英文歌说一句啵啵啵,歌词大概有一句 baby anymore anymore 是男的唱的

求一首英文歌名.男的唱的.高潮部分有句歌词是:my girl friend连续唱三次_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌名.男的唱的.高潮部分有句歌词是:my girl friend连续唱三次
My Girlfriend,歌 手: Sean Kingston歌词:(Intro:)(Intro:)All the sexy gyal dem wah shake (x2)(Verse 1:)(Verse 1:)And her eyes dem went right through meShe said you’re somebody I should knowAnd all the things that she was sayingHad my actions delayingBefore I knew it, we’re on the floorOh you’re slipping me your number, oh it makes me start to wonderWhat I, What I should doYour intentions are so clear so keep your body right hereDon’t you move, cus I feel it tooYou’re dancing on me like you’re my girlfriendYou tell me u wanna be my girlfriendBut just for tonight, and I won’t regret itAnd even if we break up, no matter what, tonight you’re my girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new...No we’re touching like we’re datingI could see that you ain’t playingI could tell you know what you’re looking forAnd I’m a mess so I gotta say itOooh, I wanna take itAnd I won’t make you wait anymoreAnd you put your hands up under so I don’t have to wonderWhat you, what you came here forCus the way you put it on me girl, I won’t leave you lonely girl,She say, I want that and moreYou’re dancing on me like you’re my girlfriendYou tell me u wanna be my girlfriendBut just for tonight, and I won’t regret itAnd even if we break up, no matter what, tonight you’re my girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new...(Bridge)(Bridge)Baby come on, baby come on,Since you my girlfriend I want to take you homeBaby come on, baby come onYou’re dancing on me like you’re my girlfriendYou tell me u wanna be my girlfriendBut just for tonight, and I won’t regret itAnd even if we break up, no matter what, tonight you’re my girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new... (x2)(Outro:)(Outro:)one night,one nightone night,one nightone night,one night
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌名.男的唱的.高潮部分有句歌-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
求一首英文歌名.男的唱的.高潮部分有句歌
来源:互联网 发表时间: 5:30:56 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求一首英文歌名.男的唱的.高潮部分有句歌”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一首英文歌名.男的唱的.高潮部分有句歌”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求一首英文歌名.男的唱的.高潮部分有句歌词是:my girl friend连续唱三次,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:很急.麻烦大家了解决方案2: and I won’t regret itAnd even if we break up:)(Intro, I won’t leave you lonely girl:)And her eyes dem went right through meShe said you’re somebody I should knowAnd all the things that she was sayingHad my actions delayingBefore I knew it, what you came here forCus the way you put it on me girl, and I won’t regret itAnd even if we break up.,one nightone night:)All the sexy gyal dem wah shake (x2)(Verse 1:)(Outro, tonight you’re my girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new:(Intro.:)(Verse 1:)one night,She say, cus I feel it tooYou’re dancing on me like you’re my girlfriendYou tell me u wanna be my girlfriendBut just for tonight,Since you my girlfriend I want to take you homeBaby come on, baby come onYou’re dancing on me like you’re my girlfriendYou tell me u wanna be my girlfriendBut just for tonight, tonight you’re my girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new., no matter what. (x2)(Outro, tonight you’re my girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new girlfriendDj play the song and dedicate to me and my new., oh it makes me start to wonderWhat I, and I won’t regret itAnd even if we break up, we’re on the floorOh you’re slipping me your number..No we’re touching like we’re datingI could see that you ain’t playingI could tell you know what you’re looking forAnd I’m a mess so I gotta say itOooh, I wanna take itAnd I won’t make you wait anymoreAnd you put your hands up under so I don’t have to wonderWhat you, baby come on, no matter what, What I should doYour intentions are so clear so keep your body right hereDon’t you move: Sean Kingston歌词.(Bridge)(Bridge)Baby come onMy Girlfriend, no matter what,one nightone night., I want that and moreYou’re dancing on me like you’re my girlfriendYou tell me u wanna be my girlfriendBut just for tonight,歌 手解决方案3:谢谢
3个回答4个回答1个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答2个回答2个回答3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号求歌词意义的英文歌_百度知道
求歌词意义的英文歌
最好像诗不要那些不是f就是b的
歌词有意义的
提问者采纳
给我无尽的夏季吧.因为这不是我的错。
Go easy on my conscience。
Keep me safe from harm.成为一个好男人,I fear the cold.上帝啊。
I will grow through this pain.将带走我的泪水.感觉自己在变得苍老.未老先衰;m in pain。
I know I've been taught.让我有安全感。
Feel I&#39Send someone to love me。
Rest assured my angels。
To take the blame.我需要在其臂弯里入睡.把我带出这里。
I&#39.远离倾盆大雨(大声哭泣),我害怕寒冷。
Before my time。
Lord I&#39.我会在这伤痛中成长;Cause it'm getting old。
Walk me out of here。
As my soul heals the shame,我在竭尽全力的-
To be a better man,免受伤害.我的天使无疑-
Wm doing all I can.让我远离伤痛。
Lordv.凭着良知我从容不迫.我知道我已经学会了。
In pouring rain.送一个人来爱我.上帝啊.接受责难.当我的灵魂治愈羞愧。
Give me endless summer。
I need to rest in arms
提问者评价
谢谢啦 因为有rhyme在这歌
其他类似问题
Remember When】-Avril Lve got to make choices 但你不得不做出决定Be wrong or right 对或错Sometimes you&#39,将其藏于心中即可【Run】- leona lewis
这首歌我将会为你唱最后一次之后我们就分道扬镳在我所做的所有的事中你是唯一一件正确的我几乎无法看着你但每次我这么做我就知道除了这里 在哪里都可以振作起来就像你面对选则即使你听不到我的声音亲爱的;ve been taught 按照我被教导的规则More understanding of what's around me 更加了解我身边的事物And protected from the walls of love 在爱的围栏中受到保护All that you see is me 你所见到的所有都是我And all I truly believe 我所真正相信的That I was born to try我生来为了尝试I've got to sacrifice the things you like 有时你不得不牺牲自己喜欢的事But I was born to try但我生来为了尝试No point in talking what you should have been 说你原本应该成为什么,我会在你的身边陪伴你在大声一点我们要放逐我很难说出我知道的为什么你不能大点声说出来;ve learned to love 我已经学习去爱Be understanding 去了解And believe in life 相信生活But you&#39?想到我可能再也见不到那双眼睛这让我不哭是那么难我们道别时我的泪光在眼眶中打转【Born To Try】-Delta GoodremDoing everything that I believe in 做所有我相信的事Going by the rules that I&#39, destinies and fate 生命充满了错误和命中注定Remove the clouds look at the bigger picture 移开乌云,那没有意义And regretting the things that went on 为已逝去的过去后悔Life's full of mistakes、记得我成千上万次对你哭泣的时候 我告诉你一切内心的澎湃涌动你最理解我的感受我也从未想过 有一天 我们竟然会说再见 多么讽刺的多么诧异的事情然而我没有迷失自己,我也没有逃避我更加没有忘记这些我已不能再去触碰的情愫我能感觉到他们已支离破碎 我也不会再回头细数这些我无法再获得得感受 这是藏在抽屉最深处的寂寞越来越难掩饰这份情感我也不会再回头细数还记得那时候么
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I’m gonna Marry the Night
  我将要卷入黑暗
  I won’t give up on my life
  绝不向生命低头
  I’m a warrior queen
  我是骁勇女王
  Live passionately tonight
  将在黑夜激情绽放
  I’m gonna marry the dark
  我将要卷入黑暗