英文的 男歌手 高潮有句歌词baby baby ibaby if you believee i can 是什么歌

有一首女的唱的英文歌,歌词有一句大概是don&t tell me goodbye baby i want to just for tonight,这首歌节奏很强,谁知道这首歌叫什么,顺便打一份歌词出来
有一首女的唱的英文歌,歌词有一句大概是don&t tell me goodbye baby i want to just for tonight,这首歌节奏很强,谁知道这首歌叫什么,顺便打一份歌词出来
Airy - Just For Tonight (Def-In-Mix)
是这首吧,我也找了很久呢
其他回答 (2)
tomorrow & tonight
歌手:atomic kitten&&&&&专辑:right now
i saw you with the girlfriend babyi saw you underneath the lighti wanted just to talk now babyyou seem to think i wanna fightstop playing with my head and babyi'll get a chance to make this righti need a little sunshine babyi need a little hope in lifebaby don't you hear me when i say goodbyebaby won't you listen cos you make me cryplease baby, please baby let me goi don't deserve to suffer soso i'm trying to believe you this timei'm trying but it don't seem fairone minute it's the right stuff honeynext seconds like i'm just not therebaby don't you hear me when i say goodbyebaby won't you listen cos you make me cryplease baby, please baby let me goi don't deserve to suffer sobecause tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby just your fool,yeah)i saw you as the future babyyou see me as a one night standbut i'm sick of being part time babyyou gotta be a full time manbaby don't you hear me when i say goodbyebaby won't you listen cos you make me cryplease baby, please baby let me goi don't deserve to suffer sobecause tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby lovin' you,ohh)baby when will you see that you're gonna be minei'm waiting for you honeyyou will always come back it's just a matter of timeyou know you'll never leave mebaby i don't wanna be your foolcan't you see boy - i'm in love with youtell me what's a girl suppose to dowhen i only want your lovebecause tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby just your fool,yeah)because tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby just your fool,yeah)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号Baby中英文歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Baby中英文歌词
上传于||文档简介
&&9-​]​u
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读