哪首歌里有“如今我一直站在这里 歌词”这句歌词

求歌名!是一首女生唱的英文歌,歌词中有 I see her face in my mirror找了很久都找不到,希望高手帮忙,现在这里谢过了~~~
Holding On——Alessiee的歌歌词如下I know a story about one girl who wanted to do so much in one life time.Suddenly she disappeared.Verse ITell me where you are,why you went that far?Did she truly tumble down?I see her face in my mirrorShe’s a hero came from fairytaleShe rapped the evil held back fearWounds are healing she keeps her soul alive.ChorusAt first you give me a sign but why now you say good bye?Your eyes infused new life into me made me hold onWithout you I go astray come back please don’t fade awayI’m still unable to live it,live on my way.Verse IIWas it blunder that pulls you under stealing from you what you found?Was it dullness,oh dullness led up to break down.Heart still beating glam you fit itSo addicted to a fancy lifePop it plays on,fame still knocks onAnd you boost it with your beaming smile.ChorusAt first you give me a sign but why now you say good bye?Your eyes infused new life into me made me hold on.Without you I go astray come back please don’t fade away.I’m still unable to live it,live on my way.BridgeI’m so afraid that our paths will never crossAnd emptiness will overcome my hopesBut I gotta hold on….and I willChorusAt first you give me a sign but why now you say good bye?Your eyes infused new life into me made me hold on.Without you I go astray come back please don’t fade away.I’m still unable to live it,live on my way.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你来了 他走了 我现在在这里 是哪首歌的歌词 好像是奋斗里的_百度知道
你来了 他走了 我现在在这里 是哪首歌的歌词 好像是奋斗里的
你确定是这首吗?
提问者采纳
。歌词:我可以说这首歌是《我很好》
刘沁 唱的,不然的话直接在百度歌词就可以找到的了,确定的。你去听下不就知道了:有你在 的冬天 总下雪我不知道冷就算再寒冷春来了 花开了 你走了我留在这里哪里也不去可是我好爱你想和你能永远永远在一起你在地球的另一面我怎么告诉你夏天的 雨来了我看着潮湿的草地好像走着你我的心 奇怪的 伤心着酸酸的眼睛看不到未来 对于楼主的补充。,估计楼主也是没有完全听到的。楼主可以去下载听下是不是这首。,跟你说的歌词是有出入。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
奋斗的相关知识
其他1条回答
你可以到白度搜索奋斗主题曲就可以了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 原来你还在这里歌词 的文章