当前相关视频是由系统自动生成,相关性可能不高,你可以手动添加相关视频,有
赠送,参加,一起建设我大吉他社吧!
查看: 1269|
该吉他谱被以下琴包推荐:
& |主题: 6, 订阅: 0
京ICP备号-15 / 京公网安备10
Powered by有一首歌名叫try,女声好像最近挺流行,谁有完整歌词?_百度知道
有一首歌名叫try,女声好像最近挺流行,谁有完整歌词?
蔻比·凯蕾Colbie Caillat《Try》中英文歌词 Put your make-up on 化好妆Get your nails done美好甲Curl your hair卷上头发Run the extra mile再跑一英里Keep it slim so they like you保持苗条他们才会喜欢你Do they like you?他们喜欢你吗?Get your sexy on秀出性感Don't be shy, girl女孩,不要害羞Take it off把腼腆收起This is what you want, to belong, so they like you这就是你想要的Do you like you?跟他们一样,他们才会喜欢你You don't have to try so hard你喜欢你自己吗?You don't have to你不必如此勉强give it all away你不必放弃真我You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up你只需勇敢面对自己You don't have to change a single thing你无需做出任何改变You don't have to try, try, try, try你不必勉强You don't have to try你不必勉强Get your shopping on, at the mall去商场尽情购物max your credit cards把信用卡刷爆You don't have to choose, buy it all你不用选择,想买的都买下So they like you这样他们才会喜欢你Do they like you?他们喜欢你吗?Wait a second,等等Why, should you care, what they think of you你为何要在意别人怎么看你When you're all alone, by yourself,当你独处时,do you like you?你喜欢你自己吗?Do you like you?你喜欢你自己吗?You don't have to try so hard你不必如此勉强You don't have to, give it all away你不必放弃自我You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up你只需勇敢面对自己You don't have to change a single thing你无需做出任何改变You don't have to try so hard你不必勉强You don't have to bend until you break你不必勉强You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up你只需勇敢面对自己You don't have to change a single thing你无需做出任何改变You don't have to try, try, try, try你不必勉强You don't have to try你不必勉强Take your make-up off卸去妆容Let your hair down散开头发Take a breath吸一口气Look into the mirror, at yourself看看镜中的自己Don't you like you?你喜欢你自己吗?Cause I like you因为我喜欢这样的你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
女生,有比较流行!是try组合唱的一首歌,不是歌名叫try吧?
呃呃,有的有的,就是上面那两位的回答。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
本页链接:
猜你感兴趣/31好声音,哈林唱的give it away.give it now,是红辣椒的什么歌?_百度知道
/31好声音,哈林唱的give it away.give it now,是红辣椒的什么歌?
提问者采纳
t tell if I've got you'll be the wiserYoung blood is the lovin've got you've got you' down on life with agilityCome and drink it up from my fertilityBlessed with a bucket of lucky mobilityMy mom I love her cuz she love meLong gone are the times when she scrub meFeelin's a river born to be a giverKeep you warm won've got to give it to your daughterYou do a little dance and then you drink a little waterWhat I'll be the wiserYoung blood is the lovin've got you've got to give it to your pappaWhat I've got you't want to be a miserConfide wisely you't tell if I'm a king pin or a pauperWhat I&#39歌名;t let you shiverHis heart is never gonna witherCome on everybody time to deliverGive it away give it away give it away nowI can'm a kingpin or a pauperLucky me swimmin've got to give it to your pappaWhat I' upriserHow come everybody wanna keep it like the kaiserGive it away give it away give it away nowI can' good my brother gonna hug meDrink up my juice young love chug-a-lug meThere't tell iff I'm gonna cough itGive it away give it away give it away nowI can&#39:Give It Away
演唱;ve got to get it put it in youReeling with the feeling don't stop continueI realize I don've got to give it to your daughterYou do a little dance and then you drink a little waterWhat I've got to get it put it in youReeling with the feeling don't want to be a miserConfide wisely you've got to give it to your mammaWhat I've got you've got you't you see I'm a kingpin or a pauperGreedy little people in a sea of distressKeep your more to receive your lessUnimpressed by material excessLove is free love me say hell yesLow brow but I rock a little know howNo time for the piggies or the hoosegowGet smart get down with the pow wowNever been a better time than right nowBob Marley poet and a prophetBob Marley taught me how to off itBob Marley walkin've got to give it to your mammaWhat I' in my abilityDancin've got you' like he talk itGoodness me can't stop continueI realize I don&#39:Red Hot Chili PeppersWhat I&#39
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁pes2013里有一首歌有很多吹口哨的的段子,歌词好像有连续的give it up give it up,求教歌名?_百度知道
pes2013里有一首歌有很多吹口哨的的段子,歌词好像有连续的give it up give it up,求教歌名?
提问者采纳
Give it up - Jedward
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吹口哨的相关知识
其他3条回答
Florida 的 Whistle ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁