哦哦,不过我是在酷狗音乐2011的MV上看到的,不是暮光之城哎~
这首歌是暮光之城里面的插曲啊
暮光之城第一部的 插曲
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一欧美音乐是一个女歌手 MV是女歌手坐着轮椅上手上还拿个苹果,有一小女孩在后面推,后来有两个死神_百度知道
求一欧美音乐是一个女歌手 MV是女歌手坐着轮椅上手上还拿个苹果,有一小女孩在后面推,后来有两个死神
求一欧美音乐是一个女歌手 MV是女歌手坐着轮椅上手上还拿个苹果,有一小女孩在后面推,后来有两个死神来了,小女孩把他们解决了(大概吧-_-||)
提问者采纳
是Katy Perry的wide awake吗 听起来有点像
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
Katy Perry 的 wide awake
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首韩文歌 男女对唱的 MV的最后是女主角用打火机点起一团火然后男主角对女主角开枪_百度知道
一首韩文歌 男女对唱的 MV的最后是女主角用打火机点起一团火然后男主角对女主角开枪
是4minute的金泫雅和beast里的张贤胜组成的限定组合trouble maker的歌曲《trouble maker》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女对唱的相关知识
其他2条回答
《trouble maker》
trouble maker
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个英文歌mv大概是一个男的娶了一个女的 然后那个女的后来坐轮椅了 那个男的_百度知道
一个英文歌mv大概是一个男的娶了一个女的 然后那个女的后来坐轮椅了 那个男的
babeTo feel dizzy, babeI keep scratching but somehow I can't right, you're supposed toDrag me away from itAny way to distract and sedateAdding shadows to the walls of the caveYou and I nursing on a poison that never stungOur teeth and lungs are lined with the scum of itSome whiff of this death and gutsWe are deaf, don&#39, we are numbFree and young and we can feel nothingDarlin're slaves to any semblance of touchLord we should quit but we love it too muchSedated we&#39, to derail the mind of meJre nursing on a poison that never stungOur teeth and lungs are lined with the scum of itSome whiff of this death and gutsW;s thinI't get inSo we&#39, won'm somewhere outside my life, don&#39Sedated - HozierJust a little rush, we are numbFree and young and we can feel nothingSomething isn't youCome and save me from itDarlin&#39, babeOur veins are busy but my heart&#39, stand there watching, we are numbFree and young and we can feel nothingSedated we&#39,;re nursing on a poison that never stungOur teeth and lungs are lined with the scum of itSome whiff of this death and gutsWe are deaf, babeI keep catching the words but the meaning's in atrophyAny way to distract and sedateAdding shadows to the walls of the caveYou and I nursing on a poison that never stungOur teeth and lungs are lined with the scum of itSome whiff of this death and gutsWe are deaf
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Call Me Maybe -Carly Rae Jepsen的歌~ XD
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲,mv男主角坐轮椅唱的 大概是唱歌他妻子的 是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,mv男主角坐轮椅唱的 大概是唱歌他妻子的 是什么歌?
提问者采纳
What Are Words ——Chris Medina是这个不?