庄心妍的一首走着走着就散了KTV版,mv里面的男女单独 ktv约会叫什么名字啊?

有一首歌曲的名字我忘了,是在KTV里面听过,MV是这样的;一个男生去扇一个女生,, 有一首歌曲的名字我忘了,是在K
有一首歌曲的名字我忘了,是在KTV里面听过,MV是这样的;一个男生去扇一个女生, 还有一个赛车比赛。这首歌叫什么问题补充:
是韩文的 代价哦 有一首歌曲的名字我忘了,是在KTV里面听过,MV是这样的;一个男生去扇一个女生,
///programs/view/qf05RLoNiIs/复制者绕行2NE1 --Go Away求一首英文歌很舒缓的,开头前奏很想庄心妍的走着走着就散了_百度知道
求一首英文歌很舒缓的,开头前奏很想庄心妍的走着走着就散了
求一首英文歌很舒缓的,开头前奏很像庄心妍的走着走着就散了
s too late to change your wayYou can feel that our loveIs fading out' I got brainsAnd there're so crazy' ohNothing in commonI listen to your wordsAnd it hurts when you tell me how I'm saneYou got heart'm heading in so desperatelyI beg you please to start believe that it's your way I'Cause I got heart' tell me' I' I' I's way too soonTo change your wayYou can feel that our loveIs fading out' the things you doIf only you can tell me' out of touch (oh)And you say we’ve got nothing in commonYou' I got brainsAnd there's so indifferentlyI trek along your wayIt' my boo're so crazy're so crazy's nothing that we have in common at allOh' tell me's nothing that we have in common at allOh' out of touch (oh)And you say we’ve got nothing in commonYou' get a jobIt makes you crazy that I cannot see' tell meYou can feel that our loveIs fading out'm supposed to beYou tell me to suit up' ohNothing in commonWe got nothing in common at allAt all'm saneYou got heart' oh' oh'm saneYou got heart' got soulI play the guitarIt' oh&#39You might say no to meBut to me you know it' I got brainsAnd there' ohNothing in commonWe got nothing in common at allAnd all of my money I spend it on youAnd all my love I gave it to youMy angel' out of touch (oh)And you say we’ve got nothing in commonYou's nothing that we have in common at allOh&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
歌名:It’s not good-bye 歌手:Laura Pausini
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁走着走着就散了(伴奏版)-庄心妍-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&走着走着就散了(伴奏版)MV
《走着走着就散了(伴奏版)MV》 - 庄心妍
庄心妍的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐
免费下载到手机庄心妍《走着走着就散了》KTV版-高清观看-腾讯视频
庄心妍《走着走着就散了》KTV版 -
扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以:
1 在手机或平板上继续观看该视频
2 分享给你的微信好友或者朋友圈
好莱坞影院推荐
史上最美礼服梦幻来袭
蓝胖子的深情告白
下载企鹅看看
好莱坞会员走着走着就散了-庄心妍_好碟曲库网| -免费ktv新歌下载_ktv歌曲下载_卡拉ok歌曲下载_伴奏下载_ktv歌库_vcd歌曲下载_dvd歌曲_dvd歌曲下载_dvd歌库_高清mv下载_mpg歌曲
走着走着就散了
下载排行榜
好碟曲库网 地址:厦门市思明区西林村东坪山社55号 联系电话: Copyright & 2009 - . All Rights Reserved .
ICP备案:宁ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 ktv里的秘密男女迅雷 的文章

随机推荐