您好, 我看到您在找愿望树绘本里的那首英文歌 请问您找到了么? 我也想知道是哪首。。。谢谢了!

中国达人秀里一对父女表演了脸部弹奏音乐过关后有首英文歌是个外国男的唱的叫什么?我找了哪首歌很久了跪求_百度知道
中国达人秀里一对父女表演了脸部弹奏音乐过关后有首英文歌是个外国男的唱的叫什么?我找了哪首歌很久了跪求
跪求啊,我的号没什么东西,所以没悬赏我找哪歌很久了,大家帮帮忙啊
提问者采纳
Westlife的My Love哦~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电视剧篮球部落里有一首英文歌的插曲,谁能告诉我在那里能找到那首歌的名字_百度知道
电视剧篮球部落里有一首英文歌的插曲,谁能告诉我在那里能找到那首歌的名字
我很想找到那手歌,谁能帮帮我啊。
我有更好的答案
歌曲名为《VINCENT》,是1971年美国著名乡村歌手唐麦克兰为了纪念文森特·凡高而写的。据说这首歌曾经在荷兰的阿姆斯特丹凡高纪念馆外六万人齐唱,为了纪念画家梵高,希望梵高原谅世人,原谅世人没有理解他。
歌词如下:
Vincent/凡高之歌
Starry starry night paint your palette blue
and grey Look out on a summer07s day With eyes
that know the darkness in my soul Shadows
on the hills sketch the trees and the daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colors on the snowy linen land Now
I understand what you tried to say to me
How you suffered for your sanity
How you tried to set hem free They
would not listen they did not know how
i'll be for you
歌词:I guess this time you''''re really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
And as my broken heart lies bleeding
You say true love in suicide
You say you''''re cried a thousand rivers
And now you''''re swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won''''t save me anymore
Now I''''m praying to God you''''ll give me one more chance, girl
I''''ll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I''''ll be there for you
I''''d live and I''''d die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can''''t say what a love can do
I''''ll ...
&I'll be there for you& baidu mp3上就有这首歌,是你找的吧?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
篮球部落的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问哪首英文歌里面有the thousand night这句?是一个女生的声音,好像是艾薇儿的,我看歌词里面连着几句都是大概the thousand night.尤其是结尾,我看到有这句,是一首慢歌,有谁知道是哪首?谢谢啦~不是a thousand miles,是一首应该算是抒情歌吧,歌词里面连着好几句都是the thousand night(后面还有别的单词),有点像排比 是歌词里面有这句,我也不知道歌名里有没有,请告诉我是哪首歌?谢谢
真无语.本来都关闭了的问题,现在又让处理.没有找到合适的回答,怎么处理啊?!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我要找一首歌,它是英文歌也是粤语歌,它其中一句粤语歌词是:眉毛里找到我,失去了自信心。_百度知道
我要找一首歌,它是英文歌也是粤语歌,它其中一句粤语歌词是:眉毛里找到我,失去了自信心。
我有更好的答案
my pride 我的骄傲,眉目才对哦~
失去的自信心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
粤语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我在收音机听到的dj还是英文歌,怎么找到那首歌?_百度知道
我在收音机听到的dj还是英文歌,怎么找到那首歌?
pleaseWon&#39, I need it nowWhen I&#39, right here &#39,re hotter than southern California dayI don't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it't you come and put it down on meYeahI want that red velvetI want that sugar sweetDon't you come and put it down on me Oh;t give all that shy shitNo make up on, 'm without youI&#39,'Cause I really don't you come and put it down on meYour sugarYes, pleaseWon't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it't care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteYour sugarYs killing me when you&#39, please Won'cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugarYm something weakYou got me beggingBegging, hangingCome give me someWhen I's killing me when you'm broken downIt gotta be afraidDon&#39,cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour St you come and put it down on meMy broken piecesYou pick them upDon&#39, pleaseWon't wanna play no gamesI don's meI gotta be a manThere ain'Cause girl you'Cause I really don&#39, I&#39! YCause I need Little love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeYour sugar,&#39! YesSugar - Sam Tsui Oh Oh SugarI't you come and put it down on meI're awayOt care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteYour sugarYt no other way're awayOm right here, that'm living forI don&#39,m on my kneesI don't let nobody touch itUnless that somebody's mySugarYes, pleaseWon&#39, pleaseWon'm so insecureYou are the one thingTm without youI&#39, &#39, pleaseWon&#39, I&#39, I't you come and put it down on meI&#39, baby
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
用扣扣音乐听歌搜索
蜻蜓FM 倒那个时间段的记录
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖