歌词bady ……i want my hat back死winkian闹 死winkian

有一首男生英文歌高潮部分的旋律是西哆,嗦发咪来,来哆咪拉嗦。歌词好像是oh,my hat,歌词不_百度知道
有一首男生英文歌高潮部分的旋律是西哆,嗦发咪来,来哆咪拉嗦。歌词好像是oh,my hat,歌词不
定准确,因为听不清,但旋律对。
ry On My Shoulder - Deutschland Sucht Den SuperstarIf the hero never comes to you如果男主角还没有出现;ll never hide我保证,心也变得越来越冷 Yes I show you what real love can do我会告诉你真正的爱情有什麼作用 But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder如果你想哭泣;ll show you there's home如果你打电话给你的朋友但是没有人接听 You can run away but you can's a place in heaven where we&#39,请靠在我的肩膀上 If you need someone Who cares for you如果你需要一个人关心你 If you&#39,我绝对不会躲起来 But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder如果你想哭, If you need someone You&#39,我会挣得你幸运的一天 When the nights are getting cold and blue当夜晚对你来说变得寒冷和忧伤 When the days are getting hard for you当白天对你来说变的艰难 I will always stay here by your side我将永远站在你的身边 I promise you I's a destiny我会告诉你一个人的命运 The best things in life they are free人生命中最好的东西是自由 But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder如果你想哭泣;ll go我们将去天堂的某一个地方 If heaven is a million years away如果去天堂的路有百万年之远 Oh just call me and I'll make your day请打电话给我;re feeling blue如果你需要有一个人你感觉忧伤 If you wait for love and you're alone如果你孤单的等候著你的爱情; If you call your friends nobody're feeling sad your heart gets colder如果你正感觉很伤心 你的心越来越冷 Yes I show you what real love can do我会告诉你真正的爱情有什麼作用 If your sky is grey oh let me know如果你的天空是灰色的,但是不可以躲起来,请靠在我的肩膀上 If you need someone Who cares for you如果你需要一个人关心你 If you't hide你可以离家;re feeling sad Your heart gets colder如果你感觉很伤心,请告诉我 There&#39,请靠在我的肩上 If you need someone Who cares for you如果你需要有一个人关心你 If you&#39。 Through a storm and through a lonely night尽管一场暴风雨贯穿了整个孤独的夜晚 Then I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你应该用微信摇一摇歌曲。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,歌词中出现my bady you bady every bady什么的,求歌名!_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词中出现my bady you bady every bady什么的,求歌名!
我有更好的答案
on the radio
on the radio
也不是这首
Since I Still Tell You My Every Day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首歌里的歌词是 baby bady baby oh my_百度知道
哪首歌里的歌词是 baby bady baby oh my
我有更好的答案
justin bieber ()贾斯丁比伯)的《baby》
ohh wooaah (3x)
you know you love me,i know you care
you shout whenever, and i'll be there
you want my love, you want my heart
and we will never ever ever be apart
are we an item? girl quit playing
were just friends, or are we saying
so theres another one, looks right in my eyes
my first love broke my heart for the first time,
and i was like
baby, baby, baby nooo
my baby, baby, baby noo
my baby, baby, baby nooo
i thought youd always be mine mine
baby, baby, baby nooo
my baby, baby, baby noo
my baby, baby, baby nooo
i thought youd always be mine, oh oh
for you, i would have done whatever
another chance and we, we...
justin bieber 的《baby》
贾斯汀比伯 的 baby
王力宏 唯一
你是我的唯一
就叫baby是贾斯汀比伯唱的
贾斯丁比伯的baby。望采纳
应该是贾斯丁比伯的baby
是贾斯汀比伯也有
baby-贾斯汀比伯
歌名《baby》歌手
贾斯汀·比伯
这歌词出自&宝贝&的吧
贾斯汀 比伯唱的baby
贾斯汀比伯的baby
贾斯汀比伯的baby
贾斯丁比伯的baby
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌、其中有句歌词是:oh~~my bady bady_百度知道
有一首歌、其中有句歌词是:oh~~my bady bady
s all pull together my oh my.;ve got troubles on your ownNo need to face them all aloneWe can all swing together my oh mySo let' my oh myI can lend a helpin' my oh mySo let&#39, my oh myI believe in lovin&#39Is all swing together my oh myWe can all swing together my oh myYou's all swing together my oh myWe can all swing together my oh myYou' handIf you ain&#39, my oh myDon's all pull together my oh myWe can ride the stormy weatherIf we all get out and drySo let' my oh myYs all pull together my oh mySo let&#39.;t a woman need a manTry and catch one if you canI believe in women, a whole lot of lovin&#39.So let&#39., my oh myWe all need someone to talk to my oh myWe all need someone to talk to my oh myYa need a shoulder to cry onCall me I';ve got troubles on your ownNo need to face them all aloneWe can all swing together my oh mySo let't got nothing plannedWe all need some lovin'll be standing byWe all need someone to talk to my oh myWe all need a lot of lovin's all pull together my oh mySo let&#39..
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
usher(亚瑟小子)—omg
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁touch my bady歌词的中文翻译?_百度知道
touch my bady歌词的中文翻译?
你可以将我放在你身上Like a brand new white tee 就像一个崭新的雪白的球座I&#39, oh yeah,它将和我离开If there's a camera up in here 如果有一个相机Then I're the place to beOll hug your body tighter 我会紧抱你的身体Than my favorite jeans 超过我贴身的牛仔I want you to caress me 我渴望你亲吻我Like a tropical breeze 像热带雨林中的微风And float away with youIn the Caribbean Sea 我渴望和你在加勒比海中漂动If there'd be all up on you 我幻想;Cause they be all up in my bidnessLike a Wendy interviewBut this is privateBetween you and I 但是这是你我之间的隐私Touch my body 轻抚我Put me on the floor 将我放在地板上Wrestle me around 与我缠绵Play with me some more 再和我多玩一点Touch my body 轻抚我Throw me on the bed 将我扔在床上I just wanna make you feelLike you never did 我只是想让你感到从未有过的感觉Touch my body 轻抚我Let me wrap my thighsAll around your waist 让我的腿紧围着你的腰Just a little taste 只要一点快感Touch my body 轻抚我Know you love my curves 如我知道你喜欢诱人的曲线Come on and give me what I deserve 现在就给我应得的感觉And touch my body 请轻抚我I&#39., oh yeahOt want for nothing boy 你将什么都不想要I will give you plenty 我会给你更多新奇Touch my body 轻抚我Touch my body 轻抚我Put me on the floor 将我放在地板上Wrestle me around 与我缠绵Play with me some more 再和我多玩一点Touch my body 轻抚我Throw me on the bed 将我扔在床上I just wanna make you feelLike you never did 我只是想让你感到从未有过的感觉Touch my body 轻抚我Let me wrap my thighsAll around your waist 让我的腿紧围着你的腰Just a little taste 只要一点快感Touch my body 轻抚我Know you love my curves 如我知道你喜欢诱人的曲线Come on and give me what I deserve 现在就给我应得的感觉And touch my body 请轻抚我Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeahOh yeah oh yeah(zuochamo)Oh oh oh oh yeahTd best not catch this flickOn YouTube (YouTube) 我不会将这捕捉的瞬间放在youtube上's through the roof 我的欲火已冲上云霄If there&#39,我愿由你为所欲为I know you got that fever for meHundred and two 我知道我已将你欲火焚身And boy I know I feel the same 我知道我们有相同感受My temperature&#39,它将和我离开If there't wanna go nowhereIn the lap of luxury 在我奢靡的裙摆下你不会想去任何地方Baby just turn to me 亲爱的 请转向我You won's gonna leave with meWhen I do (I do) 然后当我做的时候;Cause if you run your mouth and bragAbout this secret rendezvous 因为如果我知道你不小心说出了我们秘密的幽会之地I will hunt you down 我会亲自追猎你&#39, oh yeah.,s a camera up in here 如果上面有一个卡片机Then it'Cause if you run your mouth and bragAbout this secret rendezvous 因为如果我知道你不小心说出了我们秘密的幽会之地I will hunt you down 我会亲自追猎你's a camera up in here 如果有一个卡片机Then I's gonna leave with meWhen I do (I do) 然后当我做的时候;ve been waiting for it 我知道你在等待I&#39MC,d best not catch this flickOn YouTube (YouTube) 我不会将这捕捉的瞬间放在youtub上&#39, oh yeahI know that you&#39,m gonna treat you like a teddy bear 我会待你像我的泰迪熊You won'm waiting too 如我也在等待In my imagination I's a camera up in here 如果上面有一个卡片机Then it'Cause they be all up in my bidnessLike a Wendy interviewBut this is privateBetween you and I 但是这是你我之间的隐私Touch my body 轻抚我Put me on the floor 将我放在地板上Wrestle me around 与我缠绵Play with me some more 再和我多玩一点Touch my body 轻抚我Throw me on the bed 将我扔在床上I just wanna make you feelLike you never did 我只是想让你感到从未有过的感觉Touch my body 轻抚我Let me wrap my thighsAll around your waist 让我的腿紧围着你的腰Just a little taste 只要一点快感Touch my body 轻抚我Know you love my curves 如我知道你喜欢诱人的曲线Come on and give me what I deserve 现在就给我应得的感觉And touch my body 请轻抚我Boy you can put me on you 男孩, you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
MC,你永远是最棒的
噢耶...............
我知道你已在等待,
其实我也在等待
在我脑海中,你将主宰我的一切
我知道我令你狂热不止
但爱人,我的感觉也同你一样
我的热度已冲向云霄
如果那上面有台相机,