找一首歌,爵士风格的好听的英文女声爵士乐,歌词里很多一个人一个人

副歌歌词baby i try to show you that i care you, baby i try to tell you that i love you歌曲最后一直循环(还有一两句没听清)这几句风格有点爵士 女声 蛮好听的一首歌
淡忘送的0068
歌曲:Baby,this Love I Have演唱:Minnie Riperton歌词:(m.riperton - l.ware - r.rudolph)Things i say and do may not come clear throughMy words may not convey just what i'm feelin'But i hope you'll recognize what's right before your eyesOh,your heart should realizeFrom where i'm dealin'Babyi'm tryin' to show you that ilove youBabyi'm tryin' to show you that i careBabyi'm tryin' to tell you that i,i need youBaby,i'm tryin' to tell you that i careOh,you may not understand just why i show my handThe method to my madness you inspirePerception is the keyIt's evident you seeWhat thisis all aboutIs love entireAnd all i know is trueIs thisloveihave for youAnd all i know is trueIs thisloveihave for you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跪求一首英文爵士乐曲风的舞曲,女生演唱的,第一句是do you remember what you say to me想要歌词,下周要跳,老也踩不上节奏,打算把点儿踩在歌词上,
小宁哥哥2686
是詹妮佛洛佩茨的Do you remember what you said to me the day I met youLike yesterday I still can hear your voice,you promised to beStill in my life no matter what you had to do to be thereWell,it's been a while and here we are lookin' back on times that we sharedI still imagine us being young and so in loveNever apart,you were my heartSeems like it's always just been usChorus:I remember we were in the parkHolding hands and you said to meI'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life completeIf I said I'd be your girlYou would stay with me foreverBoy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still aroundStill around (yeah)I still believe in all the things you said to me in those daysYou gave me love and kept your word with every promise you madeI sing your favorite song inside my head when you're not with meUntil you come back home and take me in your arms and hold meI can imagine us being old and still in loveNever apart,you are my heartMakes me smile,we're still in loveI remember we were in the parkHolding hands and you said to meI'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life completeIf I said I'd be your girlYou would stay with me foreverBoy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still aroundLooking back through all the years(Man speaking):HehYou remember the first time I went to your houseAnd your father looked at me like I had three heads(And I will never forget the day)HehWe were so in love(Looking back through all the years)You were so beautiful and so young(And I will never forget the day you came into my life and what you said to me)I can't believe you're still mineThat's crazyI love youI remember we were in the park (we were in the park)Holding hands and you said to me (holding hands)I'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life complete (and I would your life complete)If I said I'd be your girlYou would stay with me forever (I'm still your girl)Boy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still around (I'll never let you down,my baby)I remember we were in the parkHolding hands and you said to meI'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life completeIf I said I'd be your girl (said I'd be your girl and)You would stay with me foreverBoy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still aroundStill around (yeah)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码[国搜微镜头]
盘点全球最奇异自然景观
[国搜微镜头] 盘点全球最奇异自然景观
我是雷锋,我要匿名打赏
喜欢我就一块
使用微信扫码支付:1元
安装第一视频APP,用手机看视频,随身更方便
喜欢我就打赏
内容简介:
大家都在看
还可输入150个字
正在加载,请稍后
免责声明:本视频、文字仅代表作者,嘉宾个人观点,与第一视频网无关。其原创性以及其中陈述和文字内容未经本站证实,对本视频、文字以及其中全部或者部分内容的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
用户名/邮箱/手机号
第三方登陆
第一视频公司

我要回帖

更多关于 终极发烧爵士女声 的文章

随机推荐