生日快乐噢!Happy birthday to you,在2016新的一年新的开始里有新的开始,完美的结局!

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:本类文章总排行版
本类文章本月排行
本类文章本周排行文章责编:vivi_zhang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:53:31)?&&( 16:50:20)?&&( 16:46:55)?&&( 16:39:54)?&&( 16:37:10)?&&( 16:26:18)?&&&&&&&&
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
精选推荐专题 |
|        |
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-&Wishing&you&――& glad&days&filled&with&friendliness,& bright&days&filled&with&cheer,& warm&days&filled&with&happiness& to&last&throughout&the&year!& Have&a&wonderful&brithday1& 愿你一年到头都有――& 充满友谊的欢欣日子,& 充满愉快的明朗日子,& 充满幸福的温馨日子!& 祝你度过一个美妙的生日!& Roses,&sweet&and&fragrant,&sent&to&you&to&say,& May&each&hour&be&a&happy&one&on&this&special&day.& Have&a&happy&birthday!& 送你一束甜蜜芬芳的玫瑰,& 她对你说,今天的喜庆分外美妙,& 每时每刻都同样幸福,令人陶醉。& 祝你生日快乐!& Every&day&is&birthday&time&when&thinking&of&you,& and&I&shall&keep&one&sublime& hoping&your&many&dreams&come&true.& 每当想到你我好似天天都在过生日,& 可我特别珍视其中的一天,& 祝愿你在这天美梦都能实现。& The&kindest&friend&there&could&ever&be&is&the&kind&of&friend&you&are&to&me.& Happy&Birthday!& 世上如有诤友,& 那就是像你对我那样关怀的朋友。& 祝你生日快乐!& Among&the&friends&we&make&in&life,&there&are&only&one&or&two&who&can&be&called&"a&special&friend"&and&that’s&how&I&think&of&you.& You&show&the&warmth&of&your&friendship&in&so&many&different&ways,& That’s&why&I&hope&your&birthday&is&the&happiest&of&days.& 在我们结交的朋友中,& 只有一、二人堪称“知已”。& 我正是这样看你。& 你事无巨细都表现出温馨的友谊,& 为此我祝你生日幸福无比。& Happy&birthday&to&a&wonderful&person!& 祝一位极帅的人生日快乐!& Wishing&you&a&wonderful&day&and&a&year&filled&with&happiness!& 祝你生日妙不可言,整年沉浸在幸福里!& Hope&your&birthday&is&like&you&――&special.& A&Happy&Birthday!& 希望你的生日像你一样――不同寻常。& 生日快乐!& 2.&祝心上人生日& To&you,&sweetheart,&with&all&my&love.& There’s&someone&who&loves&you&far&more&than&you&know&with&a&love&that&keeps&growing&as&days&come&and&go.& Have&a&very&happy&birthday!& 我把全部的爱都献给你,心上的人儿。& 你可曾知道,有一个人爱你至深,& 这爱情无日终止,与日俱增。& 祝你生日格外快乐!& 《1》《2》《3》《4》《5》《6》
Happy&birthday&to&an&attractive,&intellectual,&sophisticated&and&all&round&splendid&person.& 祝福一位美丽迷人,聪明大方,成熟端庄,又倍受赞叹的妙人儿,生日快乐。& Love&is&always&my&gift&to&you.& Happy&Birthday!& 爱恋永远是我给你的礼物。& 生日快乐!& You&are&still&young&and&beautiful&in&my&calendar&and&the&extra&year&seems&indeed&to&have&improved&your&looks.&Happy&Birthday&to&you!& 在我的日历上,你依然年轻美丽,而这特别的一年使你的容貌似乎更增光彩。& 祝生日快乐!& 3.&祝爷爷、奶奶生日& You&know&you’re&thought&of&lovingly&each&day&throughout&the&year.& But&it’s&nice&to&mention&it&again&when&special&days&are&here.& 您知道我们无日不把你亲切思念,& 逢寿辰当然要把这话再说一遍。& Send&this&special&birthday&wish&just&to&let&you&know&that&you’ll&always&be&remembered&for&the&thoughtfulness&you&show.& 献上这特别的生日祝愿,只想让您知道:& 因为您对我的体贴关怀,我永远不会把您忘怀。& Grandma&means&sunshine&filled&with&blessings&from&above,&Grandma&means&kindness&because&it’s&another&name&for&love&May&this&be&a&special&birthday&for&you.& 奶奶是充满祝福的阳光,照耀我身;& 奶奶是慈祥和蔼的别名,爱的象征。& 愿您的生日特别快乐!& 4.&祝父亲、母亲生日& When&you&need&real&understanding,& when&you&need&someone&to&care,& when&you&need&someone&to&guide&you???& a&father&is&always&there.& Thank&you,&Dad,&for&listening&and&caring,& for&giving&and&sharing,& for&being&such&a&wonderful&Dad.& 当你需要真正的理解,& 当你需要关心,& 当你需要指点,& 你总可以去找父亲。& 谢谢您,爸爸,谢谢您倾听、操心,& 谢谢您给了我许多,可又为我分担忧愁,& 谢谢您是这样了不起的爸爸。& Just&"Happy&Birthday",&Dad,&isn’t&much&to&say,& yet&in&this&special&message&meant&for&you&this&special&day&are&many&very&loving&thoughts&and&warmest&wishes,&too,&for&happiness&on&your&birthday&and&always,&all&year&through.& 只一句“生日快乐”,爸爸,当然不算什么,& 但在喜庆吉日里对您格外亲切的祝贺,& 包含多少温馨的情意都出自我的心窝。& 愿您生日快乐,天天愉快,永远欢乐!&
Only&wishes&that&are&made&with&special&love&will&do& for&a&dad&who&is&wonderful&in&every&way&as&you.& 只有用挚爱绢成的祝福的话,& 才能献给像您那样慈爱的爸。& On&your&special&day&and&every&day,&may&love&and&joy&surround&you,&because&you&bring&such&happiness&to&everyone&around&you.& Have&a&wonderful&birthday!& 愿您在生日和平日,天天都沉浸在爱和欢乐里,& 因为您让身边亲人,个个生活在这样的幸福里。& 祝您生日快乐无比!& Thank&you,&Mother,&for&your&love,&your&smiles,&your&faith&and&trust,&but&most&of&all&for&being&such&a&wonderful&mother.& 谢谢您,母亲,谢谢您的爱抚、您的微笑、您的信念、您的信任,但最重要的是,谢谢您是这样慈祥敦厚的母亲。& Word&can&say&so&little&when&someone&cares&so&much.& Mother,&I’m&wishing&that&these&were&a&way&to&tell&you&the&things&that&I’d&so&like&to&say&――How&thankful&I&am&and&how&very&proud,&too,&to&have&a&wonderful&mother&like&you.& 您对我的爱是这样深,言语的表叙显得实在无力。& 母亲,我希望这句话能告诉您我最想说的事――我多么感谢您,又多么自豪,因为我有像您这样慈爱的母亲。& 5.&祝伯、叔、姑、姨生日& It’s&fun&to&send&these&wishes&for&an&especially&happy&to&an&uncle&who&is&nice&in&every&way.& 在特别欢乐的一天,给完美无缺的伯父祝寿,真叫我喜悦满心间。& To&a&very&special&uncle,& Because&you’re&always&thought&of&in&a&very&special&way,&sure&wouldn’t&miss&a&chance&like&this&to&tell&you&so&today,&Happy&Birthday!& 献给豁达宽厚的叔叔,& 因为在我的心里,您总是特别珍贵,& 今天我能告诉您,当然不错过机会。& 祝您生日快乐!& An&aunt&who&is&as&sweet&as&you&should&get&a&birthday&bug&or&two&and&after&that&a&birthday&kiss& Have&a&very&happy&birthday!& 像您这样可爱的姨,& 为祝贺您的生日,& 应当一遍、两遍把您抱起,& 然后再来个生日的吻礼。& 祝您生日格外快乐!& 6.&祝丈夫、妻子生日& Happy&birthday&to&my&husband!& For&all&you&do&the&whole&year&through,& this&brings&world&of&love&to&you.& 祝我的夫君生日快乐,& 感谢你一年到头辛苦劳碌,& 《1》《2》《3》《4》《5》《6》
让贺卡带给你倾心的爱慕。& To&my&husband,& Happy&birthday&with&all&my&love!& 给我的丈夫,& 用我全部的爱祝你生日快乐!& For&all&you&mean&to&me&each&day,& For&all&the&happiness&you&bring&my&way,& For&the&love&we&share&and&the&memories,&too,& I’m&hoping&your&birthday&is&happy&for&you.& 为了你每天在我心中的地位,& 为了你带给我生活中的玫瑰,& 也为了我们之间的爱和回忆,& 我祝愿你生日幸福,欢天喜地。& With&love&to&my&wife,& I’m&grateful&for&the&special&love&you&show&in&different&ways--&love&that&gives&a&special&touch&to&ordinary&days,& love&that’s&always&filled&our&home&with&beauty,&warmth&and&cheer――& I’m&grateful&for&the&special&love&you&give&to&me&all&year.& 把爱献给我妻,& 感谢你深爱我无微不至,& 你的爱充实了平凡的日子,& 你的爱浸润着我们的家室,& 使它美满、温馨、乐滋滋,& 感谢你对我又是一年恩爱情深,关怀备至。& 7.&祝兄弟、姐妹生日& With&love&and&the&very&warmest&birthday,&and&because&you’re&a&wonderful&sister.& 献上我对你的爱,祝你生日快乐充满温馨,& 都因为你是最可爱的姐姐。& "Kind"&and&"dear"&and&"wonderful"&are&words&I&seldom&say,&though,& I&think&of&you&quite&often&in&my&own&special&way.& So&remember&that&I&love&you&and&I’m&glad&to&wish&you&this――A&very&happy&birthday&to&my&very&special&sister.& “好心肠”、“亲爱的”、和“棒极了”是我很少用的词。& 想到你我倒是常常用自己偏爱的字。& 因此请记住我爱你,也高兴祝贺你:& 愿我特别可爱的妹妹生日特别快乐。& As&a&brother,&you’re&the&greatest,&but&your&good&points&don’t&stop&there.& As&a&person&and&friend,&you’re&the&nicest&anywhere.& 作为哥哥,你最伟大,你的优点还有不少,& 作为一个和朋友,不论在哪一方面你都最好。& Because&you’re&someone&who’s&so&very&special,&someone&who&deserves&the&very&best――not&only&on&your&special&day,& but&always,&you’re&wished&the&things&that&make&you&happiest.& 因为你是一个这样热情的人,一个配得上最高奖赏的人――祝你得到最大的幸福,不仅在你的生日,而且永远幸福。& 8.&祝儿子、女儿生日& [1][2][3][4][5][6]
Loving&birthday&wishes&for&an&especially&happy&day&to&a&daughter&who&is&very&sweet&and&dear&in&every&way.& Happy&Birthday!& 把挚爱的生日祝愿,给事业贴心的女儿,& 愿在这特别幸福的一天,她时时欢笑快乐无边。& 生日快乐!& No&wish&could&be&any&warmer&than&this,& and&no&daughter&could&be&any&dearer&than&you.& Happy&Birthday!&With&Lots&of&Love!& 没有什么祝愿比我们的更温馨,& 没有谁家的女儿比你更亲。& 生日快乐!爱你无比!& May&your&day&be&filled&with&happiness,&Son,& and&the&year&it&brings&you,&too,& be&a&lucky&one&in&every&way&the&finest&yet&for&you.& 儿子,又长了一岁,愿你的生日充满欢快,& 事事顺得朝前迈!& It’s&so&easy&to&be&proud&of&a&son&like&you.& Happy&Birthday!& 有你这样的儿子,怎能不感到骄傲,生日幸福!& 9.&祝侄儿、侄女生日& The&more&I&think&about&it,&the&more&it&becomes&quite&clear&There&couldn’t&be&another&niece,&as&nice&as&sweet&as&dear!& 我愈想愈看得清:不可能有谁的侄女像你一样姣美&一样甜蜜&一样贴心!& You’ve&always&been&so&special&and&so&warmly&thought&of,&too,&that&it’s&really&for&you.& 因为你一向这样聪明可爱,又这样叫人牵肠挂肚,所以这张贺卡真是非你莫属!& 10&祝孙儿、孙女生日& It&means&so&much&to&have&a&grandson&like&you,&and&today&seems&like&a&good&day&for&telling&you&so&and&wishing&you&all&happiness&you&so&deserve.& 今天似乎是告诉你的好日子,有你这样的孙儿,是我们莫大的安慰。祝你拥有应当得到的一切快乐。& A&special&"Happy&Birthday"&wish&with&lots&of&love&to&say,&"Hope&a&very&special&granddaughter&has&a&very&happy&day!"& 怀着无限爱心特意祝你“生日快乐”,& 愿最疼爱的孙女这一天非常快乐!& 10.&祝贺1――10岁小孩生日& Here’s&hoping&that&your&special&day&is&such&a&happy&one,& You’re&sure&to&say&"my&goodness,&but&a&birthday&is&lots&of&fun."& 愿你的生日特别快乐,& 你准会说:“天哪,过生日真叫人乐呵呵!”& With&the&happiest&wishes&for&today&and&all&year& to&a&sweet&little&someone&whose&first&birthday&is&here.& 『 1 』『 2 』『 3 』『 4 』『 5 』『 6 』
可爱的小东西,今天你过第一个生日,& 最大的幸福属于你,今天和每日每时。& You’re&two?&How&nice!& Happy&birthday&twice.& Hoping&it’s&twice&the&fun&of&being&two.& 你两周岁?多美多帅!& 两次祝你,生日愉快!& 愿两岁的欢乐加倍!& Hope&your&birthday&is&a&super-special&one&with&all&the&ice&cream&you&can&eat&and&loads&and&loads&of&fun!& 希望你的生日特别愉快,& 冰淇淋吃个够,& 玩是痛快加痛快!& Ever&so&nice,& Ever&so&sweet,& Ever&so&special,&too!& In&case&you’re&wondering&who&she&is,& She&is&no&one&else&but&you.& Happy&6th&Birthday!& 她真叫可爱,& 她真叫甜蜜,
《1》《2》《3》《4》《5》《6》
Copyright && &&&All rights reserved. &&急求英文生日祝福语(带上翻译)_百度知道
急求英文生日祝福语(带上翻译)
Let me join all your other friends in wishing you a happy birthday. Take this chance to enjoy yourself in everything you do、成功,愿幸运时时与你相伴. Wish you all happiness。在生命航程新的一年中, we come to realize that it takes many birthdays to make us kind and wise! My special wish may bring you health! 回首以往. May everything it take to make a very happy and successful year!愿你的计划都能实现, may the peace of a golden dream be filled with happiness,愿你快乐. May you seek all the best that the world has to give. You make this world a nicer place just by being so kindhearted. 祝你在这特殊的日子里. 祝你幸福! May your birthday bring lots of joy in the year you have begun,情深意重, health and prosperity with many returns of the day. 热烈祝贺你的生辰. May the day ahead be more than happy,希望你今天生日快乐,你躺下享受安宁。希望这是你度过的最美好的生日. 每到你的生日. 小小的生日祝福;s time to celebrate! Wishing you a wonderful birthday! Here comes today with special pride in all the achievements you have made. Happy birthday. 愿你的生日是对生命的歌颂. 年年生日来而复去. It&#39,时时刻刻都充满快乐,祝健康快乐,快乐幸福更胜以往,愿你今天的梦想甜美。 Looking back across the years! My greetings come with affection for the nicest kind of birthday that could be wished for you! A gift of love for your birthday. 愿你每个生日都使生命更加亮丽, be cheerful,祝生日无比美好,照亮前程,今天属于你,留下永久的快乐回忆,事业蒸蒸日上, which is a warm wish from my heart,捷报频传,更增智慧. Growing older only means the spirit grows serene. May gladness fill your every hour with joy to light your way, a feeling much warmer than anybody can know! Birthday comes and birthday goes each year、生活幸福;Happy birthday to you&quot. Wish you happiness unfolding like the petal of a rose,是这些众多的生日使我们宽厚仁爱。送上一张生日卡和一件礼物。愿你的追求孜孜不倦。略表我的心愿,祝你的生日百事顺心, and this leaves the happy memories for ever,祝你度过妙不可言的一天,庆祝今天你来到这个世上. 我的祝福捎来我对你的爱, so hope you have a wonderful one,愿幸福 弥漫你恬静的金色梦境,愿它每分每秒都带给你健康。 I hasten to congratulate you on the coming of your birthday! I sincerely feel a grateful interest in each return of this happy anniversary. 生日之际,愿你的幸福如绽放的玫瑰般芬芳, too,愿你的生日过得称心如意,请接受我的生日祝福,愿这完全属于你的一天带给你快乐, as all your dreams and plans work out just right for you. 我急切地祝贺你生日的到来! My heartiest birthday greetings to you, for today is your birthday and a wonderful event! Have a great day,心想事成. 送上一份生日礼物,愿你年年岁岁幸福永伴,年龄的增长使心境愈趋宁静! I want to be one of the first who say &quot。 Wish you a whole world of happiness now that your birthday is here,愿你时时刻刻都充满欣喜,愿你这一年称心如意,我们渐渐认识到, and make you happier than you have ever been before,你的善良使这个世界变得更加美好. Today specially belongs to you. May your memories today be warm ones, too. May your dreams today be dear。祝事业成功。愿今天的每时每刻都充满明媚. Wishing that your special day be a winner all the way! 愿你享尽今日之欢乐. Hope your course is charted for lots of luck all the year through. may your joy last through the year! My birthday wishes to you are the warmest, luck and happiness each minute,愿未来的 日子锦上添花、快乐,它是我内心深处的是生日祝福。祝生日快乐. The nicest kind of birthday that could be wishes for you。 Be happy. May this day that is all your own hold happiness for you and the years to come be filled with all the best things。 A little birthday wish just to let know how much I care about you,祝你欢欢喜喜. May this special day brightens each hour like sunshine that cheers every flower! It is not everyday you have a birthday! 不是每天都能过生日,略表心意. 愿你的生日充满无穷的快乐. May it be followed by days and weeks and months and years of happiness for you. May you never stop learning for as long as you live,祝你在未来的一年里. Happiness for your birthday and always,愿你今天的回忆温馨! Warmest wishes that your birthday holds nothing but the best. Send you a birthday card and the accompanying gift is a token of my best wishes for your s! 希望我是第一个向你道“生日快乐”的朋友. 我诚挚的生日祝福! May you enjoy to the fullest the joy of today,愿这一年中快乐. My friend was born today,愿生日中最美好的一切属于你. 给你我特别的祝福! May your life brighter as each birthday comes and goes,似阳光普照鲜花绽放. 让我与你的朋友们一道共庆你生日快乐,愿你永远学而不厌. May all the plans you are making work out just right for you and may life always bring the best things your way,岁岁平安,祝你来日多福. Best wishes for everything your heart desire in the year、愿你的生活永远美丽. 愿你的生日带给你无限快乐的一年,我都十分快乐! 热烈祝贺你的生日! Hope it really proves to be the nicest birthday you have spent. 祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐May your birthday be a celebration of the life. 愿你宿愿得偿! May each hour be happy one on this special day. The finest things in life today and every day、好运和幸福. Accept my wishes for many happy returns on your birthday,当一天过去. When this day comes to an end and you lie down to rest. May your dearest wishes through all the years in store come true
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.
越过青翠的峻岭和山谷,直到晶莹湛蓝的水边,飞来了我对你的祝愿。
It’s joy to know you, wishing the nicest things always for you, not only today, but all the year through because you are really a joy to know.
认识你是一种快慰,愿你永远拥有最美好的东西,不仅今天拥有,而且天天拥有,因为认识你真是一种慰藉。
A friend is a loving companion at all times.
朋友是永久的知心伴侣。
When I think of you the miles between us disappear.
当我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。
You’re wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year.
你是一位难得...
Happy birthday to you
生日祝福语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 新的一年新的开始作文 的文章

随机推荐