was itit was love zico歌词翻译

您已经赞过此文了。
《鬼故事》歌词翻译
原作者:coldplay
发表时间:浏览量:3077评论数:0挑错数:0
《鬼故事》是英国另类摇滚乐队coldplay的第六张录音室专辑。
1.Always In My Head /难以忘记I think of you, I haven't slept I think I do but I don't forget想你想到难以入眠我本该忘记你,却办不到My body moves, goes where I will But though I try my heart stays still 尽管我已经离开,去了我将去的地方但我的心却留在了你这里It never moves, just won't be led And so my mouth waters to be fed没有你的指引,它该如何前行因此我也只能将思念独自吞咽And you're always in my head You're always in my head 难以忘记你难以将你忘记This I guess is to tell you You're chosen out from the rest 这就是我想告诉你的你是我最重要的人2.  Magic    Call it magic如此神奇Call it true又如此真实   I call it magic When I'm with you当我和你在一起时这感觉如此神奇   And I just got broken Broken into two 我似乎一分为二  Still I call it magic   When I'm next to you 当我在你身边时这是一种神奇的感觉  And I don't and I don't and I don't and I don't No, I don't know it's true  I don't, no I don't, no I don't, no I don't Want anybody else but you   I don't, no I don't, no I don't, no I don't   No, I don't it's true   I don't, no I don't, no I don't, no I don't   Want anybody else but you 我知道,这也许不是真的可是,我只想和你在一起  Call it magic Cut me into two 是你的魔法将我一分为二  And with all your magic I disappear from view 是你的魔法让我就此消失  And I can't get over Can't get over you 可我依旧忘不掉你依旧忘不掉  Still I call it magic Such a precious jewel 这神奇的感觉如此珍贵         Want to fall, fall so far I want to fall, fall so hard 让我坠落吧就让我尽情坠落吧  And I call it magic   And I call it true I call it magic 这也许只是魔法也许只是魔法而已     And if you were to ask me   After all that we've been through   Still believe in magic?   Yes, I do   Of course I do  
也许你会问我
经历了这么多以后
是否依然相信这魔法
是的,我相信
我相信  3 Ink 印刻   Got a tattoo said 'together thru life' Carved in your name with my pocket knife我用刀刻下了你的名字以及一个“永远在一起”的纹身 And you wonder when you wake up will it be alright你想知道,当你醒来时一切是否依旧 Feels like there's something broken inside 这感觉让我如此心痛All I know All I know Is that I'm lost Whenever you go 我只知道,我已经迷失在你离开的时候All I know Is that I love you so So much that it hurts 我只知道,我是如此爱你爱到让我难受   Got a tattoo and the pain's alright 刻下纹身,痛不算什么Just want a way of keeping you inside 只想将你留在我的身体里   All I know All I know Is that I'm lost In your fire below 我只知道,我已经迷失在你的热情之下  All I know   Is that I love you so So much that it hurts 我只知道,我如此爱你爱到让我难受I see the road begin to climb 我看见路,开始攀爬I see your stars begin to shine 我看见你的星星开始闪烁I see your colours and I'm dying of thirst 我看见你的色彩,我如此渴望All I know So much that it hurts 我如此爱你爱到让我难受4 True Love 真爱   For a second I was in control 我在一刹那中沦落I had it once I lost it though我曾拥有,如今却已失去 And all along the fire below would rise 至始至终,这火焰不曾熄灭And I wish you could have let me know What's really going on below 我希望你能让我知道正在经历的一切I've lost you now,you let me go你让我离开的时候我就已经失去了你But one last time
Tell me you love me If you don't then lie Oh lie to me 最后一次,能不能告诉我你爱我就算撒谎也好撒谎也好Remember once upon a time When I was yours and you were blind A fire would sparkle in your eyes And mine 想起从前我们爱得如此盲目你我的眼里都曾有火焰在跳动   So tell me you love me   If you don't then lie Oh lie to me   Just tell me you love me   If you don't then lie   Oh lie to me   If you don't then lie   Oh lie to me 告诉我,你爱我就算撒谎也好撒谎也好  Call it true, call it true love   Call it true, call it true love    这就是真爱吧
就当这是真爱吧  5 Midnight 午夜In the darknessBefore the dawn黎明前的黑暗里In the swelling of this storm风暴渐渐来临Running round and with apologies道歉的话语在心里徘徊And hope is gone希望却已经消失Leave a light, a light on让这盏灯亮着吧有一丝光也好Millions areLost from home离家万里In the swellingSwelling onRunning round and with a thunder闪电即将降临To bleed from thorns荆棘带来伤口Leave a light, a light onLeave a light, a light onLeave a light, a light onLeave a light, a light on让这盏灯亮着吧有一丝光也好In the darknessBefore the dawnIn the darknessBefore the dawnLeave a light, a light onLeave a light, a light on黎明前的黑暗里让这盏灯亮着吧有一丝光也好    6   Another's Arms   另一个怀抱   Late night watching TV Used to be you here beside me曾是你在我身边一起看电视到深夜   Used to be your arms around me Your body on my body曾是你的双臂将我围绕我们紧靠在一起    When the world means nothing to me 这世界对我毫无意义Another's arms another's arms你在另一个人的怀里 When the pain just rips right through me痛苦再次从我身体里碾过 Another's arms another's arms你却在另一个人的怀里      Late night watching TV Used to be you here beside me 曾是你在我身边一起看电视到深夜  Is there someone there to reach me? Is there someone there to find me? 又会有谁能找到我又会是谁能陪着我   When the pain just rips right through me 痛苦再次来袭Another's arms another's arms你在另一个人怀里 And that's just torture to me这是对我的折磨 Another's arms another's arms你在另一个人怀里 Pull yourself into me把你抱入怀里 Another's arms another's arms你却在别人怀里 When the world means nothing to me 这世界对我已毫无意义  Another's arms another's arms    当你在别人怀里Got to pull you close into me 想再次抱紧你Another's arms another's arms你却在别人怀里 Pull yourself right through me想抱紧你 Another's arms another's arms 你却在别人怀里   Late night watching TV 看电视看到深夜Wish that you were here beside me 希望你能在我身边Wish that your arms were around me希望你能再次抱紧我 Your body on my body让我们紧紧相拥      7 Oceans 海洋   Wait for your call ,love 亲爱的,等你的电话The call never came 却没有等到  Ready to fall,love Ready to claim 亲爱的,我将要坠落我将要呼喊And I'm ready for it all ,loveReady for the pain 亲爱的,我已做好一切准备 就算是痛苦也好  Meet under sunlight and   Meet me again   In the rain In the rain 我们在晴天遇见又在雨天相遇在雨中相遇     Behind the walls ,love I'm trying to change 亲爱的,我正在努力去改变哪怕又再多的阻碍  And I'm ready for it all, love I'm ready for the change亲爱的,我已做好一切准备就算是痛苦也好  Meet me in blue sky   Meet me again In the rain, the rain, the rain 我们在晴天遇见又在雨天相遇在雨中相遇     You've got to find yourself alone in this world   You've got to find yourself alone    你终会明白
在这世界上
你孤身一人  8 A Sky Full Of Stars 星空   Cause you're a sky 你就是天空cause you're a sky full of stars一片挂满繁星的夜空 I'm gonna give you my heart我已经为你而着迷Cause you're a sky cause you're a sky full of stars Cause you light up the path你就是天空一片挂满繁星的夜空将路途照亮    And I don't care go on and tear me apart 我并不在乎你让我难受And I don't care if you do就算你真的如此   Cause in a sky cause in a sky full of stars I think I saw you 因为你就是那片星空我能凝视着你就好   Cause in your eyes cause in your eyes there's a spark 因为你眼里的光芒I want to die in your arms我想死在你怀里 Cause you get brighter the more it gets dark 当黑暗越深,你就越明亮I'm gonna give you my heart我已为你着迷      And I don't care go on and tear me apart   And I don't care if you do   Cause in a sky cause in a sky full of stars   I think I see you   I think I see you 我并不在乎你让我难受就算你真的如此 因为你就是那片星空我能凝视着你就好  Cause in a sky cause in a sky full of stars   I think I see you   I think I see you      Cause you're a sky you're a sky full of stars   Such a heavenly view   You're such a heavenly view    因为你就是那片星空
天堂般的景色  9   O      Flock of birds Hovering above 一群鸟在天空盘旋  Just a flock of birds   That's how you think of love 它们让你想起了爱情  And I always look up to the sky Pray before the dawn 我总是凝视着天空在黎明前祈祷  Cause they fly always   Sometimes they arrive   Sometimes they are gone Fly on因为它们在不经意间到来又会在不经意间离开远走高飞      Flock of birds   Hovering above Into smoke I'm turned and rise, following them up 一群鸟在天空徘徊我化作烟雾追随  Still I always look up to the sky Pray before the dawn 我依然凝视夜空在黎明前祈祷Cause they fly away   One minute they arrive   Next you know they're gone Fly on 它们飞远了这一刻到来很快又会离开远走高飞     Fly on, ride through   Maybe one day I'll fly next to you   Fly on, ride through   Maybe one day I can fly with you Fly on 远走高飞吧也许有一天,我就会飞到你身边
来自无觅插件
欢迎加入,加入之后自动成为管理员。 欢迎各语种歌曲。 有条件的话可以附上歌曲链接~
(C) 2015 yeeyan.org
公司全称:北京译言协力传媒科技有限公司
京ICP备号&&京公网安备99号当前位置:&&&&&&&
Zico(Block B)Luna-It was love这就是爱(?????)歌词翻译MV试听
来源:深窗综合&|& 17:19&编辑:邱恒
Block B成员Zico的特别单曲专辑《》于1月25日0时(韩国时间)正式公开。《?????》(It was love/这就是爱)由f(x)成员Luna参与,吸引了大众的视线。通过Analogue感性引出了如同观看了一场音乐剧似的戏剧性的感性,过渡到后半部则迎来了感性的爆发。通过对纯粹爱情的回响刺激着感情线,Luna包含感性的歌声抓住了听者的耳朵。
MV:/mv?id=5284013
????? - ??/??
曲:??/Pop Time
? ?? ??? ????
?? ??? ???????
???? ?????
?? ?? ??? ? ????
? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??
?? ? ??? ?????
???? ???? ? ??
?? ? ? ? ???? ???
?? ??? ? ??? ?
?? ??? ?????
????? ?????
?? ? ?? ??? ???
??? ?? ?? ???
??? ?? ?? ???
????? ?????
??? ??? ? ???
??? ? ? ?? ????
? ???? ? ??? ? ? ??
? ???? ?? ?????
????? ? ?? ???
??? ??? ?? ? ???
?? ??? ? ??? ?
?? ??? ?????
????? ?????
?? ? ?? ??? ???
??? ?? ?? ???
??? ?? ?? ???
????? ?????
??? ??? ? ???
?? ? ??? ???? ?? ??
? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ??
?? ? ??? ??? ???? ??
?? ??? ? ??? ?
?? ??? ?????
????? ?????
?? ? ?? ??? ???
??? ?? ?? ???
??? ?? ?? ???
????? ?????
??? ??? ? ???
??? ??? ? ???
的相关阅读:
窗花有话说
深窗公众平台当前位置: &
求翻译:love was a magnificent building i built on the foundation of friendship .It took time to blossom .it took a lot of understanding,loads of sharing and caring,and plenty of affection to become what it is today .and it meant a meeting of minds.you might say that i belong to the traditional school of romance.but in my opin是什么意思?
love was a magnificent building i built on the foundation of friendship .It took time to blossom .it took a lot of understanding,loads of sharing and caring,and plenty of affection to become what it is today .and it meant a meeting of minds.you might say that i belong to the traditional school of romance.but in my opin
问题补充:
爱是我友谊的基础上建立一个宏伟的建筑。花开花时间。花了很多的理解,负载共享和关怀,和丰富的感情,成为今天它是什么,它意味着一个头脑会议你可能会说,我是属于传统的学校,在我看来romance.but,爱的需要加以培育。它必须从激烈的,但短命的爱情或肉体的乐趣杰出
正在翻译,请等待...
爱是我在友谊的基础修建的一个华丽的建筑物。需要时间开花.it采取了很多理解,装载分享和关心,并且大量喜爱成为的什么它今天是它意味的.and minds.you会议也许认为我属于romance.but传统学校以我所见,爱需要被哺育。 并且它必须是卓越的从强烈,但短命的爱或骨肉的乐趣
正在翻译,请等待...
爱是我友谊的基础上建立一个宏伟的建筑。花开花时间。花了很多的理解,负载共享和关怀,和丰富的感情,成为今天它是什么,它意味着一个头脑会议你可能会说,我是属于传统的学校,在我看来romance.but,爱的需要加以培育。它必须从激烈的,但短命的爱情或肉体的乐趣杰出%
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 was it love中文歌词 的文章

随机推荐