单个男生歌baby you want、、、 let go 有铃声版的 声音有点像林俊杰带干儿逛街的

有首铃声,童声,开头是baby i love you ,love you ……有点节奏,求大神指点_百度知道
有首铃声,童声,开头是baby i love you ,love you ……有点节奏,求大神指点
都没有,童声,求大神指点,开头是baby i love you ,一般铃声软件都找了有首铃声,我是苹果手机用,love you ……有点节奏
s never been a doubt, yes I do I&#39;ll never let you goBut if I have to boy I think that you should know The love we made can never be erased And I promised you that you will never be replacedYou will never be replacedI feel for you?shareid=&uk=" name="Never Be Replaced_铃声之家s something I should probably let you know Ell be with you as long as you want me to Until (until) the end (the end) of time From the day I met you I knew we&#39;m happy that I had you at all Baby I love you and I&#39, in my mindThat I regret ever having you by my side But if the day comes that I have to let you go I think there&#39歌曲 never be replaced歌手 1st Ladi歌词Baby I love you and I&#39;ll never let you goBut if I have to boy I think that you should know The love we made can never be erased And I promised you that you will never be replacedBaby I love you and I&#39, of time<file fsid="463" link="/share/ll never let you goBut if I have to boy I think that you should know All the love we made can never be erased And I promise you that you will never be replacedId be togetherAnd now I know I wanna be with you forever Ill never let you goBut if I have to boy I think that you should know All the love we made can never be erased And I promise you that you will never be replacedBaby I love you and I&#39, that I spend with you And I will miss you cause I&#39, and I wanna have your kidsIt can never compare to the feeling of your kissesI can say I&#39, boy, yes i doI`ll be with you as long as you want me toUntil,m truly happy to this day You`ve made me thank God that I live my life everyday There&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
铃声的相关知识
其他2条回答
baby i love you
baby i love you Che Nelle?
七公主的,歌名是英文,原谅我英文单词没学。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:哦 baby baby baby的是什么歌_百度知道
:哦 baby baby baby的是什么歌
baby, And I was like Baby, Looks right in my eyes My first love broke my heart for the first time, baby nooo My baby, baby贾斯汀比伯
BABYSo theres another one
相关专业回答
大概是《谁让我爱上你》,是不是这样的歌词?
我长的这双脚是为了把你找到
我长的这双眼是为了把你看见
我长的这张嘴是为了把你呼唤
我长的这双手是为了把你拥抱
我们的爱情有那么多人去质疑
冲破了世俗我们终于走到一起
时刻的提醒自己要好好的把你珍惜
地球上有人七十七亿
我们相爱不容易
宝贝呀谢谢你
这辈子谁让我爱上了你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
hh wooaah (3x)
You know you love me&#039;I know you care
You shout whenever&#039;And I&#039;ll be there
You want my love&#039;You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
Were just friends&#039;Or are we saying
So theres another one&#039;Looks right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time&#039;
And I was like
Baby&#039;baby&#039;baby nooo
My baby&#039;baby&#039;baby noo
My baby&#039;baby&#039;baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine mine
Baby&#039;baby&#039;baby nooo
My baby&#039;baby&#039;baby noo
My baby&#039;baby&#039;baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine&#039;oh oh
For you&#039;I would have done whatever
Another chance and we&#039;We get together
And wanna play it cool&#039;About loosin&#039;you
I&#039;ll bu...
贾斯汀·比伯的《baby》 【 baby 】 justine bieber的哦~ justin bieber的baby 专辑:《My World 2.0》 发行时间: 发行公司:Island
贾斯汀比伯的baby
是加拿大男歌手Justin Bieber(贾斯汀·比伯)的《Baby》
AKB48 的歌 别听他们瞎掰
贾斯汀比伯的baby
贾斯汀比伯的baby
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁林俊杰的新歌中,末位的歌词是“baby youmyloveonly ye”请问歌名是什么?_百度知道
林俊杰的新歌中,末位的歌词是“baby youmyloveonly ye”请问歌名是什么?
因你而在演唱:林俊杰我为你心跳 我为你祈祷因为爱让我们能遇到因为你开始燃烧 痛才慢慢治疗我要和你拥抱甜蜜的手一起去奔跑你存在的这一秒 会不会是我依靠给我的微笑全都记在脑海了变成快乐的符号节奏在跳跃这是恋爱的预兆跳动我每一个细胞天亮才睡着让我思绪都颠倒这次我不想放掉防备全关掉只许你无理取闹慢慢走近你的步调想念一层一层被你融掉一天一天为你改着一秒一秒想你的微笑我为你心跳 我为你祈祷因为爱让我们能遇到因为你开始燃烧 痛才慢慢治疗我要和你拥抱甜蜜的手一起去奔跑你存在的这一秒 会不会是我依靠给我的微笑 全都记在脑海了变成快乐的符号节奏在跳跃 这是恋爱的预兆跳动我每一个细胞oh 天亮才睡觉 让我思绪都颠倒这次我不想放掉防备全关掉 只许你无理取闹慢慢走近你的步调想念一层一层被你融掉一天一天为你改着一秒一秒想你的微笑我为你心跳我为你祈祷因为爱 让我们能遇到因为你开始燃烧痛在慢慢治疗 我要和你拥抱牵你的手一起去奔跑你存在的这一秒 会不会是我依靠Baby you are my one only yeah you and meBaby you are my one only yeah you and meBaby you are my one only yeah you and meBaby you are my one only yeah you and meBecause of you inSong: JJMy heart beats for you I pray for youBecause of love so that we can meetBecause you slowly begin to burn pain treatmentI want you to hugSweet hands together to runThis second of your existence will not be me to rely onGive me a smileKeep in mind all theBecomes the symbol of happyRhythm in jumpThis is a harbinger of loveBeating me every cellFall asleep until dawnLet my thoughts are reversedThis time I do not want to let goTurn off all preparednessYou are only allowed vexatiousSlowly approached your paceMiss you melt away layer by layer byDay by day as you change theSecond second thought you smileMy heart beats for you I pray for youBecause of love so that we can meetBecause you slowly begin to burn pain treatmentI want you to hugSweet hands together to runThis second of your existence will not be me to rely onI smile all in the mind of the mindBecomes the symbol of happyThis is the jump rhythm harbinger of loveBeating me every celloh let me go to sleep until dawn thoughts are reversedThis time I do not want to let goMaybe you just turn off full preparedness vexatiousSlowly approached your paceMiss you melt away layer by layer byDay by day as you change theSecond second thought you smileMy heart beats for youI pray for youBecause of love so that we can meetBecause you start to burnSlowly the pain in the treatment I want you to hugHold your hands together to runThis second of your existence will not be me to rely onBaby you are my one only yeah you and meBaby you are my one only yeah you and meBaby you are my one only yeah you and meBaby you are my one only yeah you and me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
。。觉得这首歌还可以因你而在
一千年后记得我
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁铃声多多上面有一个铃声名字叫:超好听的英文歌曲 清纯男生,来电铃声。请问原名叫什么?_百度知道
铃声多多上面有一个铃声名字叫:超好听的英文歌曲 清纯男生,来电铃声。请问原名叫什么?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
babyface - with him
so you never meant to hurt nobody.
你说你从来没想伤害任何人
well, i think you&#039;re full of it, yes,
我说你完全就是有
cause if you really really didn&#039;t wanna hurt nobody,
因为如果你是真的真的不想伤害别人
you wouldn&#039;t have slept with my best friend, baby.
你就不会和我最好的朋友上床,宝
and to bring insult to my injury,
在我的伤口上撒盐
you weren&#039;t a bit discreet,
你不会这么不小心
and while the world stood witness,
全世界作证
to my embarassment.
为我的尴尬窘迫
you put a knife inside of me.
你在我心上插了一刀
how could you fall in love with him?
怎能和他坠入爱河?
how could you give your heart to him?
怎能把心交给他?
thought we&#039;d grow ol...
love the way you lie—Jason
Westlife的my love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Can't Let You Go---罗百吉---I never knew I meet a girl like youAnd I know you need me tooIn my eyes you are the only oneCome on let's have some funWhen I'm feeling so blueI know you feeling it tooWith me you’ll be happySo happyNow I know what to doI will always be hereHoney don't let you knowI won't let you to goCan't let you goBecause I need you babyCan't let you goBecause I feel you babyCan't let you goJust let the beat go on and onOh-ohCome on come on come on Lets do itCome on come on come on Just do itNever let you goCome on come on come on Lets do itCome on come on come on Just do itNever let you goMusic......When I'm feeling so blueI know you feeling it tooWith me you’ll be happySo happyNow I know what to doI will always be hereHoney don
未知歌手-Baby I can t let you go.在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲Baby I can t let you go.的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
Baby I can t let you go.在线试听,如果您喜欢Baby I can t let you go.,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!未知歌手感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 i want let you down 的文章

随机推荐