哪首歌开头是in the night beforee

想找一首英文快歌的歌名,歌词“the only thing you said.to make you go away."不知道歌曲的名称,歌词大概是“...the only thing you said.to make you go away." 如没猜错,歌曲名称应该是‘a' 字母开头...请大家帮帮忙,谢谢!
Tiggy - Abracadabra abracadabra abracadabra sometimes at night when i turn off the light i see before me a silver shining night he's my king ,and i'm his loving queen every night i see him in my dream when the cold window ,seem the night time he shows giving me all the love that i've been dreaming out abracadabra ,the only thing to say abracadabra ,to make it go away abracadabra ,it's what you say at night if the monster in the class ,he's giving you a thrill sometimes at night when i turn off the light i see before me a storm and fussy night he's my bee ,and i'm his loving flower and together we bond for the power when the cold window ,seem the night time he shows giving me all the love that i've been dreaming out abracadabra ,the only thing to say abracadabra ,to make it go away abracadabra ,it's what you say at night if the monster in the class ,he's giving you a thrill abracadabra abracadabra abracadabra abracadabra ,the only thing to say abracadabra ,to make it go away abracadabra ,it's what you say at night if the monster in the class ,he's giving you a thrill abracadabra ,the only thing to say abracadabra ,to make it go away abracadabra ,it's what you say at night if the monster in the class ,he's giving you a thrill /m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=Tiggy+-+Abracadabra&lm=-1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码开头是女生唱的,从中间到完歌词都是啦啦啦,是男生合唱的,求大神是什么英文歌 ,急求,谢谢!_百度知道
开头是女生唱的,从中间到完歌词都是啦啦啦,是男生合唱的,求大神是什么英文歌 ,急求,谢谢!
s face spewin's a still night in my windpipeI can'll aim my fist at the drywallNext time there won're the same as meWhen it comes to love you's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that'm pissed I' to hurt emNow you's goin'm tired of the games I just want her backI know I's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieYou ever love somebody so much you can barely breatheWhen you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYeah them chills used to get emNow you't come backWe't be no next timeI apologize even though I know it' greatI't as crazy as it seemsMaybe that'm huffin' good it's what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCome inside pick up the bags off the sidewalkDon'm a liar if she ever tries to fuckin't breathe but I still fight while I can fightAs long as the wrong feels right it' venom in your words when you spit emYou push pull each other're runnin's just as bad as mine is you' overBut you promised her next time you's goin'm a tie her to the bed and set this house on fireJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that'm about to drown she resuscitates me she fuckin'll show restraintYou don's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lie I love the way you lieNow I know we said things did things that we didn'm in flightHigh off the law drunk from my hateIt'I're in each other&#39Love The Way You Lie - EminemJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that' sick of lookin's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that' you no you ain't even know his nameI laid hands on herI never stoop so low againI guess I don's bad it's awful I feel so ashamed I snapWhose that dude I don't get another chanceLife is no nintendo gameBut you lied againNow you get to watch her leave out the windowGuess that's why they call it window paneJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that're in emIt'd never hit em never do nothin's the culpritSo they say it't know my own strengthJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that' right back here we go againSo insane cause when it're getting fuckin'm superman with the wind in his back she's hairScratch pop hit em throw em down pin emSo lost in the moments when you's always
LaneBut when it's like I't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talkTold you this is my fault look me in the eyeballNext time I' leave againI't meanAnd we fall back into the same patterns same routineBut your temper't know yaCause today that was yesterdayYesterday is over it' at emYou swore you's alright because I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI can't you baby it was meMaybe our relationship isn's liesI's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's a different daySound like broken records playin's best to go your seperate waysGuess that they don't tell you what it really isI can only tell you what it feels likeAnd right now it's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that' hates meAnd I love it wait where you goin's the face that's like I'm leavin're just as blindedBaby please come back it wasn' paint and I love it the more I suffer I suffocateAnd right before I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
爸爸去哪儿
亲,是英文哦😊
好吧,我错了
没事,谢谢你的回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想找一首英文歌,里面有NO ONE歌词的,是一首轻快的歌!是男歌手唱的 音乐比较轻快,开头是在哼year的!
oochfovp750
WTP - 歌词 下载歌词 打印歌手:艾米纳姆(Eminem)专辑: Recovery公司: Polydor(环球唱片)Yeah! Oh! Get Up! I said get up! Let's go!Better watch out now here we comeAnd we ain't stoppin' until we see the morning sunSo give us room to do our thingCuz we ain't come to hurt no oneSo everybody come on get up on the floorRight now and grab someoneNow first of all I'm the bossI just wanna get that acrossMan even my Dentist tastes when I flossPull up to the club in a Pinto likes it's a PorscheGarbage bag on one of the windowsSpray-painted doors with the flames on 'emMichigan plates and my name's on 'emBaby, Shady's here come on get him if you dames want 'emBut he ain't stupid so quit tryin' to run them games on himHe's immune to Cupid, why you tryin' to put your claims on himCuz you won't do to me what you did to the last manNow climb in back try not to kick over the gas canThere's a half a gallon in it that could be our last chanceWe have of just getting home now could I get that lap danceShe's got a tattoo of me right up above her ass, manIn the streets of Warren Michigan we call 'em tramp stampsThat means she belongs to me time to put the damn clampsDown and show this hussy who's the man now get up, danceNow you can do this on your ownBut everyone knows that no one likes to be aloneSo get on the floor and grab somebodyAin't nothing but a white trash partySo let's have us a little bash and if anyone asksIf there ain't no one but us trashYou dunno you better akse somebodyCuz we're having a white trash partyPull a fifth of Bacardi from outta my underwearAnd walk around the party without a careLike a body without a headLookin' like a zombie from Night of the Livin' DeadAnd tomorrow probably still be too high to get outta bedTil I feel like I been hit wit the sharp part'a the hammerMixin' Hennessey and Fanta with Pepto and MylantaI shoot to kill like I'm hollerin' "Die Santa!"Miss the tree and hit Rudolph and two innocent bystandersSo quit tryin' ta play the wall like you pawlin'Get on the floor when the beat drops and stop stallin'They call me the Stephon Marbury of rap, darlin'Cuz as soon as they throw on some R-Kelly I start ballin'Makin' it rain for them ladies in the mini'sBut I'm not throwin' ones, fives, tens, or even twentiesI'm throwin' quarters, nickels, dimes, pennies up at skinnies manI do this for them bunnies up at Denny'sFrom the north, east and west, but whenIt comes to them trailers in them South ParksMuffle it, cuz homie that hood's tighter then Kimmy'sSo ladies if your belly button's not an innie then I'm outieNow hop in my minivan, let's get rowdy come onNow you can do this on your ownBut everyone knows that no one likes to be aloneSo get on the floor and grab somebodyAin't nothing but a white trash partySo let's have us a little bash and if anyone asksIf there ain't no one but us trashYou dunno you better akse somebodyCuz we're having a white trash partyNow whether you're black, white or purpleIf you're misunderstoodBut you don't give a fuckYou weren't doin' shit that you shouldLong as you know you're up to evilAnd you're no damn goodGet on the floor, man, and rep your 'hoodNow honey, don't let them pricks tripWe should make a quick dipAnd go do some donuts in the hospital parkin' lotCuz girl I got a sick whipKick the back window outta my GremlinPut two milk crates in the trunk Rip out the stick shift andMake a five seater I'll be damned if I feed a chickIt ain't like me to split a piece 'a dry pitaI'll be the SL to the IM to the SHADYAnd I don't need a tank top to be a wife beaterI'll rip a tree out the groundAnd flip it upside down Fore I turn over a new leaf, clownI'll tell ya now I'm so raw I still need to un-thawYou feel me, yall?I shut the club down by drinking no moreBut baby, a body like that's against the lawYou the baddest little chain with the blades I ever sawColeslaw containers, empty straw wrappers and allYou got more junk in your trunk than I do in my car now get upNow you can do this on your ownBut everyone knows that no one likes to be aloneSo get on the floor and grab somebodyAin't nothing but a white trash partySo let's have us a little bash and if anyone asksIf there ain't no one but us trashYou dunno you better akse somebodyCuz we're having a white trash partyWhite trash partyNo One Is There歌手:尼可(Nico)专辑: The Marble Index公司: Elektra Records(华纳唱片)Across from behind my window screenDemon is dancing down the scene in a crucial parodyDemon is dancing down the sceneHe is calling and throwingHis arms up in the air and no one is thereAll of them are missing as the gameComes to a start no one is thereSome are calling some are sadSome are calling him mad no one is thereAcross from behind your window screenDemon is dancing down the sceneIn a crucial parodyDemon is dancing down the sceneHe is calling and throwingHis arms up in the air no one is thereAll of them are missingAs the game comes to a startNo one is thereAnd no sound has them declaredTo be missing(to be missing)To be missing(to be missing)To be missing(to be missing)No One Can Do It Better歌手:德瑞博士(Dr Dre) 艾斯 库伯(Ice Cube)专辑: The NWA Legacy Vol. 1:
CD2公司:百代唱片(EMI MUSIC)No one can do it betterNo one no one can do it betterNo one can do it betterEven yeal the boysThis is to listen to so ask not a questionNot to be taken as a simple suggestionBut a warning to whom it may concernIf knowledge is the key then I think it's time you learnFor there is not the problemSo leaders are acknowledged I don't follow themI turn into another degreeAnd find the do to the c and growing like a tree andCausing much destruction cause I'm crushingComplimented much yeah but never blushingHard like a criminal and I'm subliminalIn my own right I'm dope cause it's originalFunky unmistakibly soWhen the vocals are done then you knowIt's all a matter of setting a dateFor america's most complete artist but waitMake sure that you keep the facts in mindDon't mess with the great cause the doc is like a nineWith a voice telling you the bullet's directionI'm talking murder but that's another sectionI need to explain by keeping my composureThere's no jerking a sucker when he knows yourNothing but a villian and you'll kill himSo he's in fear but there ain't no need in spillingYour guts to a nut no I am not your equalMeaning your equivalent I'm all like heaven sentI got it together so clever no one could severRemember this foreverNo one can do it betterNo one no one can do it betterNo one no one no one can do it betterKnowledge is the key and hard work is the feeFor me to be the great at the start and remain to beA threat til the opposition is warnedAs long as a song cause I was bornWith instincts to kill a grave mentalityOver the edge and you say you want to battle meAt your own risk approach and be hostedAnd in the end you may win or be roastedBut seeing that it's part of a game you think if you hangClose to the one and you'll claim but that's lameAnd I'm damn another loserWithout an apology so next time I'm a use aLittle more force to get the message acrossIt's the doc on the bossCreating demonstrate some realate to easy listeningBut here's a christening of what you've been missingAn exhibition a hip hop introductionSmooth lyrical gab and I do the conductingDrop it on a rhytm suckers face itBut new to the masses it's like I'm starting classesBetter bet I understand the directionThat I'm going in fact when I'm flowingThe news is a constant change from one minute to the nextI'm different cause I always show flexAnd it's essential that's why I got it togetherTo the letter andNo one can do it betterNo one no one can do it betterNo one no one no one can do it betterI need to make it understood the doc is not a hoodNot at all even though I carry a weapon when I'm steppingI'm not a murderer not in the sense that you're a customerI buy in the system with suckers smoothly bust themOpposition is taken and that's a quote from the docAnd the doctor cause this ain't no jokeSo if you smile here's the outcomeYour teeth are gone your mouth is numbDon't get involved unless you're willingTo risk murder by mic when they're illingYou gotta be weary watch for caution yo be warnedBy dre and out the project bornCapable in any and everyCause yo I get heavy when introduced to a medlySuch is the case before the bass started wompingI had to hook it up with the boys from comptonSearched and found the sound and acceptedThe job of making la well respectedOf course with the help of the gang that's RuthlessPeace to the homies as I do what I mean andMC Ren is in the house ice cube is definitely in the houseDJ yella teach yella cold with the hoesAnd eazy e is stupid chilling cause he knows yoNo matter who's badder I'll be the dopest foreverBy kicking lyrics so clever thatNo one can do it betterNo one no one can do it betterNo one no one no one can do it betterNo one no one no one can do it betterNo one no one no one can do it betterTime is dedicated to say peace to the homeboysMy homie laylaw mc ren ice cube eazy eDJ yella fresh k mc smooth my homie t lowAnd of course without a doubt the one and onlyMy DJ dr dre most definitely in the housePeace to those homies and I'm outta here希望是这首吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌,是男声的,里面有差不多这样的歌词“just one day…before we say good bye …
黎约煽情TA60V
  是 just one last dance ——sarah connor  这首歌是德国电影《最后一支舞(one last dance)》的主题曲,电影讲述了一个凄美的故事,故事中男主角得了绝症,临终前和心爱的人回到了最初相识的舞池跳完最后一支舞...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码the night before 请问 这里的before是什么词性为什么放在night 后边
roWE22CU46
the night before前天晚上不用想许多 这就是一个固定结构before有连词 形容词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
adj修饰名词
adj 放在名词后边
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 the night before 的文章