话说为什么是suooter而不是black rock shooterr

CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
198 critic
Shooter&()
A marksman living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the President. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to find the real killer and the reason he was set up.
(screenplay),
Popularity
The cast and creators of
reveals some of the secrets behind their movie to
on the IMDb Yacht at San Diego Comic-Con.
Related News
AM, +08:00
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 40 titles
created 28&Jan&2012
a list of 48 titles
created 19&Jan&2013
a list of 48 titles
created 13&Jul&2013
a list of 49 titles
created 19&Oct&2013
a list of 39 titles
created 8&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
Visit our Comic-Con section to see what's trending, watch celebrity interviews, follow event coverage, browse cosplay photos, take our Fan IQ quizzes, and more.
1 nomination.
After being betrayed and left for dead in Italy, Charlie Croker and his team plan an elaborate gold heist against their former ally.
F. Gary Gray
Donald Sutherland,
Mark Wahlberg,
Edward Norton
Marcus Luttrell and his team set out on a mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shah, in late June 2005. Marcus and his team are left to fight for their lives in one of the most valiant efforts of modern warfare.
Peter Berg
Mark Wahlberg,
Taylor Kitsch,
Emile Hirsch
A retired CIA agent travels across Europe and relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter, who has been kidnapped while on a trip to Paris.
Pierre Morel
Liam Neeson,
Maggie Grace,
Famke Janssen
Two hardened criminals get into trouble with the US border patrol after meeting with a Mexican drug lord, and then revelations start to unfold.
Baltasar Kormákur
Denzel Washington,
Mark Wahlberg,
Paula Patton
A man believes he has put his mysterious past behind him and has dedicated himself to beginning a new, quiet life. But when he meets a young girl under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters, he can't stand idly by - he has to help her.
Antoine Fuqua
Denzel Washington,
Marton Csokas,
Chlo? Grace Moretz
Four brothers look to avenge their mother's death.
John Singleton
Mark Wahlberg,
Tyrese Gibson,
Garrett Hedlund
Frank is hired to "transport" packages for unknown clients and has made a very good living doing so. But when asked to move a package that begins moving, complications arise.
Directors:
Louis Leterrier,
Corey Yuen
Jason Statham,
Matt Schulze
On his first day on the job as a Los Angeles narcotics officer, a rookie cop goes on a 24-hour training course with a rogue detective who isn't what he appears.
Antoine Fuqua
Denzel Washington,
Ethan Hawke,
Scott Glenn
In Istanbul, retired CIA operative Bryan Mills and his wife are taken hostage by the father of a kidnapper Mills killed while rescuing his daughter.
Olivier Megaton
Liam Neeson,
Famke Janssen,
Maggie Grace
Navy S.E.A.L. sniper Chris Kyle's pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and turns him into a legend. Back home to his wife and kids after four tours of duty, however, Chris finds that it is the war he can't leave behind.
Clint Eastwood
Bradley Cooper,
Sienna Miller,
Kyle Gallner
In Mexico City, a former assassin swears vengeance on those who committed an unspeakable act against the family he was hired to protect.
Tony Scott
Denzel Washington,
Christopher Walken,
Dakota Fanning
1945, in the World War II Germany, the tough Sergeant Don 'Wardaddy' Collier commands a tank and survives a German attack with his veteran crew composed of Boyd 'Bible' Swan, Trini 'Gordo' ...
David Ayer
Brad Pitt,
Shia LaBeouf,
Logan Lerman
Cast overview, first billed only:
(as Justin Louis)
(as Rade Sherbedgia)
Officer Stanley Timmons
(as Alan C. Peterson)
Donnie Fenn
Senior Agent
Junior Agent
Bob Lee Swagger, one of the world's great marksmen and the son of a Congressional Medal of Honoree, is a loner living in the Rockies. He's left the military, having been hung out to dry in a secret Ethiopian mission a few years before, when he's recruited by a lisping colonel to help find a way that the President of the US might be assassinated in one of three cities in the next two weeks. He does his work, but the shot is fired notwithstanding and Bob Lee is quickly the fall guy: wounded and hunted by thousands, he goes to ground and, aided by two unlikely allies, searches for the truth and for those who double-crossed him. All roads lead back to Ethiopia.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Yesterday was about honor. Today is about justice.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for strong graphic violence and some language
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 12 May 2007 (China)
Also Known As: Tirador
Filming Locations:
$61,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$14,523,571
(23 March 2007)
$46,975,183
(8 June 2007)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
Did You Know?
In the scene after Sarah Fenn first talks to Nick Memphis, Bob Lee Swagger () is seen standing outside with a Philadelphia Eagles hat and jacket on. Wahlberg plays for the Eagles in the movie
The first shot Swagger makes, kills an enemy standing in the back of a truck. The man falls into the back of the truck. In the next shot, when the truck falls over, the dead man in the back suddenly disappeared.
[first lines]
Movement. Two men. Approximately... forty goats.
They're not on anybody's side. We don't have to shoot them.
Connections
References &(2006)
Soundtracks
Nasty Letter
Written and Performed by
Courtesy of Telarc International Corporation
By Arrangement with Music for the Masses
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Still Invincible
I was surprised in many ways by shooter. #1, I was surprised by the release. I follow movies and I didn't hear about this title until early this year. #2, I was amazed by Marks ability to sell me on his acting skills. #3, By the fact that the most established actors in this title, Ned and Danny may have given career killing performances. I think Tony Todd and Stephen Root would have been solid choices, but my guess is the two poor performances were bought for name recognition.To me this had Eastwood written all over it. At times I thought I was watching Line of Fire at others Unforgiven, but in the end it was just really good entertainment, much like The Bourne movies.I think it's worth the watch and the story although not new was presented in a fresh manner. This one will go in my collection when available. I'm sure it will have a host of deleted scenes and alternate endings.Solid film!
190 of 294 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Officer Stanley Timmons
Donnie Fenn
Senior Agent
Junior Agent
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &loading...
Congratulations! You&ve completed your Kongregate account!
Keep exploring Kongregate with more
Browse Shooter Games
Has badges
Under judgement
Highest rating
Most plays
Get more out of your Kongregate experience.
Take advantage of ad-free gaming, cool profile skins, automatic beta access, and private chat with Kong Plus.
Did you know you can now score GameStop PowerUp Rewards& Points on Kongregate?Shooter games on Steam.cn is 15 years 1 months 7 days old,
and has a PageRank of 5 and ranking #8062 in the world. with 45,894 estimated daily visits and a Net worth of
$460,963 .The most visitors from China,The server location is in United States .
Website is using "nginx" ,Admins using SSH Control Panel is .
Dmoz Tile: 射手网
Dmoz Description: 电影字幕网站,提供电脑音频、视频、字幕制作方面的技术文章和相关软件下载。
Dmoz Category: Top/World/Chinese_Simplified/计算机/多媒体
Backlinks: 747
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 5/10
Alexa Rank: 8062Down 2916 ranks .
Top visitors countries:
Taiwan, Province Of China3
Hong Kong4
Australia5
United States6
United Kingdom
Top keywords on search engines
1- shooter2- 3- cn4- 字幕下载5- shooters6- donate7- angels & demons8- 射手网9- 射手10- ac311- mr. and mrs. smith12- angels13- parker house14- angels demons15- ssa16- 下載17- the boat that rocked18- lie to me19- csi s1020- boat that rocked21- new york22- player23- csi new york24- flash forward25- quantum of solace26- 木馬27- audacious28- 搜索29- .cn30- triangle31- 字幕下载32- cn33- ac334- 射手影音播放器35- 播放器36- lie to me37- the ex list38- kmplayer39- flash forward40- the marine 2
Google Plus: 165 shared on google plus
Trust and Safety:
Seller Reliability: 84/100
Privacy: 84/100
Child Safety:
Expire Date:
Registrar: 北京万网志成科技有限公司
Whois Server:
Registrar Status:
okNameserver: ns1.tomasen.orgNameserver: ns2.tomasen.org
by rank [Estimated]
Daily Visitors: 45,894 Unique visitors per day
Monthly Ads Revenue: 38,414 $
Net worth: 460,963 $
Server Location:
United States,California,Fremont,AS6939 Hurricane Electric, Inc.
Server Type: nginx
Web Server:
Control Panel:
Response Code: 200
Domain typos are the common mistakes that people make while trying to insert
a website, by registering the popular typos you can protect your brands and visitors and redirect them to your main website.
shooter.m.cocn
shooter.co.mcn
shooter.cocnm.
shooter.cocn
▲ NA▲ Tibia is a free massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). Join this fascinating game that has thousands of fans from all over the world! - ▲ Testsieger im Flug-Preisvergleich bei ComputerBild, empfohlen von Stiftung Warentest. ?ber 100 Flug-Seiten wie airberlin, Expedia im Vergleich. Billigflüge finden und buchen. Billigflieger im ?berblick.▲ NA▲ Watch the best of world TV, movies & more in your language. ViKi is powered by a passionate community of fans who translate to spread the love...▲ NA▲ ежедневный интернет-журнал вопросов и ответов▲ So k?nnen Sie herausfinden, mit welcher IP-Adresse Sie online sind.▲ Middle East business and financial news, directory and current events , AME Info provides constant business and news updates. Register for free and get custom news alerts.▲ NA▲ 趣都?アキハバラの最新情報をお届けするアスキー?メディアワークスの情報サイト。PC/ITからテクノロジー、サイエンスまで、オタク、マニアの心を鷲づかみ。▲ Islam Online.net▲ iMedia Connection▲ 1000種類以上の無料で使える年賀状素材が満載!誰でも簡単に年賀状がつくれる「はがきデザインキット」や「手作り風はんこ作成ツール」等、年賀状のことなら郵便年賀.jpへ。▲ En güncel teknoloji haberleri, ürün incelemeleri, oyun incelemeleri günlük olarak yay?nlanmaktad?r.▲ NA▲ Toda la informacion financiera y bursatil.,▲ <▲ NA▲ Acompanhe as &ltimas not&cias de jornalismo, entretenimento, esportes,▲ NA▲ SocialGO allows you to build a custom social network, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned developer.
No software, hosting or coding required, as our team offers full support for your social networking site.▲ NA▲ Sport Live bei sportal.de - Auf sportal.de finden Sie alle Ergebnisse, alle Tabellen, die aktuellsten Nachrichten und dazu alle Sport-Highlights im Live-Ticker▲ NA----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------▼ Uline stocks over 25,000 shipping boxes, packing materials and mailing supplies. Same day shipping for cardboard shipping boxes, plastic bags, janitorial, retail and shipping supplies.▼ NA▼ Najnowsze wiadomo?ci kryminalne, szczegó?y zbrodni, zdj?cia i filmy z miejsca zdarzenia.
Dowiedz si?, gdzie dosz?o do wypadku. Sprawd?, co dzia?o si? w twojej okolicy!▼ The aims of the BMJ are to publish rigorous accessible information that will help doctors improve their practice and will influence the international debate on health.▼ Find products or services in your location, fast and easy on HotFrog Your UK Business Directory. You can add your company for free.▼ South Africa Accommodation / South Africa Travel / South Africa Hotels / Explore Southern Africa with ▼ liberoquotidiano.it, il quotidiano sul web: oltre al quotidiano in edicola troverai costanti aggiornamenti sui temi caldi di attualità, politica, economia, esteri, costume e società e molto altro ancora.▼ NA▼ Tutorialzine is the one place for high quality web development tutorials. Learn cutting edge techniques in web development and design, download open source components and participate in the community.▼ InTV: Internet television▼ JoomlaWorks is developing and supporting some of the most respected and popular extensions in the Joomla! community, including the groundbreaking K2, AllVideos, Simple Image Gallery and Frontpage Slideshow. Since 2006 we have developed more than 26 extensions for the Joomla! CMS, all of which have been used in hundreds of thousands of Joomla! sites across the world. Late 2010, our extensions had been downloaded more that 4 million times, out of which AllVideos and Simple Image Gallery had more t▼ Trusted medical information to encourage healthy living. Enjoy free health tools and view detailed doctor-reviewed information about diseases, medical symptoms, treatments, drugs, and nutrition.▼ Play world leading sport management games online for free. Be a manager in football or ice hockey.▼ NA▼ Sport Live bei sportal.de - Auf sportal.de finden Sie alle Ergebnisse, alle Tabellen, die aktuellsten Nachrichten und dazu alle Sport-Highlights im Live-Ticker

我要回帖

更多关于 suoo102 的文章

随机推荐