歌词 iwill be your girl we keep our eyes onall our promiss 是什么歌

你听过的歌词最美的英文歌曲是哪一首?
按投票排序
Vincent,Don McLean. Starry starry night
paint your palette blue and grey
look out on a summer\'s day
with eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills
sketch the trees and the daffodils
catch the breeze and the winter chills
in colors on the snowy linen land.
And now I understand
what you tried to say to me
and how you suffered for your sanity
and how you tried to set them free.
They would not listen they did not know how
perhaps they\'ll listen now.
Starry starry night
flaming flowers that brightly blaze
swirling clouds in violet haze
reflect in Vincent\'s eyes of China blue.
Colors changing hue
morning fields of amber grain
weathered faces lined in pain
are smoothed beneath the artist\'s loving hand.
And now I understand
They would not listen they did not know how
perhaps they\'ll listen now.
For they could not love you
but still your love was true
and when no hope was left in sight on that
starry starry night.
You took your life as lovers often do,
But I could have told you Vincent
this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.
Starry starry night
portraits hung in empty halls
frameless heads on nameless walls
with eyes that watch the world and can\'t forget.
Like the stranger that you\'ve met
the ragged men in ragged clothes
the silver thorn of bloddy rose
lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.
And now I think I know
They would not listen they\'re not listening still
perhaps they never will.
My Prayer.这首歌好像有人评价是最佳表白神曲,个人觉得歌词特别感人,唱这首歌的devotion乐队的歌声真心好听。。。。Dear God 敬爱的上帝I know that she's out there...我知道她在那里The one I'm suppose to share my whole life with 那个我将与之共度一生的人 and in time...在某个时刻 you'll show her to me 您会让我见到她will you take care of her 请您好好照顾她comfort her 让她过得舒适and protect her.佑护她...until that day we meet 直到我们见面的那一天 and let her know...还有让她知道.... my heart is beating with hers我的心只为她而跳动 In a dream I hold you close 睡梦中我常常梦到你 Embracing you with my hands 用我的手拥抱你 You gazed at me with eyes full of love 你用充满爱意的眼神凝视着我and made me understand 我知道 that I was meant to share it with you 我应该与你分享这一切 my heart my mind my soul 我的心我的思想我的灵魂 Then I open my eyes 然而当我睁开眼睛and all I see reality shows I'm alone 看到的却依然是我孤身一人But I know someday that you'll be by my side 但我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边 Cause I know God's just waiting till the time is right 因为上帝正在安排这个神圣的时刻 God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm 上帝你能不能让她平安远离风暴 When the day's cold will you keep her warm 当天气寒冷时你能给她温暖吗 When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way 当黑夜来临时你能给她光明吗God will you let her know that I love her so 上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她 When there‘s no one there that she's not alone 让她知道即使世界上没有其他人她也不会孤单 Just close her eyes and let her know 让她知道只要她闭上眼睛就能感受到 my heart is beating with hers 我的心在为她跳动 So I prayed until that day (prayed until that day)我祈祷那天能出现 When our hearts will beat as one (when our hearts hearts will beat as one)我们感受到彼此的心在同时跳动 I will wait so patiently (patiently)我会一直耐心的等下去 for that day to come (for that day to come)直到那一天来临I know someday that you'll be by my side 我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边 Cause I know God's just waiting till the time is right 因为上帝正在安排这个神圣的时刻 God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm 上帝你能不能让她平安远离风暴 When the day's cold will you keep her warm 当天气寒冷时你能给她温暖吗 When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way 当黑夜来临时你能给她光明吗God will you let her know that I love her so 上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她 When there‘s no one there that she's not alone 让她知道即使世界上没有其他人她也不会孤单 Just close her eyes and let her know 让她知道只要她闭上眼睛就能感受到 my heart is beating with hers 我的心在为她跳动 is beating with hers
(is beating with yours)My Prayer一首讲诉男孩向上帝祈祷要上帝好好照顾天堂的女朋友的歌·,这是首开头约有50秒纯钢琴的唯美音乐。 在轻轻的钢琴声的伴奏下听着那真诚的祈祷文仿佛能想象出他这教堂里,双膝跪地,双手交叉,闭着眼睛默默地向上帝祈祷,就好像手不小心触到你心般感动。一个痴情地用一生等待着真爱的男子,为了自己爱的人向上帝的祈祷没有比这首歌更浪漫的表白曲了。(此处完全复制百度百科)
are you the oneAre you the one?你是他吗
The traveller in time who has come进入我生命的陌生人
To heal my wounds to lead me to the sun治愈心伤,播撒阳光
To walk this path with me until the end of time结伴走在生命的小路上
Are you the one?你是他吗
Who sparkles in the night like fireflies萤火虫般流彩的目光
Eternity of evening sky对视,在永恒的夜空
Facing the morning eye to eye直至晨曦来将
Are you the one?你是他吗
Who"d share this life with me与我共度此生
Who"d dive into the sea with me与我在深海偎依
Are you the one?你是他吗
Who"s had enough of pain受尽创伤
And doesn"t wish to feel the shame, anymore不愿再心伤
Are you the one?你会是他吗
Are you the one?你是他吗
Who\\'s love is like a flower that needs rain他的爱是雨中的花朵
To wash away the feeling of pain冲去了忧伤
Which sometimes can lead to the chain of fear不再迷茫彷徨
Are you the one?你是他吗
To walk with me in garden of stars一起走在群星之下
The universe, the galaxies and Mars火星,银河,宇宙
The supernova of our love is true见证我们爱的迸发
Walking through green fields ,sunshine in my eyes .《forever》这首歌好好听,这句歌词美丽而柔软,在我低谷的时候我常常唱给自己听…
Coldplay 的 viva la vidaViva La Vida
I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
大千世界曾由我主宰
巨浪也曾因我之命澎湃
而今我却在黎明独自入眠
在曾属于我的大道落寞徘徊
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
凡人生死曾由我主宰
尽情品味惊恐在死敌瞳孔绽开
欣然倾听百姓高歌喝彩:
“先王亡矣!新王万代!”
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand
此刻我手握权位经脉
转瞬才知宫墙深似海
恍然发现我的城池
基底散如盐沙乱似尘埃
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
听那耶路撒冷钟声传来
罗马骑兵歌声震彻山海
担当我的明镜,利剑和盾牌
我的传教士屹立边疆之外
For some reason I can't explain
Once you go there was never,
never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world
只因一些缘由我无法释怀
一旦你离开这里便不再,
不再有逆耳忠言存在
而这便是我统治的时代
It was the wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
凛冽邪风呼啸袭来
吹散重门使我深陷阴霾
断壁残垣礼崩乐坏
世人不敢相信我已当年不再
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?
起义大军翘首期待
有朝一日我站上断头台
恰如傀儡随吊线寂寞摇摆
悲哉,谁又曾渴望万人膜拜?
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
听那耶路撒冷钟声传来
罗马骑兵歌声震彻山海
担当我的明镜,利剑和盾牌
我的传教士屹立边疆之外
For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world
只因一些缘由我无法释怀
我亦知天堂之门不会为我敞开
不再有逆耳忠言存在
但这却是我统治的时代
james blunt 的 you're beautiful用这首歌来纪念我四年的暗恋青春吧···一直喜欢一个女生,从高一到大一,
但是却一直没有开口表达过自己对她的仰慕之情!高考之后
也没敢把那几个字说出口!她考上大学之后请我们几个老同学吃饭,那天她穿着黑色的礼服和高跟鞋·仿佛再次怦然心动了!当时自己唯一的感觉就是她真美,唯一
的遗憾就是她有一个和他在一起三年的男朋友了!每每听到cause i will never be with
you就有流泪的感觉!~~~~(&_&)~~~~ 以前她空间的背景音乐是男巫的im yours,好吧 ,因为她 我也爱上了这首歌!
let her go, passenger
Try to remember
Hotel California - Eagles.先来说首英文的经典。相信有故事的歌词最美。你可以随时退房,却永远无法真正的离开。大概也是我对于这首歌的感受吧,十年、二十年,甚至五十年都经得起考验的旋律与歌词,光怪陆离的碎片式画面和一个没有结局的怪谈。On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair 在漆黑荒凉的高速公路上,凉风吹散了我的头发 Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air 空气中飘来仙人掌的温暖的气味Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light 抬头极目远方,看见微微闪烁的灯光 My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim 我的头脑变得沉重,我的视线越发模糊 I had to stop for the night 必须停下来了,寻找过夜的地方 There she
她就站在门廊 I heard the mission bell 布道的钟声在我耳边回响 And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell" 我心中暗念,“还不知道这里是地狱还是天堂” Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way 这时她点起一根蜡烛,给我前面引路 There were voices down the corridor, 走廊深处一阵阵歌声回荡 I thought I heard them say... 我想我听见他们在唱。。。 "Welcome to the Hotel California "欢迎来到加州旅馆 Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face 多么可爱的地方, 多么可爱的脸庞 Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California 加州旅馆如此多的客房 Any time of year, you can find it here " 一年四季无论何时何候,你都可以在这找到地方" Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends 带着仿佛如纱般缠绕的心思,她开着一辆梅塞德斯·奔驰 She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends 还带着许多漂亮迷人的小伙子,她都唤他们叫朋友 How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. 在庭院里他们舞的多欢,挥洒着夏日甜味的香汗 Some dance to remember, some dance to forget 有人狂舞中唤起回忆,而有人狂舞着是为了忘记 So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine" 于是我把主人召唤,“请给我来点酒” He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969' 他说,“自1969年我们这就再没那东西了” And still those voices are calling from far away, 而那些声音依然远远传来, Wake you up in the middle of the night 令人在午夜也会惊醒 Just to hear them say... 只听得他们在唱。。。 “Welcome to the Hotel California “欢迎来到加州旅馆 Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face 多么可爱的地方,多么可爱的脸庞 They livin' it up at the Hotel California 在加州旅馆他们纵情狂欢 What a nice surprise, bring your alibis” 多么美妙的惊奇呀,为你带来想要的借口!” Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice 天花板上的镜子,冰上粉红色的香槟 And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device' 这时她说,“我们其实不过是这里的囚徒,甘心被自己所驱使” And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast 然后在主人房间里,他们聚集在盛宴前 They stab it with their steely knives, 挥舞着钢制的刀叉 But they just can't kill the beast 但却就是不能刺死野兽 Last thing I remember, I was running for the door 我记得我做的最后一件事是跑向大门 I had to find the passage back to the place I was before 我必须寻找来时的路回到从前的地方 'Relax,' said the night-man,“ We are programmed to receive. “放松点,”值夜的说到,“我们安排好了接收, You can checkout any time you like, 你可以在喜欢的时候结帐, but you can never leave!” 但你却永远无法离开!”
&Only Time&
Who can say where the road goes,谁能说出,道路伸向何方 Where the day flows岁月流逝何处 Only time...唯有时光
And who can say if your love grows,又有谁能说出是否爱在成长 As your heart chose如心之所愿 Only time...唯有时光Who can say why your heart sighs,谁能说出,你的心何以叹息 As your love flies当爱已飞走 Only time...唯有时光
And who can say why your heart cries,又有谁能说出,你的心为何哭泣 When your love dies当你的爱死去 Only time...唯有时光
Who can say when the roads meet,谁能何时道路在此汇聚 That love might be,这可能是爱 In your heart.在你的心里
And who can say when the day sleeps,又有谁能说出何时白昼将睡去 If the night keeps all your heart如果黑夜全部占据你的心 Night keeps all your heart...夜晚全部占据你的心
Who can say if your love grows,谁可以说是否你的爱已成长 As your heart chose如心之所愿 Only time...唯有时光
And who can say where the road goes,谁又能说出路将延伸至何方 Where the day flows时光流逝至何处 Only time...唯有时光 Who knows谁知道 Only time...唯有时光 Who knows谁知道 Only time...唯有时光
Let Her Go-Passenger   放手爱情(歌名)Well you only need the light when it's burning low  只有在朦胧黯淡时才念及灯火光亮Only miss the sun when it starts to snow   只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low   只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you're missing home   只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱And you let her go   但真爱已逝Staring at the bottom of your glass   酒杯已空 醉然疑视Hoping one day you'll make a dream last   痴妄有一天可以永远沉醉于美梦But dreams come slow and they go so fast   但你知道 梦来的温柔 而醒的残酷You see her when you close your eyes   当你闭上双眼 你仿佛看到了她Maybe one day you'll understand why   也许终有一天你会领悟Everything you touch surely dies你是如何亲手毁掉了一段挚爱But you only need the light when it's burning low   但你只有在朦胧黯淡时才念及灯火光亮Only miss the sun when it starts to snow   只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low   只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you're missing home   只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Staring at the ceiling in the dark   繁星满天 你痴痴的望着天花板Same old empty feeling in your heart   又是一个无比寂寞空虚的无眠夜Cos love comes slow and it goes so fast   爱情来的温柔 去的残酷Well you see her when you fall asleep   如今你只得在梦里与她相见But never to touch and never to keep可这梦脆弱的经不起触碰 经不起长久Cos you loved her too much and you dive too deep   你爱她越深 你亦而陷的越深Well you only need the light when it's burning low   只有在朦胧黯淡时才念及灯火光亮Only miss the sun when it starts to snow   只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you're missing home   只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱And you let her go   但真爱已逝And you let her go   但真爱已逝Well you let her go   但真爱已逝Cos you only need the light when it's burning low   只有在朦胧黯淡时才念及灯火光亮Only miss the sun when it starts to snow   只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low   只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you're missing home   只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Cos you only need the light when it's burning low   只有在朦胧黯淡时才念及灯火光亮Only miss the sun when it starts to snow   只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low   只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you're missing home   只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go   只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱And you let her go   但真爱已逝
Troye Sivan -- 《To Him》
Alicia Keys的 If I Ain't Got You歌词:Some people live for the fortuneSome people live just for the fameSome people live for the power, yeahSome people live just to play the gameSome people think that the physical things define what's withinand I've been there beforebut that life's a boreSo full of the superficialSome people want it allBut I don't want nothing at allIf it ain't you babyIf I ain't got you babySome people want diamond ringsSome just want everythingBut everything means nothingIf I ain't got you, yeahSome people search for a fountainThe promises forever youngSome people need three dozen rosesAnd that's the only way to prove you love themHand me the world on a silver platterAnd what good would it bewith no one to sharewith no one who truly cares for me*Some people want it allBut I don't want nothing at allIf it ain't you babyIf I ain't got you babySome people want diamond ringsSome just want everythingBut everything means nothingIf I ain't got you, you, you***repeatIf I ain't got you with me babyOh, ooh, so nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thingIf I ain't got you with me baby枪姐歌里面最喜欢的一首,歌词很简单,配合钢琴让我第一次听到的时候非常感动。
songs and silhouettes 翻译是本人拙笔,已上传网易云音乐,有增译,欢迎讨论。这是一首迷离而动人心弦的歌曲。原唱为Kate St John。歌词如下:See how the night has fallen.看夜幕降临,Fallen upon you and me,在你我眼前,See how its cloak has covered us,看夜空繁星萦绕我们,Guarding our mysteries,守护着我们的秘密,And how the stars are sinking..看繁星缓缓下落,Sinking below you and me,渐渐沉没在你我之间,Lost in a dream of oblivion,迷失在遗忘之梦,Lost in the shimmering sea,沉浸在潋滟之海,As the wind flies over the world unseen,当风漂流在未见的世界之上,Lilac eyes shine in the dark,她淡紫色的眼睛闪烁在黑暗里,And with the rise and fall of our unspoken dreams,随着无言之梦的起伏,She gathers us into her arms with,将我们拥入怀中,songs and silhouettes,曼妙之歌,缥缈之影,Songs you won't forget,深入芳心,永远铭记,Feel how the world is floating,在漂浮的世界里感受自由,Floating around you and me,梦幻般的梦境在你我之间久久回荡,Feel how the air is whispering,空气中的低语,Secrets of eternity,诉说着永恒的秘密,As the wind flies over the world unseen,当风漂流在未见的世界之上,Lilac eyes shine in the dark,她淡紫色的眼睛闪烁在黑暗里,And with the rise and fall of our unspoken dreams,随着无言之梦的起伏,She gathers us into her arms with,将我们拥入怀中,songs and silhouettes,曼妙之歌,缥缈之影,Songs you won't forget,深入芳心,永远铭记,songs and silhouettes,曼妙之歌,缥缈之影,Songs you won't forget,深入芳心,永远铭记。
everglow和the rose
yellow 算么
不懂 英文的我
直接上歌名了
【It's only the fairy tale】
Beautiful in white
young and beautifulbeautiful in whiteviva la vida个人觉得都特别有意境
Say HelloIf I find him if I just follow ,Would he hold me and never let me go ,Would he let me borrow his wool winter coat.I don't know, I don't know.If I see her standing there alone,With the train station three stops from her home,I have half my mind to say,What I'm thinking anyway.I don't know . I don't know .There's an airplane in the sky,With a banner right behind,Loneliness is just a crime,Look each other in the eye.And say hello.听了那么多年 还是喜欢总能想起那个冬天啊 没有风 太阳也不温不火 天空很蓝很高 一点点云 在机场外面等那个人 边听这首歌 边看飞机起起落落现在想起来 却希望等的不是那个人
已有帐号?
社交帐号登录
无法登录?
社交帐号登录经典英语歌曲
歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
经典英语歌曲
上传于||文档简介
&&如​标​题​所​见
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?