一首rap英文歌歌 男生rap 女生唱中间类似I don't need anything$%^$^%$

谁知道一首英文歌曲 男生rap 女生唱 有一句词是you are my everthing_百度知道
谁知道一首英文歌曲 男生rap 女生唱 有一句词是you are my everthing
不是有名的歌手唱的
提问者采纳
baidu://mp3?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=You+were+My+Everything&lm=-1" target="_blank">http.baidu:///maviation - You were My Everything<a href="/m
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
You were My Everything里面根本就没有女生唱好不好...
you were my everything不知道是不是~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首近期在酒吧听到的英文歌·女唱的!我只记得歌词高潮几句好像是重复【I DON'T WANT YOU】应该是新歌来的~
清枫揤鎳樬
The Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush I never needed you to be strongI never needed you for pointing out my wrongsI never needed pain' I never needed strainMy love for you is strong enough you should have knownI never needed you for judgmentI never needed you to question what I spendI never ask for helpI take care of myselfI don’t why you think you got a hold on meAnd it’s a little late for conversationsThere isn’t anything for you to sayAnd my eyes hurt' hands shiverSo look at me and listen to me because…I don’t want to stay another minuteI don’t want you to say a single wordHush hushHush hushThere is no other way' I get the final sayBecause…I don’t want to' do this any longerI don’t want you' theres nothing left to sayHush hushHush hushI’ve already spoken' our love is brokenBaby hush hushI never needed your correctionsOn everything from how I act to what I sayI never needed words I never needed hurtsI never needed you to be there everydayI’m sorry for the way I let goFrom everything I wanted when you came alongBut I am never beaten' broken not defeatedI know next to you is not where I belongAnd it’s a little late for explanationsThere isn’t anything that you can doAnd my eyes hurt' hands shiverSo you will listen when I say baby…I don’t want to stay another minuteI don’t want you to say a single wordHush hushHush hushThere is no other way' I get the final sayBecause…I don’t want to do this any longerI don’t want you there’s nothing left to sayHush hushHush hushI’ve already spoken' our love is brokenBaby hush hushNo more wordsNo more liesNo more cryingNo more painNo more hurtNo more tryingI don’t want to stay another minuteI don’t want you to say a single wordHush hushHush hushThere is no other way' I get the final sayBecause…I don’t want to' do this any longerI don’t want you' theres nothing left to sayHush hushHush hushI’ve already spoken' our love is brokenBaby hush hush
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首歌里有重复“new
york”歌词的英文歌,女生唱的,蛮好听的~_百度知道
一首歌里有重复“new
york”歌词的英文歌,女生唱的,蛮好听的~
jay-z-_empire_state_of_mind(featuring_alicia_keys)Come on come on come onYeah,
Yeah, Imma up at Brooklyn, 我从布鲁克林起家now Im down in Tribeca, 现在我在翠贝卡right next to DeNiro,紧靠德尼罗旁边But i’ll be hood forever, 但我永远属于街头I’m the new Sinatra, 我是新生frank Sinatra( 被称为流行音乐之父)and since i made it here, 既然我可以在这里创造它i can make it anywhere, 我就能在各地发展壮大yeah they love me everywhere, 被各地的人们所喜爱i used to cop in Harlem(哈莱姆 美国纽约市的一个区, 居民大都为黑人)我以前混在黑人区all of my dominicanos(Dominicanos 中美洲加勒比海地区多米尼加和多米尼克居民的总称。) 和我的多米尼加兄弟一起right there up on broadway, 现在到了百老汇brought me back to that McDonalds, 想起了在麦当劳的时候took it to my stash spot, 那时我的老窝Five Sixty Stage street, 在560大道上catch me in the kitchen like a simmons whipping pastry,那时我在贩毒就像Simmons卖pastry鞋子 cruising down 8th street, 在8号大街上兜风off white lexus, 开着白色雷克萨斯离开driving so slow but BK is from Texas,速度很慢,但碧昂斯来自德克萨斯 me I’m up at Bedsty, 而我来自Bedstyhome of that boy Biggie, 那些大人物的故乡now i live on billboard, 现在我活跃在billboardand i brought my boys with me, 和我的小弟们在一起say wat up to Ty Ty, still sipping Malta 跟美貌们打招呼,喝着Malta(鸡尾酒)sitting courtside Knicks and Nets give me high fives,坐在场边纽约尼克斯队新泽西篮网队都和我击掌 N-gga i be spiked out, i can trip a referee, 我说出N-gga,让裁判矢言tell by my attitude that I most definitely from… 从我的态度你就能看出我来自于[Alicia Keys] In New York, 纽约Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,编织梦想的混凝土世界 Theres nothing you can’t do, 在这里你能心想事成Now you’re in New York, 现在你就在纽约these streets will make you feel brand new这里的街道能令你焕然一新, big lights will inspire you, 巨大的霓虹灯能带给你启迪lets here it for New York, New York, New York 让我们一起欢呼纽约 纽约 纽约[Jay-Z] I made you hot n-gga,) Catch me at the X with OG at a Yankee game, 我在布朗克斯和兄弟们要一起看纽约扬基队的比赛sh-t i made the yankee hat more famous than a yankee can, 操,我让扬基帽変得比扬基佬还要出名you should know I bleed Blue, but I aint a crip tho, 你知道我虽然流着蓝色的血液,但我不是crips帮成员but i got a gang of n-ggas walking with my click though, 但是我有自己的帮派,她们走路都有我的腔调welcome to the melting pot,欢迎来到这大熔炉 corners where we selling rocks, 我们曾在这个街角贩毒afrika bambaataa sh-t, 祖鲁帮首领的玩意home of the hip hop, 嘻哈的家乡yellow cap, gypsy cap, dollar cab, holla back,黄出租车 红牌出租车 一元车 叫车 for foreigners it aint fitted they forgot how to act, 不习惯的外国人假装自己忘了该怎么做8 million stories out there and their naked, 这个赤裸的城市有八百万个故事cities is a pity half of y’all won’t make it, 可惜只有一半人能够把故事完成me i gotta plug Special Ed &i got it made,& 我会献上一首Special Ed的《我成功了》If Jeezy payin LeBron, I’m paying Dwayne Wade, 如果young jeezy为LeBron买单,那么我就在为Dwayne Wade买单3 dice cee-lo 3骰子游戏 3 card monte, 3张牌游戏labor day parade, rest in peace Bob Marley, 劳动节游行,其余人沉浸在Bob Marley的音乐里安享太平( 雷鬼乐教父BOB.MARLEY)Statue of Liberty, long live the World trade, 自由女神像 世贸永存long live the king yo, 流行之王MJ永存I’m from the empire state thats… 我来自于帝国州[Chorus] In New York, 纽约Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,编织梦想的混凝土世界 Theres nothing you can’t do, 在这里你能心想事成Now you’re in New York, 现在你就在纽约these streets will make you feel brand new这里的街道能令你焕然一新, big lights will inspire you, 巨大的霓虹灯能带给你启迪lets here it for New York, New York, New York 让我们一起欢呼纽约 纽约 纽约(Welcome to the bright light.. 欢迎来到这片闪耀的地带)[Jay-Z] Lights is blinding, 霓虹灯如此炫眼girls need blinders 女孩们需要戴上护目镜so they can step out of bounds quick, 她们才能迅速逃离诱惑之地the side lines is blind with casualties, 有的人却无视前人得惨痛教训who sipping life casually, then gradually become worse先偶然品尝一小口 然后慢慢沉迷上瘾, don’t bite the apple Eve, 不要咬夏娃的苹果caught up in the in crowd, 成为那少数的异族now your in-style, 现在你追求时髦and in the winter gets cold en vogue with your skin out, 像《时尚》杂志的安娜。温图尔那样冬天还穿的那么少the city of sin is a pity on a whim, 这个城市的罪孽就是对幻想家的怜悯good girls gone bad, the cities filled with them, 好女孩变坏,城市里到处都在上演Mommy took a bus trip and now she got her bust out, 女孩子坐巴士旅游,结果被人强暴everybody ride her, just like a bus route, 每个人都上她,就像巴士过站Hail Mary to the city your a Virgin, 向圣母玛利亚祷告你还是处女and Jesus can’t save you life starts when the church ends, 耶稣也救不了你,教堂灭亡生命才能开始came here for school, graduated to the high life, 来这里上学,为享受优质生活而毕业ball players, rap stars, addicted to the limelight, 球星,说唱明星,被名利牢牢吸引MDMA got you feeling like a champion, 摇头丸让你觉得自己是个冠军the city never sleeps better slip you a Ambien 这个城市永不休眠,你最好来电安眠药[Chorus] In New York, 纽约Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,编织梦想的混凝土世界 Theres nothing you can’t do, 在这里你能心想事成Now you’re in New York, 现在你就在纽约these streets will make you feel brand new这里的街道能令你焕然一新, big lights will inspire you, 巨大的霓虹灯能带给你启迪lets here it for New York, New York, New York 让我们一起欢呼纽约 纽约 纽约[Alicia Keys] One hand in the air for the big city, 为了这座城市把手举到空中Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty, 霓虹 梦想 看上去是那么美丽no place in the World that can compare, 这世上没有任何地方能够匹敌Put your lighters in the air, everybody say yeaaahh 点亮打火机在空中挥舞,大家一起说yeahcome on, come, 燃烧吧,燃烧吧yeah, [Chorus] IIn New York, 纽约Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,编织梦想的混凝土世界 Theres nothing you can’t do, 在这里你能心想事成Now you’re in New York, 现在你就在纽约these streets will make you feel brand new这里的街道能令你焕然一新, big lights will inspire you, 巨大的霓虹灯能带给你启迪lets here it for New York, New York, New York 让我们一起欢呼纽约 纽约 纽约
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爵士风格是黄小琥翻唱的new york new york,美国电影纽约纽约的主题曲; 瘦皮猴&Frank Sinatra演唱,很不错,最初由爵士歌手&quot
其他6条回答
这首歌是Jay-z和Alicia Keys合唱的
歌名是empire state of mind
歌词是Come on come on come on
Yeah, Imma up at Brooklyn,
我从布鲁克林起家
now Im down in Tribeca,
现在我在翠贝卡
right next to DeNiro,
紧靠德尼罗旁边
But i’ll be hood forever,
但我永远属于街头
I’m the new Sinatra,
我是新生frank Sinatra( 被称为流行音乐之父)
and since i made it here,
既然我可以在这里创造它
i can make it anywhere,
我就能在各地发展壮大
yeah they love me everywhere,
被各地的人们所喜爱
i used to cop in Harlem
(哈莱姆 美国纽约市的一个区, 居民大都为黑人)我以前混在黑人区
all of my dominicanos
(Dominicanos 中美洲...
alicia keys 的 empire state of mind- ft jay z那个女生就是alicia keys
Norah Jones - New York City
Empire State of Mind.
Empire state of mindJAY-Z和Alicia Keys合唱的
我也是很喜欢这首歌,特别是在酒吧的感觉!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女声英文歌,歌词有do anything for me,I really don't know什么的.求歌名
MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - PrimadonnaPrimadonna girl,yeah All I ever wanted was the world I can't help that I need it all The primadonna life,the rise and fall You say that I'm kinda difficult But it's always someone else's fault Got you wrapped around my finger,babe You can count on me to misbehave Primadonna girl,Would you do anything for me?Buy a big diamond ring for me?Would you get down on your knees for me?Pop that pretty question right now,baby Beauty queen on a silver screen Living life like I'm in a dream I know I've got a big ego I really don't know why it's such a big deal,though (Ooh) And I'm sad to the core,core,core (Yeah) Every day is a chore,chore,chore (Wow) When you give,I want more,more,more I wanna be adored 'Cause I'm a primadonna girl,yeah All I ever wanted was the world I can't help that I need it all The primadonna life,the rise and fall You say that I'm kinda difficult But it's always someone else's fault Got you wrapped around my finger,babe You can count on me to misbehave Primadonna girl fill the void up with Celluloid Take a picture,I'm with the boys Get what I want 'cause I ask for it Not because I'm really that deserving of it Living life like I'm in a play In the lime light,I want to stay I know I've got a big ego I really don't know why it's such a big deal,though (Ooh) Going up,going down,down,down (Yeah) Anything for the crown,crown,crown (Wow) With the lights dimming down,down,down I spin around 'Cause I'm a primadonna girl,yeah All I ever wanted was the world I can't help that I need it all The primadonna life,the rise and fall You say that I'm kinda difficult But it's always someone else's fault Got you wrapped around my finger,babe You can count on me to misbehave Primadonna girl,yeah All I ever wanted was the world I can't help that I need it all The primadonna life,the rise and fall You say that I'm kinda difficult But it's always someone else's fault Got you wrapped around my finger,babe You can count on me to misbehave Primadonna girl
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 带rap的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐