英语歌中歌词有……舞美英语,音译

一首英文歌 开头有像电音那种的伴奏 中间高潮是哟呜呜呜 的歌词(音译)男的唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌 开头有像电音那种的伴奏 中间高潮是哟呜呜呜 的歌词(音译)男的唱的
因为用手机识别不出来 所以还是不知道是什么名字 找了好多都不是!!求解
ll go around the globe yeahJust give me timeThat't take you everywhereI wanna take you right nowYou know I ain's get goneYeah me and you x3Let's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we'm thinkin like G-4 a G-5So just rock to the left and rock to the rightYou know your baby gonna make it all rightSay oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh)And take one step to the front one to the backThrow your hands up if you got it like thatSay oh (Ooh oh oh)Ooh woah woahLet'll go wherever you like itGone gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3If you believe then you will seeThat girl we's get gone gone gone goneLet's get gone gone gone goneLet't even driveWhere we go only we knowI's get goneYeah me and you x3Let't really got the money (This your favorite song song x2)But I promise one day we gon goI promise (Turn your Juke Box on on)YeahBaby Imma take you somewhere freshSoon as I get my next pay checkBaby trust me you's all I need yeahBut until thenLet's get gone gone gone goneLet'm your manSo just rock to the left and rock to the rightIf you know your baby gonna make it all rightSay oh (Ooh oh oh) oh (Ooh oh oh)And let me see you step to the front step to the backThrow your hands up if you got it like thatSay oh (Ooh oh oh)Ooh woah woahLet're gonna get your plane way high in the skyNo coach class when we flyI's get gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3Let'll seeHow your girls wishin they man was like meSo won's get gone gone gone goneLet's watch this here TV andLet't you take my hand baby close your eyesAnd we's get goneLet&#39You knowI love you so much girlI just can's get gone gone gone goneLet'll make love till we see the sun riseOn the beach though white sandI promise forever I'm thinkin my T-go a free oI swear that as soon as I get my money rightWe's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we'll go wherever you like itGone gone gone gone goneYeah me and you x3Baby Imma take you somewhere flySomewhere far where we can's get goneYeah me and you x3See I may not have the most money in the worldBut I got stacks of love for you girlAs soon as I get my money rightThen we&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁迈克尔·杰克逊的《犯罪高手》 要英文歌词 中文歌词…… 还有…… 用中文把英语音译过来。_百度知道
迈克尔·杰克逊的《犯罪高手》 要英文歌词 中文歌词…… 还有…… 用中文把英语音译过来。
你还好吧? Annie Are You Ok 安妮,安妮, 安妮, Annie Are You Ok,安妮? So? Annie Are You Ok 安妮? Annie Are You Ok 安妮?) (There&#39,你还好吧, Annie 你没事吧,你还好吧? So? Are You Ok? Are You Ok? Annie Are You Ok 安妮? Are You Ok;re Ok)(能告诉我们你没事吗;ve Been Hit By 害你的凶手 You&#39, 安妮? So, Annie Are You Ok 安妮, Annie 你没事吧,你还好吧? Are You Oksmooth Criminal 犯罪高手 As He Came Into The Window 他破窗而入 It Was The Sound Of A Crescendo 弄出巨大声响 He Came Into Her Apartment 他钻进她的房间 He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet 让她血染地毯 She Ran Underneath The Table 她在桌下乱窜 He Could See She Was Unable 他见其已无力反抗 So She Ran Into The Bedroom 她又逃向卧室 She Was Struck Down 却猛被打翻 It Was Her Doom 命丧当场 Annie Are You Ok 安妮,安妮? Are You Ok,你还好吧, Annie 你没事吧,你还好吧, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧,你还好吧,安妮;ve Been Hit By- 是一个 A Smooth Criminal 犯罪高手 So They Came Into The Outway 人们从紧急出口赶来 It Was Sunday-What A Black Day 多么可怕的周末 Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation 口对口做人工呼吸 Sounding Heartbeats- 听起来心跳 Intimidations 太不正常 Annie Are You Ok 安妮?) (Will You Tell Us That You&#39,安妮,你还好吧? Are You Ok,你还好吧,你还好吧, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧, Annie 你没事吧,安妮?) (Will You Tell Us That You&#39,你还好吧, Annie Are You Ok 安妮, Annie 你没事吧, Annie你没事吧, Annie 你没事吧? So? So,安妮, Annie Are You Ok 安妮, Annie 你没事吧?) (There&#39,你还好吧? Are You Ok;s A Sign In The Window)(窗户上有袭击的痕迹) (That He Struck You-A Crescendo Annie)(当时一定有很大声响) (He Came Into Your Apartment)(他钻进你的房间) (He Left The Bloodstains On The Carpet)(让你血染地毯) (Then You Ran Into The Bedroom)(你逃向卧房) (You Were Struck Down)(却被打翻) (It Was Your Doom)(命丧当场) Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧? Are You Ok? Are You Ok, Annie Are You Ok 安妮, Annie 没事吧, Annie 安妮;re Ok)(能告诉我们你没事吗,你还好吧? So? So, Annie 你没事吧? Annie Are You Ok 安妮,安妮? Annie Are You Ok 安妮, Annie Are You Ok 安妮,安妮? So,你还好吧, Annie Are You Ok 安妮? So? So,你还好吧,你还好吧, Annie Are You Ok 安妮? (Annie Are You Ok)(安妮, Annie Are You Ok?Are You Ok? You&#39? Are You Ok,你还好吧? (Annie Are You Ok)(安妮,安妮,你还好吧,你还好吧? So,你还好吧 ? Annie Are You Ok 安妮,你还好吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词《生活就是舞台》_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
歌词《生活就是舞台》
上传于||文档简介
&&歌​词​《​生​活​就​是​舞​台​》