不论何时你在哪里英文听音乐英文

当前位置: &
听音乐的英文
英文翻译hear musiclisten to musiclistening to musicmusic in the mindmusicsslippagewinamp:&&&& listen:&&&&music
例句与用法1.When he listens to music he has lost to the world .他一听音乐便把整个世界忘之脑后。2.I like swimming , reading novels and listening to music .我喜欢游泳,看小说和听音乐。3.He listens to music as an escape from the pressures of work .他听音乐以缓解一下工作的压力。4.Madam said, "the people are down listening to the music. "夫人说:“老百姓们正在下面听音乐。”5.When he listens to music he is unaware of what is happening around him .他一听音乐便把整个世界忘之脑后。6.In a certain sense we all listen to music on three separate planes .从某种意义上说来,我们都在三个不同的层次上听音乐。7.The simplest way of listening to music is to listen for the sheer pleasure of the musical sound itself .听音乐最简单的方式就是从乐声本身中获取纯粹的美的享受。8.They go off to a place to dream, dreaming because of and apropos of the music yet never quite listening to it .他们到另一个所在去梦想,他们由于有了音乐而梦想,关于音乐的梦想,但却从来不真正在听音乐。9.He likes listening to music and making model planes他喜欢听音乐和做模型飞机。 10.We watch tv or listen to music in the living - room我们在起居室看电视、听音乐。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
听音乐的英文翻译,听音乐英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译听音乐,听音乐的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved她喜欢听音乐、用英文怎么翻译
ycycedc0499
She likes listening to music.
She like listening to music.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我在听音乐。,中文例句,英文例句-词都网
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 我在听音乐。
Sorry, I can't. I'm listening to music.
对不起,我不能。我在听音乐。
I was listening to some music when the phone rang .
我正在听音乐,这时电话响了。
I love to dance to his music in the discos.
在迪斯科舞厅我爱听他的音乐跳舞。
I beguiled my journey by listening to the music.
在旅途中我听音乐消(萧萧)遣。
I found solace from troubles in listening to music.
我听音乐,以便在烦恼时得到安慰。
I know she enjoys music but I don't think she should listen to it while she's studying.
我知道她喜欢音乐但是我认为她不应该在学习的时候听音乐。
Caress Doremi Cat and put it next to me: I like listening to its music.
轻轻拍拍音乐猫的背并把它放在我的旁边:我喜欢听它的音乐。
But listening to music is my favorite.
但听音乐是我的最爱。
and I listen to music on my CD player.
我用cd播放器听音乐。
Be quiet! I want to listen to the music.
安静点!我要听音乐。
Classical music puts me to sleep.
一听古典音乐我就发困。
I usually listen to a little music after dinner.
我晚饭后通常听点音乐。
I like listening to pop music.
我喜欢听流行音乐。
I listen to music or watch TV.
我听音乐或者看电视。
Come into the town with me and hear a concert.
和我一起进城去听音乐。
I heard the gay music.
我听到了轻快的音乐。
I plan to go to the concert.
我打算去听音乐会。
I never tire of listening to classical music.
我对古典音乐百听不厌。当前位置: &
你在哪里买的的英文
英文翻译where’d you get it:&&&&you:&&&& be living:&&&&where:&&&& get:&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...
例句与用法1.This sofa is beautiful . where did you get it这个沙发很好看。你在哪里买的? 2.She wants to know where you bought this coat她想知道你在哪里买的这件外套3.Fish2 : hey , can you tell me where you bought that鱼2 :嘿,能告诉我你在哪里买的吗? 4.So you might say , “ it ' s a nice shirt所以你也可以说“这件衬衫真好看,你在哪里买的? ” 5.Vivian : it ' s very unusual to say the least . where did you buy it维维安:至少可称得上‘很怪’两字,你在哪里买的? 6.Where d you get it你在哪里买的7.Fay : wow , that ' s the snazziest looking handbag i ' ve ever seen . where did you get it费伊:哦,我从没见过这样漂亮时髦的手提包。你在哪里买的?
相邻词汇热门词汇
你在哪里买的的英文翻译,你在哪里买的英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译你在哪里买的,你在哪里买的的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 你在哪里英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐