i什么的那首歌叫什么_百度知道
darin唱的一首歌 高潮部分有baby i am sorry,but i什么的那首歌叫什么
歌词为“Baby, I am sorry,But I have to leave and sail the ocean by myself”出自Darin Zanyar的歌曲《Sail The Ocean》。《Sail The Ocean》演唱:Darin Zanyar所属专辑:《Darin》发行时间:号歌词:Sometimes I feel caught in yesterday〖有时我感觉自己徘徊在回忆之中〗 Because of all the memories that burn〖因为所有炙热的记忆在脑中回荡〗 Where I will go, there is no return〖我将踏上不归之路〗 And time will heal my yearn〖时间会冲淡(治愈)我的欲望〗 I dream about the world and I'm still young〖我毕竟年轻 梦想见识这花花世界 〗 I got to live my life while I am free〖自由自在之时须尽欢〗 There is so much, from you I will keep〖有太多太多关于你的记忆〗 Thoughts of you and me〖保留着联系你我的一缕思念〗 Feel the wonder of tomorrow in you〖感受你对于未来的期待〗 Baby, I am sorry〖宝贝 对不起〗 But I have to leave and sail the ocean by myself〖我无奈地离开 独自扬帆远航〗 Maybe there will come a day for us〖也许会有那么一天〗 To find a way to let us meet again〖能让我们找到重逢的方法〗 Maybe this is not the end〖或许这并不是结局〗 Listen to the wind between the trees〖聆听林间风声〗 Watch the stars shine for you and me〖沐浴着照耀你我的星光〗 Open your eyes〖睁开你的双眼〗 It ain't hard to find the miracles in the night〖不难发现夜间的奇迹〗 Dive into the ocean of your dreams〖跳进你梦想的海洋〗 Sometimes things ain't what they seem〖有时事情都被假象掩盖〗 If you feel lost and might be afraid and lonely in the rain〖如果你在风雨中迷失 感觉彷徨与孤单〗 Paint the picture of tomorrow in you〖你需要描绘出对未来的美好憧憬〗 Baby, I am sorry〖宝贝 对不起〗 But I have to leave and sail the ocean by myself〖我无奈地离去 独自扬帆远航〗 Maybe there will come a day for us〖也许会有那么一天〗 To find a way to let us meet again〖能让我们找到重逢的方法〗 I'm saying goodbye〖我正在说着再见〗 Baby, please don't you cry〖宝贝 请不要哭泣〗 'Cause forever we'll be more than friends〖因为我们已经超越了永恒的友谊〗 Maybe this is not the end〖或许这并不是结局〗 Maybe this is not the end〖或许这并不是一切的尽头〗 I hope I'll see you someday〖我希望某天能与你重逢〗 But for now goodbye〖现在只是短暂的别离〗 I spread my wings and fly〖海阔天空地振翅高飞〗 Maybe this is no Sail the ocean by myself〖独自扬帆远航〗 Maybe there will come a day for us〖也许会有那么一天〗 To find a way to let us meet again〖能让我们找到重逢的方法〗 I'm saying goodbye〖我正在说着再见〗 Baby, please don't you cry〖宝贝 请不要哭泣〗 'Cause forever we'll be more than friends〖因为我们已经超越了永恒的友谊〗 Maybe this is not the end〖或许这并不是结局〗 Maybe this is not the end...〖或许这并不是一切的尽头...〗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sail the ocean
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找首音乐 baby i am so sorry如题这是一首中文歌大部分是 baby i am so sorry 后面接中文.谁知道啊 要歌词和歌名_百度作业帮
找首音乐 baby i am so sorry如题这是一首中文歌大部分是 baby i am so sorry 后面接中文.谁知道啊 要歌词和歌名
找首音乐 baby i am so sorry如题这是一首中文歌大部分是 baby i am so sorry 后面接中文.谁知道啊 要歌词和歌名
或许是BABY SO SORRY,BABY别伤心``我一直疼着你念着你?!欢子《原谅我一次》
扫描下载二维码上传时间:
『MV』B1A4 - Baby I am Sorry
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩谁知道这首歌叫什么,只记得歌词中有i am sorry i i am sorry i ,i want you ...i want you...刚开始是个男的唱了一小段 内容有excuse ,baby 然后是女的唱的 挺抒情的一个英文歌不要把见到的答案又写一遍 _百度作业帮
谁知道这首歌叫什么,只记得歌词中有i am sorry i i am sorry i ,i want you ...i want you...刚开始是个男的唱了一小段 内容有excuse ,baby 然后是女的唱的 挺抒情的一个英文歌不要把见到的答案又写一遍
谁知道这首歌叫什么,只记得歌词中有i am sorry i i am sorry i ,i want you ...i want you...刚开始是个男的唱了一小段 内容有excuse ,baby 然后是女的唱的 挺抒情的一个英文歌不要把见到的答案又写一遍 浪费资源不~
intleboy132
应该是这首,《I wanted you》,ina唱的,下面是歌词:lately i've been thinking about what i can doi've been stressing to fall back in love with youi'm so sorry that i couldn't follow throughbut i can't go on this way.i've got to stop it babeyou've been wonderful in all that you can bebut it hurts when you say that you understand meso believe me.i,i am sorry,i,i am sorry,i,ii wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you,i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you,i wanted youi've been pushing hard to open up the doortrying to take us back to where we were beforebut i'm done.i just can't do this anymore'cuz we can't be mended,so let's stop pretending nowwe've been walking around in circles for some timeand i think we should head for the finish lineso believe me.i,i am sorry,i,i am sorry,i,ii wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you,i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you,i wanted youi,i..i'm so sorry babybut i,i..i gotta pack up and leavebut i,i'll always remember how we came close..to being how i wanted to bei wanted you baby~i wanted youi wanted you~i wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you,i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you,i wanted you,i want you~i wanted you!haaa!`i wanted you!wanted you!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 baby i am sorry mv 的文章

随机推荐