吹口哨的相关知识
其他1条回答
虽然没有分不过我还是告诉你可能是 Sunshine girl
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁can you touch me只是其中的一句歌词一个女生唱的很欢快开头是口哨_百度知道
can you touch me只是其中的一句歌词一个女生唱的很欢快开头是口哨
don't be afraid to touchI know you think I&#39, wellWhy don's lookin's got me leanin'Dt know how I want to (oh)Bm a good girlDon't know how I want to (oh)Bt you know what you get from meDon't been drinkin't be afraid to touchI know you think I't be afraid to touchI know you think I'm thinkin'm a good girlDon&#39, he&#39, yeah (oh)He can come inside my mindIf he tried but he don't you think a girl like me should be (touched)He't know what I&#39M like he can't you think a girl like me should be (touched)I know I ain&#39, yeah (oh)He can come inside my mindIf he tried but he don's gonna be my weekendI don'All up in my ear breathin'm a good girlDon&#39,t believe thisAlways in my jeansAnd bet he don't know how I want to (oh)B (I wanna take him homeThis here't you think a girl like me should be (touched)Tt you know what you get from meDon't you think a girl like me can be (touched)Don't you get to know meDon't moveWhat it is I really want is for him to do to me what he wants to(oh)Ht really care who seesI just want him to feel (my love inside of me)What it is I really want is for him to do to me what he wants to(oh)Ht be afraid to touchI know you think I'm a good girlDon&#39, don't think he knows that I see himHis body gots me weak (and I can't be afraid to touchI know you think I&#39, yeah (oh)He can come inside my mindIf he tried but he don'm a good girlDon'm a good girlDon' a scene and I don&#39, don't be afraid to touchI know you think I't wait to see)What it is I really want is for him to do to me what he wants to(oh)Ht you know what you get from meDon&#39, don't be afraid to touchI know you think I'm a good girlDon't you think a girl like me can be (touched)Don't be afraid to touchI know you think I'We over here makin't you think a girl like me can be (touched)Don't you think a girl like me can be (touched)Don't you think a girl like me should be (touched)Oh noI like thatRight there (don't think)Bm a good girlDon&#39, huh
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英语歌 歌词的汉语谐音有一句是 谢哦米 然后是一段短的口哨音乐,是个女歌手唱的。_百度知道
一首英语歌 歌词的汉语谐音有一句是 谢哦米 然后是一段短的口哨音乐,是个女歌手唱的。
提问者采纳
s time to start believing 现在是开始重新建立信任的时候oh yes,一个可怕的梦people in the park 人们在露天的公园里playing games in the dark 却像是在黑暗中带着面具玩着游戏and what they played was a masquerade 他们玩得那个游戏就是假面舞会but from behind the walls of doubt 但从猜疑的墙壁后面voice was crying out 一个声音在大喊——s the way it should be 本来就该是这样s the way it should be 本来就该是这样ve got someone there to say 他们会在那里对你说I&#39,不well the whole world&#39,说出我自己say it for always 应该永远是这样that's the way it should be 本来就该是这样ay you, oo,说出我自己) Say You say me 说出你自己,说出我自己say it for always 应该永远是这样that&#39,说出我自己say it together,是的believe in who you are 相信你自己you are a shining star, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来I had a dream,说出我自己say it together, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来so you think you know the answers 也许你认为你知道了答案oh no, say me 说出你自己;s the way it should be 本来就该是这样say you, say me 说出你自己, say me 说出你自己;m telling you 这正是我要告诉你的it's lonesome highway 我们现在走在人生寂寞的高速路上seems the hardest thing to do 似乎在这孤独的生命旅程中is to find a friend or two 最难的就是找到一两个知己that helping hand someone who understands 他们理解你并向你伸出援助之手when you feel you&#39, oo 我给你指引say you,说出我自己say it for always 应该永远是这样that&#39.oh 你自己就是一颗闪耀的星say you, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己say it together., say me 说出你自己,说出我自己s got ya dancing 整个世界正在变得越来越疯狂that&#39, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来say it together, naturally 大家一起来自然地说出来as we go down life&#39, say me 说出你自己! 不! 噢Say You say me(说出你自己;ve lost your way 当你感到空虚和迷茫时you's right I&#39., I had an awesome dream 我做了一个梦, say me 说出你自己,说出我自己say it for always 应该永远是这样that&#39
这个不是女的唱的 而且也不是我要找的。。。
难道是“show
me“backstreet
boys没有一首歌叫show me 哦 但有一首歌叫show me the meaning of being lonely歌词so many words for the broken heart心碎有太多的言语来形容it is hard to see in a crimson love在绯红的爱情却无法看见so hard to breathe难以呼吸walk with me, and maybe伴我前行,也许nights of light so soon become光线即将穿透黑暗wild and free i could feel the sun在自由和狂野里我能感觉到太阳your every wish will be done你的每一个愿望都将实现they tell me他们告诉我chorusshow me the meaning of being lonely告诉我寂寞的真谛is this the feeling i need to walk with这种感觉始终将伴随我吗tell me why i can not be there where you are告诉我为什么我不能在你的身边there is something missing in my heart我的心像是缺失了什么life goes on as it never ends生命的步伐永无止境eyes of stone observe the trends石头冷眼看潮来潮去they never say forever gaze它们凝视无语guilty roads to an endless love罪恶的道路通往没有尽头的爱there is no control无法控制are you with me now你现在伴在我的身边吗your every wish will be done你每一个愿望都将实现they tell me他们告诉我chorus repeatshow me the meaning of being lonely告诉我寂寞的真谛is this the feeling i need to walk with这种感觉始终将伴随我吗tell me why i can not be there where you are告诉我为什么我不能在你的身边there is something missing in my heart我的心像是缺失了什么there is nowhere to run无处可逃i have no place to go无处可去surrender my heart body and soul包围着我的心我的灵魂how can it be you are asking me to feel the things you never show你从来没有给过的你怎么叫我感觉得到呢chorus repeatyou are missing in my heart我的心迷失了你tell me why i can not be there where you are为什么我不能在你的身边呢chorus repeat
明明是布兰妮的 I
不过只有你回答 分就给你吧。
提问者评价
明明是布兰妮的 I
不过只有你回答 分就给你吧。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,女的唱的,开头先是吉他后来接着是口哨声,中间还有拍掌声和曲,记得歌曲开头的歌词是lo_百度知道
求一首英文歌,女的唱的,开头先是吉他后来接着是口哨声,中间还有拍掌声和曲,记得歌曲开头的歌词是lo
一首英文歌,女的唱的,中间还有拍掌声和曲,开头先是吉他后来接着是口哨声,记得歌曲开头的歌词是long ago far away you took me to the place that i can&#39
提问者采纳
a place called you
这首歌很好听!
是啊,我找了很久了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
trouble is a friend - Lin Da
以前有过,我和她分了
A Place Called You