我们想要英文一些喜欢音乐的学生的英文

您的位置: &
英文歌曲及电影的欣赏与学生英语听力成绩相关性的研究
优质期刊推荐偶是一老师 想给学生开一门课 让他们能轻松地学习英语大家有啥好建议吗?  我暂时想到了欣赏英语歌曲 所以上来问问大家有啥适合他们的英语歌曲  可以是歌颂伟大祖国滴(有吗?)  可以是表达对父母之情滴(只想到一个dance with my father)  可以是励志歌曲(hero等……)  可以是朦胧滴爱情歌曲(应该很多哈)    八卦的兄弟姐妹们 我难得发帖 即使发帖也是为了祖国的花朵  一定帮我想想哈  再帮我想想适合他们的美剧或者电影  还有还有  就是开这门课还能讲点啥内容让他们既能学到东西又能寓教于乐    so 一共仨问题  1.适合中学生的英语歌曲  2.适合他们的电影美剧动画片等  3.如何开好这门课    皮埃斯 记得以前朝廷六套有个节目专门是分析外国电影学点英语知识的 请问这个节目叫啥?现在还存在着吗?能下载吗??  ICS也有 有没有人知道哪里可以下载哦?(有点冷门…………-_-)  童鞋们 帮我顶起哈 为了祖国的花朵  跪谢!!!!!  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  童鞋们 我要出门了  但看似我是个帖子毒药   还是我不该发这贴在八卦?  我以为八卦的童鞋都是热心的 油菜的 可爱的 乐于助人的…………
  歌的话我第一个反应就是seasons in the sun, westlife~ 觉得很适合中学生    还有我找找啊,先帮你顶起来  老师加油~~  
  哦对了,还有MJ的 heal the world, 觉得很正面=。=&
  ……中学生飘~脑子一下短路想不起来么,因为本来我听英文歌也属于被人推荐的那种……    嗯……刚好在听ZOMBIE,应该还好啦,主题应该是反战的,比较积极吧,歌词也不算很难。就是不知道会不会喜欢听……
  heal the world
  i’ll be there
  傻广告,自重-- salkdsaedws-- 操作时间: 10:44:36 --
  谢谢楼上的2位好孩子哦  继续征求中~~~
  don’t cry for me argentina
这首歌不错 挺干净的  She hangs out every day near by the beach   Havin’a harnican fallin’asleep
  She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand   Nobody ever put a ring on her hand
      Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea   She is the story the story is she   She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky   Shining from high above you shouldn’t ask why     She is the one that you never forget   She is the heaven-sent angel you met   Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl   She is so pretty all over the world     She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum   She comes in the morning and the evening she’s gone   Every little hour every second you live   Trust in eternity that’s what she gives     She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne   She talks like Monica and Marianne   She wins in everything that she might do   And she will respect you forever just you       She is the one that you never forget   She is the heaven-sent angel you met   Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl   She is so pretty all over the world       She is so pretty all over the world
  She is so pretty   She is like you and me
  Like them like we
  She is in you and me       She is the one that you never forget
  She is the heaven-sent angel you met
  Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl   She is so pretty all over the world         (She is the one) She is the one   (That you never forget) That you never forget   She is the heaven-sent angel you met   She’s the reason (oh she must be the reason) why God made a girl   She is so pretty all over the world (oh...)         Na na na na na ….
  谢谢楼上的同学啊  连歌词都有哦  
  恩?回复咋被吞啦???
  country road
  do re mi 也行
  还有吗?  坐等……
  man in the mirror     keep the faith     歌詞很有意義, 而且mj唱得很好聽。  
  keep the faith(節錄) :  If you call out loud 若你大声地呼唤  Will it get inside 你内心能否得到回应  Through the heart of your surrender to your alibis 直到为一颗屈服的心找到借口  And you can say the words 你可以说任何的话  Like you understand 就像你理解的那样  But the power’s in believing 但力量是存在于信念中的  So give yourself a chance 所以,给自己一个机会吧  Cause you can climb the highest mountain 因为你可以越过最高的山峰  swim the deepest sea, hee 游过最深的海洋  All you need is the will to want it 你需要的只是去完成它的意愿   And uhh, little self-esteem 还有,小一点自负  So keep the faith 保持你的信念  Don’t let nobody turn you ’round 别让人改变你的主意  You got to know when it’s good to go 你应该知道什么时候去  To get your dreams up off the ground 让你的梦想起飞  So keep the faith, baby, yeah 所以,保持着信念吧  Because it’s just a matter of time 这只是个时间问题  Before your confidence will win out 在你的自信心得到最后的胜利之前.   Believe in yourself 相信你自己  no matter what it’s gon’ take 不论困难带走什么  You can be a winner 你都会是胜利者  But you got to keep the faith 只要你保持着信念  Go, keep it, brother, you got 去吧,保持着它,朋友    及Man In The Mirror(節錄):    I’m Starting With The Man In The Mirror     我要从镜中之人开始作起    I’m Asking Him To Change His Ways     我要求他改变他所走的路    And No Message Could Have     没有比这    Been Any Clearer     更清楚的信息了    If You Wanna Make The World     如果你想要改善    A Better Place     这个世界  =================  希望能夠幫助你 =]
  還有: Bye Bye
by Mariah Carey   
by Yael Naim  
Daniel Powter   
Best Of Me
by Daniel Powter   
Next Plane Home by Daniel Powter   
Whole World Around by Daniel Powter   
I Want You Back by The Jackson 5  
GOT TO BE THERE by The Jackson 5  
ben by The Jackson 5  
  亲爱的 natsumeryoma1227  thank u so much O(∩_∩)O~
  樓主,我可以再說嗎? (我正在努力回想聽過的歌)
  可以啊  感动啊  熊抱一个  嘿嘿
  2.适合他们的电影美剧动画片等  --------------  我是h.k的 我們在高中英文課要做一個校本評該( school-based assessment), 它要求學生要看電影,DOCUMENTARY和小說,之後做一個小組討論。以下是我學校所選的電影, :    About a boy    fire house dog    Freaky Friday《辣妈辣妹》    Bend it Like Beckham    DOCUMENTARY:  我只記得看了 super size me    -----    希望可幫助你
  小萝莉  来给大爷笑个
  繼續歌曲:   you’ll always find your way back home ---Miley Cyrus  hoedown throwdown----Miley Cyrus(很可愛的歌)  The Climb----Miley Cyrus   Black or White--mj  Earth Song----mj(看mv更震撼)  Speechless---mj  Will You Be There----mj  Stranger in Moscow----mj  Cartoon heroes---aqua  forever young --youth group  Long Long Journey---enya  Amarantine----enya  Wild Child---enya  Our Song---taylor swift(很愉快的一首歌)  You Belong with Me----taylor swift    還有  
  I Really Want You---James Blunt (mv我喜歡,簡單,但感覺很好)  Love Love Love----James Blunt(mv很可愛,顏色鮮艷,我不知怎形容= 口 =)    Valder Fields by Tamas Wells(很溫柔的的歌,童年的感覺)    Cara Dillon 的 Craigie Hill (很好聽,慢歌)  節錄:It being in the springtime   and the small birds they were singing   Down by yon shady harbour   I carelessly did stray     Lark in the clear air---Cara Dillon(很干净的感覺,慢歌)
  暫時想到這麼多,    想起時,再來這裏~=]    
  恩  亲爱的 太感谢你了  欢迎常来添加   嘿嘿
  作者:202的小马甲们 回复日期: 16:26:51 
    恩    亲爱的 太感谢你了    欢迎常来添加     嘿嘿    ========  不用谢, 我還有一些愛情的歌曲,等一下傳上來
      trouble is a friend    偶的英语太烂了,要当初要您酱紫的老师想要培养起英语兴趣就好了。  当然还是自己的原因啦。
  M Carey    Touch
My body    ==================  so
  我原本打算每首歌都節錄, 但工程過於龐大 = 口 =,所以節錄些我喜愛的~=]    Say Say Say----mj&Paul McCartney (mv很可愛)  節錄:  Say Say Say  What you want  But dont play games  With my affection  Take take take  What you need  But dont leave me  With no direction  -----  Billie Jean---mj    Billie Jean is not my lover  She’s just a girl who   claims that I am the one  But the kid is not my son  She says I am the one,  but the kid is not my son    --------  Give in to Me----mj(我覺得唱得很很很棒, sexy)  -=-------  Alejandro---lady gaga  Don’t call my name  Alejandro  I’m not your babe  I’m not your babe  Fernando  Don’t wanna kiss  -----------  monster ---lady gaga    He ate my heart  He a-a-ate my heart  (You little monster)  ------  Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)----lady gaga  Boy we’ve had a real good time and  I wish you the best on your way, eh  I didn’t mean to hurt you          
  TiK ToK---ke$ha(近來很紅的歌)  Dont stop, make it pop  DJ, blow my speakers up  Tonight, Imma fight  Til we see the sunlight  Tick tock, on the click  But the party dont stop  -----------------  Jenny-------the click five    She calls me baby, then   she won’t call me.  Says she adores me and   then ignores me.  Jenny, what’s the problem?  -------------  Happy Birthday-----the click five  hey you, i know i’m in the wrong  time flies when you’re having fun  you wake up another year   is gone you’re 21  ----------------  Mary Jane-------the click five  can you see  the girl you used to be  the one I lost when I let go of you  oh whatever happened to  mary jane  ------------  Won’t Go Home Without You---Maroon 5  Every night you cry yourself   to sleep  Thinking why does this happen to me  Why does every moment   have to be so hard  Hard to believe that  
   歌的话我第一个反应就是seasons in the sun, westlife~ 觉得很适合中学生  ========================================  这个真的不适合,这是一个死囚行刑前写的
  graduation ——VC既可以练口语还可以学语法,歌词概括了很多啊~    love is color blind 很公益的歌,节奏明快轻松    sugarcane 听起来很舒服,歌词也还算适合学生    sail the ocean 应该算是励志的歌吧    我也是一个中学生,如果我们老师也这样通过英语歌教我们英语就好了,可惜学校的压力很重。。。
  给推荐几首    Yesterday Once More
(昨日重现)(上初中时,当时英语老师教过)  right here waiting
(此情可待)  Desperado
(亡命之徒)
  Down by the Salley Gardens
  what u wanna b
  喜欢励志的,虽然很老 了,哈哈
  披头士的    黄色潜水艇 yellow submarine    yesterday    let it be    适合中学生~~~~    高中时老听  
  我觉得动画片类,像《马达加斯加》系列就不错
  刚给学生教完she,下次打算教他们under the sea
  哇 阵容开始强大啦  谢谢大家哦  大家好热心啊 感动
~~~~~~&_&~~~~~~~
  明天要批试卷去了  眼花花呀眼花花
  自己艰难地顶起来
  飘呀飘~~~~~  话说我刚刚去健身  洗好澡的时候看到一个学生  她穿着衣服我却………………  娘呀 真想找个缝钻下去啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!
  晚上好………………
  晚上好呀  o(╯□╰)o
  Fools Garden----Lemon Tree
  再来顶一下  下礼拜就要开始开课了哦  大家多多推荐吧 我好挑选 嘿嘿
  season in the sun  you raise me up
  继续征集      皮埃斯:SUB结尾的文件用啥打开?  韩度了一下 下载了暴风和射什么的播放器 依旧打不开啊  
  我不HD。。一下子想起来那个一闪一闪亮晶晶。。。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规优秀九年级英语作文:我喜欢的音乐
无忧考网为您整理了“优秀九年级英语作文:我喜欢的音乐”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
Many people like music. It has many sorts: soft music is graceful, rock music fast, classical music GREat, light music relaxing, and children, music interesting.You can pick and choose whatever you like. Now popular songs are in fashion. If you like music, you usually like singing, too. I am no exception.My brother and I like pop songs, and my parents like to listen to soft music. We are a musical family. Do you like music? Is your family full of music, too? Music is really GREat! I like it very much.百度学术 - 保持学习的态度百度学术包含全部检索词包含精确检索词包含至少一个检索词不包含检索词出现检索词的位置作者出版物发表时间&-&语言检索范围&2016&Baidu&&京ICP证030173号&分享一些英文版翻唱歌曲、喜欢的同学们就收藏吧~~_华东交通大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:109,661贴子:
分享一些英文版翻唱歌曲、喜欢的同学们就收藏吧~~收藏
插入不了歌曲0 0
告诉楼下的兄弟,回复一定要带上15个字 ,这样自己升级快,贴吧人气也会上升, 不想回复就把我这段复制上去。
终于成功了
上面的歌词。Come and go ceaselesslyLike the birds cross the seaWe both know there won’t be any hintsWe’ll never make it through Until the days becameA piece of memories oh no noI know that you expected a perfect ending (Oh no…oh no…oh no..)Time will tell Even we still have feelingsIt is not strong enough to fill in a cracking heartOh baby you know that we…Expected a love called “the everlasting”Was certain that trust is better than askingIt’s gone forever, the moment we lovedLet it go and free the soul oh please…Stop tryna fight the painWe both need too much time to repair It’s not forever, the moment we hurtIt’ll heal with leaving the deepest scarLittle more sex and kissLike the night we spent on the beachNow I wish that I had another chanceWe never lost controlUntil the break of day It brought the end of our storyWe can’t pretend that we’ll never change(Can’t pretend the same)The time will tell Even we still have feelingsIt is not strong enough to fill in a cracking love Oh baby I know that we…Look for a love called “the everlasting”No doubt about “the trust is better than asking”It’s gone forever, the moment we lovedLet it go and free the soul oh please…Stop tryna fight the painWe both need too much time to repair It hurts when we touch, but it’s not foreverIt’ll heal with leaving the deepest scarOh baby we don’t need to be afraidSince the memories can not be takenLet it go, we will find out how to make it through Stop tryna fight the painWe both need too much time to repair It hurts when we touch, but it’s not foreverIt’ll heal with leaving the deepest scar
三国杀英文版代芙妮填词阿摩司编曲阿摩司演唱Why you leave me in the end?为什么你最终还是离开了我呢?Lonely kingdom here I am.让我独自一人守在这寂寞的王国中。Shining armour tireless man耀眼的盔甲,永不疲倦的人啊,Fading into troubled land爱在乱世中凋零了。your hair your face on my mind我还记得你的头发你的面容,every time you dance in rhyme每一次你随着旋律舞步轻摇,candles at night , pink your carmine夜晚的红烛映衬这你粉色的胭脂,Memory in rags make me blind记忆的碎片刺痛了我的双眼。Rain falls so hard , wind blows so hard雨下的如此之大,风还是猛烈地在刮,How can I heal my broken heart ?我该怎么样才能治愈我那颗破碎的心?I own your past, now where you are我拥有你的过去,但是现在你又在哪里?You promise never be apart你曾经许下承诺,我们永不分离。To be the king , I born to win身为王者的我,注定就要为了胜利而战,missions on my shoulders I changed肩上的使命使我也许改变了许多。Refrain myself from thinking不让自己再去想什么了,everything in vain万事皆已成空。It is getting cold and rain still hardHow are you , my one true loveyou are elusive so farI'm missing you deep in my heartRain falls so hard , wind blows so hardHow can I heal my broken heart ?I own your past, now where you are?You promise never be apartTo be the king , I born to winmissions on my shoulders I changedRefrain myself from thinkingeverything in vainRefrain myself from thinkingeverything in vain
樱桃小丸子英文版阿摩司演唱代芙妮填词Everyday get up late miss the train每天起床迟了错过电车This is my way I repeat day by day日复一日这是我重复着的生活方式How can I do ? Can you tell me? My dear friend?我怎么办?你能告诉我吗?我亲爱的朋友?I don’t wanna be a loser every time!我不想每次都输给别人呢!Make up my mind , be a superman.下定决心,去做个超人。There is a way where there is a will有志者事竟成Believe in myself all the time !要一直相信自己才对!When I open the door!当我打开了教室的门!Pili pala, hulu huala! Teacher says :stop! 霹雳啪啦,呼呼哈哈! 老师说,站住!Keng keng qiang qiang, ping ping pang pang! Pencils on the floor! 铿铿锵锵,乒乒乓乓,铅笔掉在了地上!Wu ma ma huhu haha! What a mess I have got! 呜吗吗呼呼哈哈! 我怎么乱成了一团糟!When I sit up so straight! 当我坐得端端正正!Pili pala, hulu huala! Gonna be OK!噼里啪啦,呼呼哈哈! 情况变好啦!Keng keng qiang qiang, ping ping pang pang! Going on today!铿铿锵锵,乒乒乓乓! 今天继续保持!Wu ma ma hu! Working hard without delay!乌麻麻呼呼哈哈! 努力工作不可以停下来哦!
都吃饭去了嘛?没人顶啊~~
福利不只是穿多穿少,还要有迷人的微笑!
顶一个   --小葫芦在此,我叫你一声你敢答应嘛?
一个多月没刷贴吧,难得发个不是水贴的帖子居然沉到海底10000米————你不会遇见第二个我,就如我那么爱你,是因为,我不会遇见第二个我,过去也是,现在也是,未来也是。
还有没有啦??...
学渣表示看不懂
来顶贴了,快点来~快点来,虽然我也不太懂~
好吧,来顶贴了~虽然我也看不懂~
=v = 如此生硬的翻译都唱的出来。。。。还有么。。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 想要英文 的文章

随机推荐