博友圈论坛boyouqlikeegg那错了

The Giant Cancer-Fighting Salad
(Chris Beat Cancer)
To strengthen your body’s ability to fight cancer, you need to eat what I ate:
The biggest baddest healthiest salad on the planet!
It consists of raw organic vegetables, sprouts, seeds, nuts and homemade dressing.
This salad is super healthy, delicious and will fill you up without zapping your energy.
was a huge part of my anti-cancer strategy and I ate this salad every day, sometimes twice a day, during the first few years of my .
I wanted to put as many vitamins, minerals, nutrients and enzymes into my body as possible and there’s no better way than
and eating fresh raw organic fruits and vegetables.
There’s really no secret formula to this salad, but there are some guidelines to follow:
Absolutely no cheese, meat, or store-bought salad dressing.
It’s also a good idea to avoid fruit which can cause some indention when eaten with vegetables.
It is important that you use organic produce, which is free of toxic chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
And of course wash everything before you eat it. Then just chop it all up and throw it in a bowl!
Note: You’re might need some bigger bowls.
Mine doesn’t look very big in the photo, but it holds over 6 cups. That’s six servings of vegetables! 6-10 servings per day of fruits and vegetables is ideal for cancer prevention and healing.
The Giant Cancer Fighting Salad
-Start with the most nutrient dense dark leafy greens: Kale and Spinach. (Do not exceed 10 cups per day)
-Broccoli (The best source of sulforaphane which promotes liver detoxification, and Indole-3-carbinol, an anticarcinogenic compound )
-Broccoli Sprouts (Concentrated sulforaphane & I3C. Do not exceed four cups of sprouts per day)
-Cauliflower
-Purple cabbage (cheapest source of antioxidants per ounce in the world!)
-Slice of red onion, (yellow or green onions may actually be better)
-Artichokes
-Red, Yellow, or Green Peppers
-Mushrooms Bella, Cremini, Shiitake, etc.
-1/2 an Avocado
-Raw Sunflower seeds (sprouted is better)
-Raw Almonds (sprouted is better)
-Sprouted Garbanzo Beans
-Sprouted Mung Beans
-Sprouted Red or Green Lentils
Then I top it off with either one of these naturally fermented foods:
-Bubbies Old Fashioned Sauerkraut
Bubbies is made with only three ingredients: cabbage, water and salt.
It is fermented and cured with all natural enzymes intact and there is no vinegar added. (Bubbies Kosher dill pickles are super tasty too.)Look for it in the refrigerated section of your local grocer or health food store.
-Kimchi (Pronounced “Kim Chee”)
Kimchi is a spicy Korean version of sauerkraut typically consisting of fermented cabbage, onions, garlic, and pepper. Kim Chi has high concentrations of Vitamin C and Carotene in addition to Vitamin A, B1, B2, Calcium, Iron and beneficial lactic acid bacteria.
Recognized as one of the Top Five “World’s Healthiest Foods” by Health magazine.
Also in the refrigerated section.
Fermented foods are great for digestion and repopulate your intestinal flora with beneficial bacteria essential for health.
Repeat: Absolutely no cheese, meat, fruit, or store-bought salad dressing.
I know it seems weird to exclude fruit.
Here’s why:
Fruits and vegetables need different digestive juices, and when eaten together can create excess acid and indigestion. That is why it’s a good idea to eat them separately, especially if you are sick.
This even includes non-sweet fruits like tomatoes and cucumbers.
My Homemade “Zesty Italian” Salad Dressing
This is hands down the healthiest salad dressing on the planet!
It’s super easy and delicious.
Here’s how you make it:
-Add 1 tbsp Bragg organic extra virgin olive oil to your salad
-Add 1 tbsp Barleans cold-pressed flax oil to your salad
-Lightly drizzle
to taste (another super healthy fermented food!)
Then shake on as much of these
as you can stand:
-Organic Oregano
-Organic Garlic Powder
-Organic Turmeric or Curry Powder
-Organic Cayenne Pepper (this will spice it up quick, go easy the first time)
I can’t tell you many times I have eaten this salad!
Over a thousand I bet.
And what’s funny is I have several books filled with of raw vegan recipes, but the Giant Salad ended up being my staple meal.
Most days I ate it for lunch and dinner. I didn’t mind eating the same thing every day because it was simple and quick to prepare.
I didn’t have to put any time into planning my meals. I knew exactly what to buy at the grocery store every week, and it’s so delicious and full of flavor it never got old!
One final note: The salad really doesn’t have to be “giant”, I make big ones because that’s what it takes to fill me up. Not everyone needs to eat that much. A small version is fine too. Just focus on getting as many nutrient dense vegetables in there as you can and make it big enough to satisfy your appetite.
For aspiring chefs out there who want some challenging raw food recipes,
by Nomi Shannon.
Please LIKE and Share. Post your comments below!
If you’ve found my work helpful, please
to show your support. Thanks!
Share this:
Pingback: ()
Hey Friend!
Welcome to my blog about healing and preventing cancer with nutrition and natural non-toxic therapies. Cancer-free since 2003!
More about me .
Subscribe!
Get instant updates on new posts, access to exclusive content, and a free
e-book with 25 Survivor Stories.
Like my page to join our awesome community of healers on facebook!
Show some love
Isn't it nice to visit a website that isn't plastered with ads? If you've found my work helpful, be a champ and . Thanks!
Iron Tribe East Memphis
Training at Iron Tribe East Memphis is how I stay fit and strong. It's an awesome gym run by awesome people. These guys will get you in the best shape of your life. Join us!
Popular Posts
& 2016 Chris Beat Cancer. All Rights Reserved.
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Recipe of the Day
About Food
About Today
Health Tip of the Day
Living Healthy
There was an error. Please try again.
Please select a newsletter.
Please enter a valid email address.
Did you mean ?
Adam Gault/OJO Images/Getty Images
December 08, 2015.
Have you ever cut open a hard boiled egg and seen a green halo around the outside of the yolk?Or, have you ever cut open a hard boiled egg and smelled a funky, sulphury odor?If so, it's because you were dealing with overcooked eggs. Eggs contain a sulphur-based compound that, when heated too long, or at too high a temperature, will turn your egg yolks green and funky-smelling.But if you cook your eggs properly, this won't happen. You'll have nice, perfectly golden-yellow yolks and no funky smell. The technique described below will help you do just that.Peeling the EggsThere's a common misconception that one
or another will make it easier or harder to peel the egg. But this just isn't the case.The only thing that makes an egg easy or hard to peel is how fresh the egg is. Fresher eggs are harder to peel.There's a thin membrane underneath the egg shell, and it forms a little air pocket at the bottom of the egg. As the egg ages, that pocket expands, which makes the shell separate from the cooked egg more easily.So if you want to make the peeling experience easier, try using eggs that have been in your fridge for a week or so. Or you can hold them in your fridge for a week after boiling them.Also see: How Long Should the Eggs Cook?Different stovetops will produce more heat (and thus boil water faster) than others, so how long you need to cook your eggs might vary. Also, not all pots are the same size or hold the same amount of water. Thus, your cooking time could end up being more than 15 minutes, or it could be less. Either way, once you find the exact time that works for you, just use that.For this hard boiled egg recipe you'll need a
with a tight-fitting lid.
4 large eggs
Add to shopping list
Save Recipe
Saved recipes