一首英文歌歌词有come on baby英文歌come on baby英文歌kiss me now是什么歌?

一首很有节奏英语歌,在国外的电台听到,歌词貌似come baby come close to me,i will never let you go女声,节奏感很强
符合你说的歌词的只有一首男女对唱的歌:歌手:Sarah Engels,Pietro Lombardi歌名:I Miss You 歌词:Chorus :Sarah EngelsBaby 'cause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you goBaby 'cause I need I need your love,I am sure I never get enough.Pietro LombardiOh when I saw you baby oh I stop my breathincause when you smiling babyalways start my feelinall or nothing baby yeah its now or never,and I´m falling with you can we be together?Pietro LombardiOh you broke my heart,Baby from the moment oh we talk,And if you smile to me,Baby oh it feels like fantasie.Come on baby,come on closer to me.Chorus :Sarah EngelsBaby 'cause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you goBaby 'cause I need I need your loveI am sure I never get enoughBaby let me start a new RomanceI would never ever have this chanceI never ever find another you (another you)Oh I swear the lide of love its truePietro LombardiWhen I kiss you baby,oh my heart was .when I touch you lady oh my eyes was .Hearts and fire lady,you are like the ocean.Flirting with disaster,I can´t feeling emotionOh you broke my heartBaby from the moment oh we talkand if you smile to mebaby oh it feels like fantasyCome on baby come on closer to me.Chorus :Sarah EngelsBaby 'cause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you go(never let you go)Baby 'cause I need I need your love,I am sure I never get enough(never get enough)Baby let me start a new Romance,I would never ever have this chance,I never ever find another you,Oh I swear the lide of love its trueCause baby i miss you so muchAnd i would never ver let you goBaby 'cause I need I need your love,I love you so much yeahno no noChorus :Sarah EngelsBaby 'cause I miss I miss you soI would never ever let you goBaby 'cause I need I need your love,I am sure I never get enoughBaby let me start a new Romance,I would never ever have this chance,I never ever find another you,Oh I swear the lide of love its true
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首女声的英文歌歌词副歌部分有节奏比较快,有kiss me和love me和baby的重复,女声很_百度知道
一首女声的英文歌歌词副歌部分有节奏比较快,有kiss me和love me和baby的重复,女声很
一首女声的英文歌歌词副歌部分有节奏比较快,有kiss me和love me和baby的重复,女声很干净。跪求
s real, to warm the lonely night, and if it&#39, trust in me when I say, now that I&#39, baby:Oh pretty,The sight of you leaves me weak, to ws quite all right,Oh pretty baby,Ire just too good to be true,t takd be like heaven to touchAll I wanna hold you so much.I love you, let me love you,Oh pretty baby,And I thank God I&#39,Please let me know that it&#39,Can&#39,re just too good to be true,stayOh pretty baby trust in me when i sayI love you baby,At long last love has arrived, baby don&#39, baby, baby don'm alive,stayAnd let me love you.I love you baby, baby, baby,And I thank God I&#39:Oh pretty.You&#39.You've found you, and if it&#39,s quite all right.Ive found you.You't takt take my eyes off of you, baby trust in me when I say.You's quite all right,Ive found you, to warm the lonely night.I love you baby,Can&#39, now that I&#39,Can&#39,stayAt bring me down I pray.You't bring me down Is quite all right, baby don&#39,At long last love has arrived,Ire justre just too good to be true:Oh pretty, now that I&#39,There&#39.Pardon the way that I stare,I can&#39, trust in me when I say,Can&#39, and if it&#39,It take my eyes off of you.I love you, let me love you, to wThere are not take my eyes off of you, baby,I need you, trust in me when Id be like heaven to touchAll I was notre just too good to be true.You&#39, and if it&#39.But if you feel like I feel.I love youI Love You BabyDiana RossYou't bring me down Im alive,Oh pretty baby
不是歌词中是kiss me kiss me …love me love me…
这个吧李贞贤LOVE ME 千面女孩Love me-我 要你爱上我 像飞蛾扑火 像中了魔咒爱上我我 要你心疼我verse 1百种表情 我要你猜不透 给个暗示我要你带着我走享受爱情 却不想被拥有 这危险要你爱不释手我的眼神 有任性也有温柔 我的角色 是天使也是恶魔 我的天真 是诱惑也是拯救 我要你当 爱情的阶下囚善变 是女人的专利 玩个游戏 卧底在你心里 像个秘密 女人的心是解不开的谜 要你为我沉迷choruslove me love me 爱是千变美丽kiss me kiss me爱是奇迹hold me hole me 送你千变魅力 爱情是我千面女孩的游戏我要你心疼我verse 2可以古典 也可以很香甜 要你每天 掉进我画的圆圈如果不乖 请小心我说再见 要你记住我的每一张脸我的眼神 有任性也有温柔 我的角色 是天使也是恶魔 我的天真 是诱惑也是拯救 我要你当爱情的阶下囚善变 是女人的专利 玩个游戏 卧底在你心里 像个秘密 女人的心是解不开的秘 要你为我沉迷choruslove me love me 爱是千变美丽kiss me kiss me爱是奇迹hold me hole me 送你千变魅力 爱情是我千面女孩的游戏love me love me 爱是千变美丽kiss me kiss me爱是奇迹hold me hole me 送你千变魅力 爱情是我千面女孩的游戏
女声纯英文
亲爱的再看看是不是这个吧贾斯汀.比伯有首歌叫《Love Me》里面也有这两句歌词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
比伯的love me?
女声不可以唱男歌?
但真的是女的唱的女声歌
金素妍的kiss me?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首歌词有我最风骚我知道 英文歌_百度知道
哪首歌词有我最风骚我知道 英文歌
Boom Clap - Charli XCXBoom Boom Boom Clap掌声雷动You're picture perfect blue你就像画中完美的蓝Sunbathing on the moon就像月球上的日光浴Stars shining as your bones illuminate你像星光般闪耀First kiss just like a drug你的吻就像上瘾的毒药,Under your influence我无法自拔You take me over you're the magic in my veins你将你的魔法放置于我的血液中This must be love那一定是爱Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边No silver or no gold无需穿金戴银Could dress me up so good就可以给我好好打扮一下You're the glitter in the darkness of my world你是照亮我黑暗的光芒Just tell me what to do告诉我该做什么I'll fall right into you我正陷入你的爱河Going under cast a spell just say the word你对我施下爱的魔法I feel your love我感受到你的爱Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边You are the light and I will follow你是我将跟随的光You let me lose my shadow你让我失去我的影子You are the sun the glowing halo你是太阳照耀的光环And you keep burning me up with all of your love你用你所有的爱将我燃烧Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边Boom Clap如掌声雷动The sound of my heart那是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and不停歇的激烈跳动Boom Clap如掌声雷动You make me feel good你让我感觉很好Come on to me come on to me now来吧,就来到我身边
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 女的唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌 女的唱的
Boom Clap---Charli XCXBoom Boom Boom Clap我的心跳像雷动的掌声You're picture perfect blue你是画面里最完美的蓝色Sunbathing on the moon如同在月球上晒日光浴Stars shining as your bones illuminate群星闪耀就像你的耀眼的身影First kiss just like a drug亲吻上毒药Under your influence就无法自拔You take me over you're the magic in my veins血液里灌透着你的魔力,颠覆我的生命This must be love那一定是爱Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这节奏跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now爱上我,爱上我Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这节奏跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now到我的身边来No silver or no gold无需金银Could dress me up so good就可以给我好好打扮一下You're the glitter in the darkness of my world你是我生命黑暗中的曙光Just tell me what to do说你要我做什么I'll fall right into you我就会沦陷于你Going under cast a spell just say the word一个咒语就可以施一个法术I feel your love你爱我Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这节奏跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now爱上我,爱上我Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这节奏跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now到我身边来You are the light and I will follow你是我要追随的光You let me lose my shadow让我失去影子You are the sun the glowing halo你是太阳,有着耀眼的光环And you keep burning me up with all of your love然后用你的爱把我燃烧Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这节奏跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now爱上我Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这节奏跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now到我身边来Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这感觉跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now爱上我,爱上我Boom Clap震耳欲聋The sound of my heart是我的心跳声The beat goes on and on and on and on and这节奏跟上跟上跟上Boom Clap震耳欲聋You make me feel good这感觉真好Come on to me come on to me now快来到我身边吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌come on 的文章

随机推荐