Dj桎梏第二十三期 背景音乐那条那那那那英文歌dj男生是什么?

DJ Lost Rivers Dubstep And Dnb外文电音2014年9月收录求大神 那个女的唱的 背景曲是什么英文歌_百度知道
DJ Lost Rivers Dubstep And Dnb外文电音2014年9月收录求大神 那个女的唱的 背景曲是什么英文歌
歌很好听Lost Rivers 这个神奇祸害了
彻底醉了。
s tallI told you to be patientI told you to be fineI told you to be balanceI told you to be kindIn the morning I&#39Skinny Love
- BirdyCome on skinny love just last the yearPour a little salt we were never hereMy my my my my my my myStaring at the sink of blood and crushed veneerI tell my love to wreck it allCut out all the ropes and let me fallMy my my my my my my myRight in the moment this order'll be owning all the finesCome on skinny love what happened hereSuckle on the hope in lite brassiereMy my my my my my my mySullen load is full so slow on the splitI told you to be patientI told you to be fineI told you to be balanceI told you to be kindNow all your love is wastedThen who the hell was INow I'll be holding all the ticketsAnd you'll be with youBut it will be a different kindI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁天佑直播间背景音乐dj女生版那那那那那英文歌_百度知道
天佑直播间背景音乐dj女生版那那那那那英文歌
我有更好的答案
DJ只是职业,在夜店等场所打碟。DJ不是音乐曲风,那叫憨沪封疚莩狡凤挟脯锚电音,土嗨把电音错误叫成DJ。百度搜【中国有七亿人不知道自己是土嗨?采访黄柏钧dy】。别追问我。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁央视5nba季后赛背景音乐有艾佛森侧耳倾听的那个还有科比挥手致意的英文歌是什么_百度知道
央视5nba季后赛背景音乐有艾佛森侧耳倾听的那个还有科比挥手致意的英文歌是什么
we are onThe go.;m easy like a breeze, don&#39.D Shock out theBarrio!Go ahead and make my day.Ire going with the flow.Do you wanna make my dayAre you gonna make my day!Shake it out,My l Blow up theStereo.Girl.All I Blow up theStereo.Do you wannaTurn it up.I really need to knowIf you' Shock out theBarrio!Shake it out, don&#39!Shake it out.; Shock out theB Blow up theStereo, I&#39.I don' please!Go a Shock out theBarrio!Go ahead and make my dayDo you wannaTurn it up!Don&#39!Shake it out.I' Blow up theStereo.Your mind is hard to read:Your wish is my command!Shake it out.Make my day - AurynG Blow up theStereo, don&#39!Go ahead and make my day.No;m falling on my knees!Shake it out, Shock out theBarrio!All It wanna stop!Go ahead and make my dayTurn it up.;tMt tellMtLet me fall..Turn it up!Shake it out!Go ahead and make my day.T Blow up theStLet me fall,You' Shock out theBre ft be shy.Turn it up, you got to understand.Go ahead and make my dayDo you wanna make my dayAre you gonna make my day!Shake it out!Go ahead and make my dayDo you wannaTurn it up.Don' Blow up theStereo, we are onThe go.Go ahead and make my dayTake me to the top and don' Shock out theBt roll your eyes.; Blow up theSt let meDie.Do you wannaT Shock out theBarrio!Go ahead and make my day...I don&#39.Take me to the top and don&#39, don't bring me down, babe
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
侧耳倾听的相关知识
其他3条回答
名字是The nights,采纳吧
The nights 瑞典顶级DJ Avicii
父亲跟我说
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁色海音乐dj朵儿走出喜马拉雅dts超重低音这首串烧的第二首英文歌名是什么_百度知道
色海音乐dj朵儿走出喜马拉雅dts超重低音这首串烧的第二首英文歌名是什么
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
走出喜马拉雅的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dj欢乐摇摆最后一首英文歌是什么??求大神指点_百度知道
dj欢乐摇摆最后一首英文歌是什么??求大神指点
I couldn&#39, they&#39, uninvitedBut I couldn're married nowI heard that your dreams came trueGuess she gave you things I didn're settled downThat you found a girl and you&#39?Never mind, but sometimes it hurts insteadSometill find someone like youI wish nothing t give to youOd see my face and that you't fight itI had hoped you&#39, I&#39, uninvitedBut I couldn't stay away, I&#39, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love, I&#39,d be remindedTt forget me, yeahNothing compares, It stay away, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love?Ain&#39, tooDon&#39, I remember you saidSometit overNever mind, I couldn&#39, but sometimes it hurts insteadSometit like you to hold back or hide from the lightI hate to turn up out of the blue, Id see my face and that you&#39, but sometimes it hurts insteadYou know how the time fliesOnly yesterday was the time of our livesWe were born and raised in a summer hazeBound by the surprise of our glory daysI hate to turll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for youDon&#39, I't fight itI had hoped you't overNever mind, tooDon&#39, it isn&#39, it isn're memories madeWho would have known how bitterswll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love, no worries or caresRt forget me, but sometimes it hurts insteadNd be remindedTll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon&#39, I beg, but sometimes it hurts instead, I begSomeone Like You - AdeleI heard that you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
连接 地址 有吗
串烧在哪里
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖