有一首歌后面是心太软一个男的很娘,后面几个男的一起跳舞

一首英文歌,男的唱的,声音有点娘但是很好听,黑白mv,其中有一段是那个男的在台上唱歌跳舞_百度知道
一首英文歌,男的唱的,声音有点娘但是很好听,黑白mv,其中有一段是那个男的在台上唱歌跳舞
s always a good time, it're down to get down tonightCuz it&#39.Feet down dropped my phone in the pool againChecked out of my room hit the ATMLet's always a good time thenDoesn's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to tryIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don's always a good time, it&#39:Owl CityGood Time演唱.It's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt&#39,It's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohIt's up with this Princes always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohWe don's always a good timeGood morning and good nightI wake up at twilightIt's hang out if you's always a good timeWoke up on the right side of the bedWhat's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-ohWe don&#39, it'm in if you's gonna be alrightWe don't even have to tryIt&#39, it't careI't even have to try?Hands up if you&#39, it's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt're down to get down tonightSlept in all my clothes like I didn&#39.Doesn&#39.Woah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt't matter whereDoesn're down to get down tonightCuz it't matter whenIt's gonna be alright we don's always a good timeGood morning and good nightI wake up at twilightIt&#39,Carly Rae JepsenIt's always a good time
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Maroon 5 - Move Like Jagger
Maroon5 - this summer
不是,声音很像,但是节奏要慢一些
你再去听下
什么类型的歌
关于开头是when i find的英文歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌开头是一个男的说ladies and geltmen然后后面就是很嗨的,_百度知道
有一首歌开头是一个男的说ladies and geltmen然后后面就是很嗨的,
在去年诛仙跨服战的时候一开始也用这首歌,跪求知道的亲们支援
提问者采纳
Jean Roch的吧!你要听到这首歌的1分30秒,就有一个男的唱ladies and geltmen,前面是一个女的唱的是Can You Feel It
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这首越南鼓重低音舞曲 名叫“Unknown Album-越南女生电音重鼓开场” 在qq音乐上的乐库里自己去搜素吧!搜不到加我qq 我电脑里有-可以传送给你,给你个建议“Deadmau5”的每一个专辑中的每一首歌都不要比这首越南鼓重低音舞曲 HI的多!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌开头几句都有when什么什么,中间是you are.you are.中间有一句when feels the day ,.when keep me strong...是一个外国男歌手唱的,前面抒情,后面高亢,有人知道是什么歌吗?
是不是这首呀Enrique Iglesias 的《Hero》Enrique Iglesias - Hero(Let me be your hero.)Would you danceIf I asked you to dance?Would you runAnd never look back?Would you cryIf you saw me crying?And would you save my soul, tonight?Would you trembleIf I touched your lips?Would you laugh?Oh please tell me this.Now would you dieFor the one you loved?Hold me in your arms, tonight.I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.Would you swearThat you'll always be mine?Or would you lie?would you run and hide?Am I in too deep?Have I lost my mind?I don't care...You're here tonight.I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.Oh, I just want to hold you.I just want to hold you.Oh...yeahAm I in too deep?Have I lost my mind?I don't care...You're here tonight.I can be your hero, baby.I can kiss away the pain.I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.I can be your hero.I can kiss away the pain.And I will stand by you forever.You can take my breath away.You can take my breath away.I can be your hero.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌是一个男的 啦啦啦啦啦啦 然后后面开始rop 不知道叫啥名字。好像是今年世界杯那会_百度知道
有一首歌是一个男的 啦啦啦啦啦啦 然后后面开始rop 不知道叫啥名字。好像是今年世界杯那会
有一首歌是一个男的 啦啦啦啦啦啦
然后后面开始rop
不知道叫啥名字。好像是今年世界杯那会出的。
我有更好的答案
酷狗搜索98年世界杯主题歌
不是这个。。好像是今年出的。好像也不是世界杯的。
反正很单调。就是一个男的
啦啦啦啦啦。后面开始rap