以讨论天气的英语对话话的形式来讨论中国古代出名的人物

用英语描述樽假如你和第一次来中国的杰克参观博物馆,杰克第一次见到中国古代的酒具--樽,他可能猜测它是什么?你怎么给他介绍呢?据此编一段对话.有全的+100分!决不食言~(我还有号...)
黑岩の爱0798
J:It is beautiful!It has three legs.Oh...That is great.I like it very much.Y:Me,too.J:Well...How did you use it?Y:It is just like a cup.We used it for drinking.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it is a vessel in traditional china which was used for drinking. it just like the cup today we use.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译孔雀在中国被视为一种美丽的鸟类,也是喜庆吉祥的象征.所以人们常常用孔雀来比喻美丽的人或事物.中国古代有“孔雀东南飞”的爱情故事,以跳“孔雀舞”出名的刀美兰被视为“孔雀公主”;中国人欣赏孔雀开屏,认为那是孔雀在展示自己美色的最佳时刻.在英国,孔雀被视为淫鸟和祸鸟.连孔雀开屏这种美轮美奂的动物本能也被赋予反面的含义,说它是在自我炫耀和吹嘘.因此英语里有“像孔雀一样骄傲”的成语.
血盟孑孑Tb765
In China,the peacock is regarded as a kind of beautiful birds as well as a symbol of auspiciousness.People usually compare peacocks to beautiful people or things.In ancient China,there was the love story of "The Peacock Flies to Southeast",then the dancer Dao meilan who is famous for pavan is regarded as the "peacock princess".Chinese enjoy the peacocks spreading their tail,and think it is the best time for peacocks to show their beauty.Howerver,In Britain,peacock is the representative of carnality and misfortune.Even this extremely stunning instinct of animals is endowned with negative implication,thus there is such an idiom as "as proud as a peacock " in English.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Peacock in China is seen as a beautiful bird, is also a symbol of auspiciousness. Therefore, people often
describe beautiful
using peacock. Ancient China "Motherhood" love story, to jump, "Peacock D...
Peacock in China is seen as a beautiful bird, is also a symbol of auspiciousness. Therefore, people often use to describe a beautiful peacock or something. Ancient China "Motherhood" love story, to ju...
The peacock in China are regarded as a beautiful bird,and are the symbol of auspicious festive. So the beautiful peacock were often used to describe someone or something beautiful by Chinese. In histo...
The peacock in China are regarded as a beautiful bird, but also the symbol of auspicious festive. So the people often used to describe the beautiful peacock someone or something. An ancient Chinese "p...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译摘 要 风水是中国特有的传统风俗文化,蕴含了中国古人几千年来的在生活中所累积的实践经验及智慧的结晶.其中风水学说中的阴阳论对中国古代美术造型及建筑影响深远,阴阳和谐论讲究关联两者之间对立又统一而形成中国特色美术观念的审美体系.而家居住宅作为家人共享天伦之乐的栖息地,围绕着家居室内空间环境的构建要素,并以风水学阴阳论作为理论基础,运用其对立、统一的蕴含的美学思想,进行对现代居住环境中的应用分析,总结出阴阳和谐论的价值基础及其带来的积极影响,使之能广泛运用.关键词 风水学阴阳和谐论;家居室内设计;对立;统一
ssTC18OZ72
以下是意译,以保自然通顺,并忠于原意:Abstract:Feng Shui originates from traditional Chinese culture. It contains the life experience and wisdom the ancient Chinese have accumulated over thousands of years. Of which, the Yin and Yang theory in Feng Shui has far-reaching impact on the ancient Chinese architecture and art design. The Yin and Yang Harmony theory emphasizes the unity and opposition between Yin and Yang, which led to the formation of the the art concept and aesthetics system with unique Chinese characteristics.The residential home is the habitat where the family enjoy their time together. It is designed around the key elements of residential interior space and environment. On the theoretical basis of the Feng Shui Yin and Yang theory, we analyzed the application of this theory and the use of aesthetics with both opposition and unity in modern living environment, summarized the value basis and the positive impact of yin yang harmony theory, so that it can be widely applied.Keywords: Feng Shui Yin Yang Harmony T
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码本人英语差到底啦!求一篇以对话形式表达的对话!是一篇讨论喜欢和不喜欢的东西的英语口语,以对话来表达,一人最好有10句话,这是我的口语考试题目,麻烦帮帮忙,最好有翻译要不我怕我会看不懂啊!(唉.都不好意思啦!
别抹黑我182
My favourite movie is transformer. This film was made in America. It used a lot of high-techs and computer special effects. I like it very much. This film has huge scenes and famous movie stars. Besides, it has good story, and it told me to respect anybody protects us. This film asked us to be brave to fight the enemies and have the courage to live in the danger. It also have a lot of robot troys I like. This is my favourite movie. 翻译我最喜欢的电影是变形金刚.这个电影是在美国拍摄的,它用了大量的高科技手段和电脑特效.我非常喜欢.这部电影中有一些规模宏大的场景,还有著名的影星.除些之外,它故事情节非常吸引人,这部电影同时也告诉我要尊重保护我们的每一个人.它告诉我们要勇敢地与敌人进行斗争,同时也要有勇气在危险中生存.电影还随带有很多我喜欢的机器人玩具.这就是我最喜欢的电影.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于讨论电影的情节和主要人物的英语口语对话的模板_百度知道
关于讨论电影的情节和主要人物的英语口语对话的模板
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)

我要回帖

更多关于 讨论电影英语对话 的文章

随机推荐