印度风格慢摇
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
DJ舞曲歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机有一首DJ舞曲 歌词中有:DJDJ要DJ_百度知道
有一首DJ舞曲 歌词中有:DJDJ要DJ
我有更好的答案
we got everybodyI got the gift, I'll be quite politeAnd when I rock the mike, gonna stick it in the goalIt's time to move your bodyBabylon back in businessCan I get a witness, kicking with your torsoBoys getting high and the girls even more soWave your hands if you're not with a manCan I kick it, you got (soul), every manHouston can you hear me? (Yes you can)I got (funk), it's alrightCOME ONI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop DJCos you're keep me up all nightI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop DJCos you're keep me up all nightI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop DJCos you're keep me up all nightI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop DJCos you're keep me up all night<file fsid="" link="/share/link?shareid=502943&uk=" name="Robbie Williams - Rock DJ, but your best friend canIt's time to move your bodyI don't wanna be sleazy:Rock DJTaken From 'Sing When You're Winning'We were the floor show,Ground control can you feel meNeed permission to landI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop DJ,Cos you're keep me up all nightSinging in the classes, I rock the mike (right)You got no love then you're with the wrong manIt's time to move your bodyIf you can't get a girl,Ground control can you feel meNeed permission to landI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop DJCos you're keep me up all nightI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop DJCos you're keep me up all nightPimpin' ain't easyMost of them fleece me, music for your massesGive no head, no backstage passesHave a proper giggleRobbie Williams - Rock DJ专辑, every nightPimpin' ain't easybut if you're selling, every girl, baby just tease meGot no family plansHouston can you hear me
如果我是DJ你会爱我吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
dj舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求取】有首DJ舞曲,歌词里面有很多FIRE,是什么歌?_好听的歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,198,265贴子:
【求取】有首DJ舞曲,歌词里面有很多FIRE,是什么歌?收藏
不是这首,Vanessa Amorosi I Want Your Fire。歌词里高潮部分,有连着3个fire,或2个fire.例如,FIRE,FIRE.....我听时是男的唱的。。真的很好听
这么好的歌,怎么百度上找不到。。
迪厅里放的歌。
fire with fire Scissor Sisters好像是这个,不完全确定。。不过,请路过的听下吧。感觉还可以。
玩cf去吧,全是fire
cant get enough
曾有网友吐槽李云迪粉丝:尼玛啊,你以为钢琴大师需要的是你们这种拿着灯牌在演唱会大吼大叫,偶像在台上吼两句一起唱,你们就在下面跟着一起唱的粉丝!!!难道你让人家李云迪弹着弹着突然对台下说,大家一起弹!!!!!!大家一起弹!!!!!神回复:后面的朋友把钢琴举起来!!
楼楼楼楼,这里罗宾,是路过混眼熟混眼熟滴~
20年前的ps游戏全新复刻驾临pc端
Gavin Degraw
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark-Fall Out Boy
MV里面是几个男的女的开车去野外把吉他架子鼓都烧了,高潮部分是I‘am fire
I‘am fire
I‘am fire
好一把洛阳铲青鲤来时遥闻春溪声声碎嗅得手植棠梨初发轻黄蕊   --来自手机贴吧客户端
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 有什么好听的dj舞曲 的文章