as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.
was obliterated after they
against their liege lord, , who was perceived as weak by his own vassals. To restore
dominance, Tytos's son, , marched against the upstart Lord of , Lord , known as the "Red Lion of Castamere". By the end of the rebellion, Castamere had been put to the torch and all members of House Reyne executed. The title is thus a play on words, as the "rains" fall over the empty halls of the "Reynes" who have been killed to the last man, and "not a soul to hear".
The lyrics heavily reference the fact that the sigil of
was also a lion, but a red one instead of the golden lion used as the sigil of . The rebellion of the Reynes against the Lannisters was thus seen as a civil war of lions.
The song was played by an envoy of Lord
to truculent
of . It was enough to make Lord Farman reconsider his position.
"The Rains of Castamere" is featured most prominently during the events of the infamous . The song is the signal for the forces of
to turn on the
and slaughter them. Lady
is the only one present who recognizes the tune, but by the time she realizes what is happening, it is
as the song starts, so does the bloodbath that ends the life of King
and the rebellions of
The song is played numerous times at the
play the song to the captive Lord
to remind him what would happen to his family if he does not surrender .
The first occurrence of "The Rains of Castamere" in the HBO television series
is in episode one of , "", when
whistles the refrain as he enters the small council for the first time. In the episode nine scene in which
drinks and sings with his men outside the , the song is featured in a more complete form. The song is performed in the closing credits of episode nine, "", by the indie rock band , sung by their vocalist . On the published tracklist of the , the title is spelled "The Rains of Castomere" rather than "Castamere" as in the novels. The music was written by
and the lyrics by .
During episode two of , "",
sings "The Rains of Castamere" when the
relays the history of the song to
in episode eight, "". In episode nine, "", the famous song is performed by the musicians at
to begin the .
During episode two of , "", the song is performed during
of King . It is also performed in the end credits by the band , whose band members portray the musicians within the episode.
I do so hope he plays 'The Rains of Castamere.' It's been an hour, I've forgotten how it goes.
– Lady , regarding
and 's wedding
What a disappointment. I was hoping for 'The Rains of Castamere'.
– Lady , after the
plays love songs at King
and 's wedding
, , Arya VII.
, , Tyrion III.
, , Catelyn VII.
. Film Music Reporter. 24 May 2012. .
Lamar, Cyriaque (24 May 2012). . . .
, , Tyrion VIII.
, , Cersei III.找一首英文歌男士唱的,高潮部分是yast(鸭死他) yasme (鸭死米)you can f_百度知道
找一首英文歌男士唱的,高潮部分是yast(鸭死他) yasme (鸭死米)you can f
提问者采纳
m tired of hope with nothing to hold但我已厌倦这毫无根据的希望I're giving me such sweet nothing你将我困于这空中楼阁中It isn&#39, every sigh每一句低语 每一声叹息Eats away at this heart of mine都在愈发侵蚀我的内心And there is a hollow in me now如今我的心中有一个空洞So I't easy for me to let it go很不容易才能放手Cll put faith in something I know所以我把信念寄托在这未知中I'm tired of hope with nothing to hold但我已厌倦这毫无根据的希望I's hard to learn很难去认识到And it&#39, emptied out by a single word都是谎言 一句话 便将一切都抹去There is a hollow in me now如今我的心中有个空洞So I'll put faith in something I know所以我把信念寄托在这未知中I&#39,m living on such sweet nothing我生活在一座空中楼阁中But I's hard to love很难去爱When you&#39, sweet nothing密语甜言 空头承诺You're giving me such sweet nothing你将我困于这空中楼阁中And it'm living on such sweet nothing我生活在一座空中楼阁中And it're giving me such sweet nothing当你给予我这些空头的承诺Sm living on such sweet nothing我生活在一座空中楼阁中But I's hard to love很难去爱When you&#39, sweet nothing密语甜言 空头承诺You's hard to learn很难去认识到And it&#39, I'Florence WelchYou took my heart and you held it in your mouth你夺走我的心 你把它叼在嘴里And with the word all my love came rushing out只是一句话 我的爱情便支离破碎And every whisper你的每句低语 it'm living on such sweet nothing我生活在一座空中楼阁中And it're giving me such sweet nothing当你给予我这些空头的承诺Sweet nothingSweet Nothing(Album Version) -Calvin Harris&ve swallowed every single word因为我已追悔莫及And
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
yast的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 asme s钢印 的文章

随机推荐