歌词有大概是all night alone ,this nothing much wrongwrong,这样一首女的唱

i won’t tell nobody i’ll just scream it in my mind nothing good in life is scripted it’s not like we predicted that the one you want
is gonna be the one you thought i won’t tell nobody but i won’t live like a prisoner nothing has to be so perfect
can you tell me was it worth it because the heart can’t lie and even though the face may try love can keep you up all night cause love will keep you up all night there’s not something that you can’t decide one day you’re all alone and next you’re crying on the phone love will keep you up all night you’ve got a taste of sweet divine took you to the other side love will keep you up all night if i don’t tell a living soul still everyone would know (yes they would) it’s always 3 am somewhere you know it when you get there see people try to cover it up some people think it’s never enough love will keep you up all night there’s not something that you can’t decide one day you’re all alone and next you’re crying on the phone love will keep you up all night you’ve got a taste of sweet divine took you to the other side love will keep you up all night i don’t mean to scare you but everybody has a first time but one day when you’re old and gray don’t look back and never say you should have tried
stayin’ up all night love will keep you up all night there’s not something that you can’t decide one day you’re all alone and next you’re crying on the phone love will keep you up all night you’ve got a taste of sweet divine took you to the other side love will keep you up all night there’s not something that you can’t decide one day you’re all alone and next you’re crying on the phone love will keep you up all night you’ve got a taste of sweet divine took you to the other side love will keep you up all night love will keep you up all night love will keep you up all night
Backstreet Boys-Love Will Keep You Up All Night在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲Love Will Keep You Up All Night的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
Love Will Keep You Up All Night在线试听,如果您喜欢Love Will Keep You Up All Night,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Backstreet Boys感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 nothing wrong 的文章

随机推荐