一首欧美DJ好像有词是when we can see wellI see you smiley求歌名

求首歌.一开始是英文的one two three four five 然后后面就不太清楚了.高潮的时候是in you love my love这首歌是在长沙一个酒吧里听到的.然后就回到自己的城市了.一直在找.是个DJ版的歌.不是抒情的.
先看下这个是不是do i do
歌手:stevie wonder
专辑:stevie wonder - the definitive collection
When I see you on the streetMy whole body gets weakWhen you're standing in a crowdYour love talks to me so loudGirl, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to youWhen I hear you on the phoneYour sweet, sexy voice turns my ear all the way onJust the mention of your nameSeems to drive my head insaneGirl, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you...babySss..MmmYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youMy life has been waiting for your loveMy arms have been waiting for your love to arriveMy heart has been waitingMy soul anticipating your love, love, loveFrom the time that I awakeI'm imagining the good love that we'll makeIf to me your vibe can do all thisJust imagine how it's going to feel when we hug and kissSugar, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you...all rightSss..MmmYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youMy life has been waiting for your loveMy arms have been waiting for your love to arriveMy heart has been waitingMy soul anticipating your love, your love, your loveLadies and gentlemen,I have the pleasure to present on my albumMr. Dizzy Gillespie...Blow!Blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow!Do I do, what you do, when I do my love to youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youMy life has been waiting for your loveMy arms have been waiting for your love to arriveMy heart has been waitingMy soul anticipating your love, your love, your lo-o-oveOh, I don't care how long it might take'Cause I know the woman for me, you I'll makeAnd I will not deny myself the chanceOf being part of what feels like the right romanceGirl, do I do, what you do, when I do my love to you, oh yeahYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youYes I got some candy kisses for your lipsYes I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for youGirl, I've got some chocolate kisses for your lovin'; baby, oh yeaDo you want some candy?Do you want some honey suckle?Do you want some chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you?Girl, if you felt everything you heard me sayTurn your feelings in your heart back to me right awayAnd I'll get itDo I do (do I do)What you do (what you do)When I do my love to youDo I do (do I do)What you do (what you do)When I do my love to youDo I do (do I do)What you do (what you do)When I do my love to youDo I do (do I do)What you do (what you do)When I do my love...Nate!I know the record is about to endBut we're just going to play and play until it goes awaySo if you don抰 like the groove you can turn the record offIt won't cost you nothin' but a penny and you'll have a cough'I know I cannot ryhme 'cause I ain't like a friend of minebut I hai ha ha ha.(jive rap)Now everybody's talking about the jive is in...Well I know I've got something for your body...Earl...EarlEarl playing by himself, man...Earl playing by himself, man...Earl playing by himself, man...Dennis playing by himself, man...five, four, three, two, one. 个人感觉上面这个可能不是没事,再看这个Love Warrior 战 尚雯婕The sky is covered by cloudsA thunderstorm is comingTiredness and pain keep weakening meI’m almost desperateThis close to desperateBut I am too proud to say itGet up from my feet I’m walking and walkingI’m a warrior for your loveMoon light spread on my shoulderBlood is rushing through my veinsLead me to the skyI’m not afraid to dieThis is like a testI’m not that kind of girlWhat do you think of meThis question’s enemyIt’s like an enemyTo meSick and tired my heart is always brokenSilver warrior with out destinationI’m not able to explain the reasontell me tell me tell meI’m a bird I’m flying across the riverThis is my land I’ll never surrenderI’m so wounded I can’t find my loverSave me save me save meGet up my love my loveGet up my love my loveWake up my love my loveHeheGet up my love my loveGet up my love my loveWake up my love my loveHeheMy love is full, my love is pureMy love is blind, my love is deafMy love is a childA child who likes to cry这首还像点
有很多my love,my love,歌也不错再推荐首哦,1,2,3,4开头的,不是你要的,但是这首真的很好听哦,真的真的好听哦Say HelloRosie Thomaslyrics By Larry Chengone two three fourIf I find him ...if i just followWould he hold me and never let me goWould he let me borrow his old winter coatI don't knowI don't knowIf I see her standing there aloneAt the train station three stops from her homeI have half a mind to say what I'm thinking anywayI don't knowI don't knowThere's airplane in the skyWith a banner right behindLoneliness is just a crimeLook each other in the eyeAnd say helloOh oh oh ohAnd say helloOh oh oh oh ohHey there, how you doing?Hi, my name's Mary!Hi!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
果断布莱尼的。。。或者《five days》。。。
你看看是不是这首,戴伦海斯的《creepin up on you 》,如果不是的话,这首也是蛮好听的!呵呵那首是水晶糖果哦。不是我要找的歌。呵呵。
下面的朋友那首也不是。
那个12345可能只是DJ喊的麦。主要有个 in your love
然后好多my love my love。
经常去长沙皇庭九号的人应该听过。呵呵。...
我有那首歌,肯定是你听的那首!
1 2 3 4 FeistOne, two, three, fourTell me that you love me moreSleepless long nightsThat is what my youth was forOld teenage hopes are alive at your doorLeft you with not...
扫描下载二维码求歌.. !!!
(欧美)_百度知道
求歌.. !!!
Timbaland.MC的不要(基本上都听过了)例....太老的就不要了.;女星.个人偏喜欢类似R&B式的抒情歌.欧美的.不要日韩的;她的歌。.欧美的哈..再列举几首你最喜欢的他&#47.列举你喜欢的2-5个男星/Apologize&#39:
re not alone'Breathless&#39! 特别是&#39.。 I&#39. 就当我顺便给大家介绍的俩首歌..列一下我喜欢的风格的歌;
'大家可以听一下.歌我还在听;You&#39.;Breathless&#39.这俩首歌都听起来超赞.谢谢大家的热情.Shayne Ward - '.最后说下
提问者采纳
jojo-AnythingThis timeToo Little Too LateBeautiful GirlsNelly Furtado-do itsay it rightPromiscuousTe Busque Cassie-long Way 2 GoMe&U
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他19条回答
Creepin'UP on you
Avril Lavigne:Complicated;Girl friend;I'm with you
craig_david-hotstuffCassie- Is It UCherri V- Between The SheetsStevie Hoang- AddictedNorman Brown- Stay With Meignorant -jay-z还有很多。。
本小姐ENGLISH MUSIC文件里的一些
Red Hot Chili Peppers-Snow ((Hey Oh))
JUST JACK-STARZ IN THEIR EYES
Limp Bizkit-Behind Blue Eyes
Blur - ParkLife
blur - coffee and tv
suede-she`s in fashion
suede-everything will flow
suede-trash
suede-So Young
suede - you belong to me
suede - animal nitrate
suede-beautiful ones
suede-we are the pigs
suede-the next life
suede-saturday night
Boy Next Door Triple Image&Stevie Brock -教皇合唱团
feel good -Gorillaz
green day - wake me up when september ends
JUST JACK-STARZ IN THEIR EYES
Life Is Beautiful-Vega 4
marilyn manson - sweet dreams
marilyn manson -the beautiful people
metallica - fade to black...
歌曲:torn between two lovers
歌手:mary macgregor 专辑:欧美
• 搜索&torn between two lovers&LRC歌词
• 搜索&torn between two lovers&mp3
[ti:torn between two lovers]
[ar:mary macgregor]
torn between tow lovers
there are times
when a woman has to say what's on her mind
even though she knows
how much it's gonna hurt
before i say another word
let me tell you i love you
let me hold you close
and say these words as gently as i can
there's been another man
that i've needed and i've loved
but that doesn't mean i love you less
and he knows you can't possess me
and he knows he never will
there's just ...
creeping upon you -darren hayes love is color blind-sarah connor the boy is mine-monica and brandy no scrubs -TLC back at one -Brian7 days-craig david the loneliness -babyface 还有USHER。
1.Mariah Carey
从第一首Hero开始便义无反顾的追随。柔和的声线和完美的海豚音使她常年稳坐流行女歌手第一把交易椅,时至今日也没人能超越她在我心中歌后的位置。
重点推荐:I still believe
through the rain
他是神话,也是疯子,他是美国最受欢迎和最具争议的说唱乐手。漂泊的童年是阿姆看什么都不爽的主因,饶舌成为他的发泄方式。很多人不屑于听Eminem的歌,他们认为Eminem充其量就只能算是一个疯子。他们认为Eminem只会说一些粗俗下流的语言,认为Eminem只会骂人,只会无中生有的闹事。但是渐渐的,我们也发现Eminem收敛了很多。从他的歌里,我们也能感受一二,他写给他女儿的歌“Mockingbird”、“Hailie's Song”、以及电影《8 Mile》的歌曲“Lose Yourself”,还有以信件...
参考资料:
我不懂英文啊,大姐,你能不能问我些中文歌曲?
30minutes-t.A.T.u(节奏很优美)
Because Of You-Kelly Clarkson(极力推荐这个)
Mr lonely-Akon(很可爱)
So Sick-Ne_Yo(比较悲伤)
S.O.S-Rihanna(快节奏,去年回国发现酒吧里的播放率很高)
No Promises-Shayne Ward
Superstar-Jamelia(国内酒吧播放率也很高,去年在英国排行榜连续上榜好几周)
when you say nothing at al-Allison Krauss(很好听,很抒情)
everytime-Britney Spears(小甜甜的慢歌)
James Blunt-You're Beautiful,他的mv也很好看.
B What U Wanna B
/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=B+What+U+Wanna+B+&lm=-1
Floorfiller
/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=+Floorfiller&lm=-1
Be my 1...
Black Eyed Peas &where is the love&chumbawamba &Tubthumping& &Salt Fare North Sea&卡百利&Zombie& &never grow old& &dying in the sun&green day &Boulevard of Broken Dreams& Dido &Thank you&野人花园 &affirmation& &i want you& &to the moon & back& &truly madly deeply&donna lewis &I could be the one&limp_bizkit &mi2&Dido &thank you&祝你愉快
• 1.Only time will tell
• 2.Big big world
• 3.My heart will go on
• 4.Forever friends
• 5.China girl
• 6.Because of you
• 7.Ever after – Trish
• 8.Letter from the moon
• 9.Lovely
• 10. Ice queen
• 11.Stay awhile
• 12.A little too late
• 13.Ordinary miracle
• 14.Cartoon heroes
• 15.Pround of you
• 16.Unwritten
• 17.What hurts the most
• 18.Fly
• 19.Tatto
• 20.See you again
• 21.best of both worlds
• 22.Listen to your heart
• 23.I’m alive
• 24.Break away
• 25.No air
• 26.Bi...
给你推荐几首我很喜欢听的歌曲咯。。不知道你会不会喜欢了,,valder fields 这个是我最喜欢的歌了。。怎么都听不烦的~!Burning 很有感觉的歌曲 。。stay 舒缓的歌。。Cry on my Shoulder -21stcentur 这首你应该听过吧?~quiet inside 2
很低的声音 有点悲伤的感觉。。always come back to your love
这个还好 。这些是我常听喜欢的歌。。
哎,地址就自己找吧,百度都有.
1. don't cry--guns n' roses我所认真听完的第一首摇滚,这首歌曾唱哭了千万人。总是能够触痛了心底最软的地方,心抽痛着,眼圈红了,却没有眼泪渗出,每多听一次就多一次的依恋...
2. fade to black--metallic金属乐队也有很经典歌曲,我相信国内有好多人都是听了这首歌的前奏才去学吉他的!METALLICA经典中的经典,也是METALLICA饱受争议的作品,因为当时有乐迷自杀就是出于这首歌,胆小别听哦~
3. dreaming my dream --cranberries有着王菲一样变幻倚俪的唱腔,高雅离开了原本浩渺的苍穹来到人间,它带着冷漠的美艳,但又说着人身上的变动和永恒,爱尔兰的卡百利乐队就这样汲取了精灵与传说的浩渺气质,沟通了人间和天空的美,把人的故事,爱情,历史,死亡,社会都融进那...
Avril Lavigne:Complicated;Girl friend;I'm with you
好吧,我承认大家找的歌都不错,但我可不相信他们都是找的是R&B歌曲。LINKIN PARK 的R&B功力也不会比我强。LZ想要R&B的好歌这里有,也有爵士的哦。ne-yo - because of youne-yo - so sick (remix)ne-yo - sexy lovebabyface - with himbabyface-lonelinessblue - you make me wannausher - burnsarah connor - 1+1=2sarah connor - every moment of my lifewebbie, lil' phat & lil' boosie-independent这首歌手忘了-Every Little Bit Hurts
我喜欢的欧美明星:Darin Zanyar ,Shayne Ward wait for you -- Elliott Yaminthis i swear -- nick lacheyEven Heaven Cries -- Monroselike no one -- darin zanyarU don't hear me -- darin zanyarExtra Ordinary Love -- darin zanyarDónde Están Corazón -- Enrique Iglesiaslost without you -- Delta Goodrem
欢迎来我的空间,希望有你喜欢的音乐哦!!
Miley Cyrus: Nobody's perfectlife's what you make itrock starRihanna: Don't stop the musicThe click five: good dayJonas brothers: S.O.S.year 3000Paramore: CrushcrushcrushChris Brown: with youMcfly: Just my luckAshlee Simpson:L.O.V.E.
boyfriendJesse Mccartney: Because you liveBeautiful soulAnybodyDeclan Galbaith: An angelTell me why
铁主 你给得俩首歌 非常不错`继续加油 有没更好的再介绍几首 QQ是
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名!一首老DJ单曲!歌词有一句是 哇爱动特厘米!英文不好见谅!_百度知道
求歌名!一首老DJ单曲!歌词有一句是 哇爱动特厘米!英文不好见谅!
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏10(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Intro - Akon - Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh
Colby O'Donis
Verse 1 - I peeped you on the phone
just showing off ya stones
and noticed that that pinky ring is bright enough baby
I know your not alone
but I could just be wrong
the way them fellas hounding ya sizing you up baby
Pre- And I like the way you take advantage of every man ya love
(Akon - I see ya)
and I know ya game girl
but i dont mind if you come and play with us
just dont talk to much (Akon- I see ya)
ya so cute you dont have to say a word
Chorus- See all those guys wanna come treat you right
cause ya sweeter than apple pie
everything that you want you got
girl you know ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌开头节奏好上是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 要歌名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌开头节奏好上是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 要歌名字
歌曲:《Can't Get You Out of My Head》歌手:凯莉·米洛词曲:凯茜·丹尼斯,罗伯·戴维斯专辑:《Fever》歌词:La la lala la la la la La la lala la la la la
La la lala la la la la
La la lala la la la la
I just can't get you out of my head
Boyyour loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boyit's more than I dare to think about
Every night
Every day Just to be there in your arms
Won't you stay
Won't you stay
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever
There's a dark secret in me
Don't leave me locked in your heart
Set me free
Feel the need in me
Set me free
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever I just can't get you out of my head(La la la,La la la la la)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
ll all be gray。  That&#39.com/ccxiaolin/blog/item/663ad6acaefd06b: Dido}  [Eminem as &#39.  可是一直都不知道STAN唱的是什么?  如果是女孩。词曲由The 45 King 和 Eminem创作。  Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot &#39;t want you to do some crazy shit  我不想再看到你说疯话了  I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick  两周前的一个新闻让我感到不安  Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge  一个家伙开车冲到了桥下  and had his girlfriend in the trunk,你肯定是没有收到,副歌部分截取于DIDO的歌曲《Thank you》,可我是你的超级歌迷  I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam  我甚至有你和Scam一起做的地下音乐;m wondering why I, the pain is such a sudden rush for me  如同肾上腺素一般;s only six years old  那是我的小弟弟. {*LOUD splash*}  [短暂的安静][溅起巨大的水花声]  {Chorus,见鬼,你仍旧没有回信?你说如果我写信.html" target="_blank">http, that shit was fat  我也喜欢你和Ruckus的歌.cn/watch/3917551;  我也不知道谁是我爸;s my little brother man,  我唱那些只是说着玩的,Eminem与Elton John再次演绎这首曲子,一定会梦到这一切。MTV由Eminem 和 DIDO共同出演?  I say that shs pretty shitty man - you&#39;ll ever lose  记得回信,我就要作爸爸了,你说我还能开吗, you dare me to drive? Man how&#39,因为我每天谈论的只有你  But she don&#39, he likes you more than I do  他要成为像你那样的人;t say who it was to  在车上还找到了一盒磁带 可他们没说磁带是给谁的……  C]  Dear Slim,是个热诚的EM崇拜者····  整首歌是以STAN和EM之间的通信为歌词,slim,但最近太忙了!我正在说话  Hey Slim。  just to chat,我希望你能听到  I&#39?  六个月了?  My girlfriend&#39;t slit her throat,从没有回信——这不是我应得的。  The morning rain clouds up my window,只是不喜欢被欺骗。所以在那些心情沮丧的日子里;s pregnant too, how&#39.thunder&quot。实际上小孩们远比大人们想象的更聪明, we coulda /ccxiaolin/blog/item/663ad6acaefd06b;]  Dear Slim,你就可以不理;em  秋天里发了两封信?  可你TM说什么, &quot,slim[尖叫声]婊子?  You got some issues Stan。  before you hurt yourself。  You said your girlfriend&#39;m ll suffer more, I wrote but you still ain&#39。  You gotta call me man, see I ain&#39,Stan。在2001年的格莱美颁奖礼上:“我希望你们运用自己的感觉。它被收录在Eminem的专辑《Curtain Cll make me not want us to meet each other  这种话让我不想和你见面  I really think you and your girlfriend need each other  我想你和你的女友确实是相互需要的  or maybe you just need to treat her better  而且你应该对她好一些  I hope you get to read this letter: Dido}  Dear Stan,我想你不会睡着的,  亲爱的从不回信的先生。  I ain&#39,很难过,  它提醒我,才真正的明白: The Hits》中  Eminem 的收获是数不清的美元和名望!  该死的,“对我没什么伤害”, that it&#39, I hope you have a chance  亲爱的Slim?  You know the song by Phil Collins,而Slim Shady的罪恶也露出端倪;7  我女友开始嫉妒.  我的茶凉了;m sorry I didn&#39, gotta go,多长时间了.html  MV 歌词 翻译对照,没人能  She don&#39;t see at all  什么也看不到  And even if I could it&#39? Try to understand。Eminem深知他对孩子们的影响,  反正;s pregnant now?That&#39,你不能呼吸  See Slim://t like you  但我不会割开她的喉咙,那是我的女友在后备箱中尖叫://6,m almost at the bridge now  好了。  There probably was a problem at the post office or something  可能是邮局或是什么地方搞错了,两个少年早已双双死去!你的女儿好吗,  这里有给你弟弟的签名,我想你会好起来的  if you relax a little。  See everyts jealous cause I talk about you 24&#47,当Eminem回复该歌迷的遗书时,我11岁时就听过那种歌”他耸了耸肩说;m-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-F  你知道PhilCollins那首关于救一个落水者的歌“In the Air of the Night”吗  about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning  但那家伙没有得救  but didn&#39, but I&#39, and I respect you cause you tell it  我尊敬你, your biggest fan!  看看吧;m I supposed to send this shit out,你将会永远失去我这样的超级歌迷的,我想你需要些建议来帮帮你了。Eminem一位忠实的歌迷竟效仿他的歌词将女友锁在卡车上开始了死亡之旅, It mad - I just think it&#39, &quot。我们本应该在一起的。  this&#39, guess what I&#39, and then she&#39;Stan&#39,  he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her  他总是欺骗妈妈还打她, then Phil saw it all。 我不像你,我真的感到十分高兴?  你说我们将会在一起是什么意思。他在唱片的前言中说道.  清晨的雨遮住了我的窗  and I can&#39,那很棒  Anyways: Dido}  [Eminem as &#39?  That type of shit&#39,你会回信的  you would write back - see I&#39,  It reminds me。”他为自己辩解道,为什么……  got out of bed at all  我的心情总是不好;m depressed  我能在你的歌里看到自己.://6, he&#39,EMINEM唱这首歌的目的是希望他的歌迷们不要像STAN那样.  还不算坏……  1st Cm on a 1000s too late - I&#39。  I left my cell?  但又能怎样呢,我本打算尽快回信给你,  m your biggest fan  我知道你也许每天都听到这个。  My girlfriend&#39, how far along is she。  He wants to be just like you man?  I&#39,因为你说的一切都是事实?操他的蛋吧.  你真诚的, Stan -- P,This is Stan  只是为了聊天, that I do want you as a fan  很高兴我可以激励你, I dr  我们在该死的寒风中等了四个小时,只有六岁  We waited in the blistering cold for you, think about it  我爱你t really got shit else so that shit helps when I&#39;ll die too  因为窒息而死会让她更痛苦.。  I love you St know you like I know you Sre like his fuckin idol  那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像,Stan  We should be together too  我们也将会在一起的  {Chorus,EM那带着浓厚鼻音的RAP.直到偶然地看了歌词,我想要的只不过是个该死的回信; noise  [Eminem as &#39。  So this is my cassette I&#39: volume gradually grows over raindrop background  2nd Chorus,他的名字是……是你  Damn,我是你最忠诚的粉——stan  {Chorus,你猜我会叫她什么,由说唱歌手Eminem和英国歌手DIDO共同演绎, I just tied her up,定会惊叫的  I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can&#39,stan 排在第290位, I just hope it reaches you in time  希望你能读到这封信?  嘿, you still ain&#39。  Stan&#39.S;m just lyou in a way  看在我们有相同的境遇的份儿上。  Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds  有时我也会割开手腕看它能流多少血,你还好吗.  STAN其实是个人名://hi, hit me back  应该是这首。  Now it&#39,我吃了1000片镇定药  and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call  眼睛睁不开了, then at am doing 90 on the freeway  我在车上;t;s my girlfriend screamin in the trunk  嘿,看了MTV。  It&#39;m sorry  我也读到了你的Ronnie叔叔的事儿。  And when you dream I hope you can&#39;]  Dear Mister-I&#39,我肯定是错过了  Don&#39?  {*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*}  [车轮摩擦的声音][碰撞声]  ;t answer fans  我还没疯;  I wrote the addresses on &#39;m sending you。  I can relate to what you&#39, I&#39。  你可以去网站的MTV版块看看这部MTV?  嘿,但你为何那样疯狂 我只要你做一个歌迷  I just don&#39。  got a room full of your posters and your pictures man  我的房间里贴满了你的海报和照片;m glad I inspire yous not so bad, I&#39,我写信给你;ma name her Bonnie  我会给她起名叫Bonnie  I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I&#39。  I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn&#39。  I like the shit you did with Rt that mad though,我只是绑住她。  Sincerely yours. {*brief silence*} ,闭嘴,那些痛楚向我袭来, what&#39,还不算坏,希望你能抓住机会, I think that you&#39;s FUCKED UP you don&#39, I&#39.;No;em oncause I don&#39, truly yours,  it&#39, you must not-a got &#39。  and here&#39。  If I have a daughter, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy  亲爱的Stan。  but I didn&#39;ll be the last package I ever send your ass  这将是我寄给你最后的邮件了;t sleep and you dream about it  现在你把一切都毁了;t think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you  不要认为我写那些歌是故意让你难过的  But what&#39.&quot, I hope you hear it  这回是我要寄给你的磁带,但愿它能赶在你伤害自己前寄到, his name was, and my home phone at the bottom  我把我的地址;t like bein lied to  我还没疯;em perfect  我在上面清清楚楚的写上了地址;m bout to be a father  我的女朋友也怀孕了; fuck it,要好好的活着·  在《滚石评选500有史最伟大的歌》里。  I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest  我甚至咋胸前纹上你的名字, I just don&#39。  cause if she suffocates she&#39;t sleep and you SCREAM about it  当你梦到时,但你仍未答复。  It&#39;s an autogrin the air tonight&quot, my pager,我只是认为你TMD不屑于回信给歌迷, I&#39?  /watch/3917551;t deserve it, no one does  但她并不像我如此的了解你;m drowsy  但现在一切都晚了,想想吧  You ruined it now, I&#39, I think you need some counseling to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some  你有些小问题,  I sent two le {*screaming*} Shut up bitch,你本可以阻止我溺水的. it was you  想想看;t wanna talk to me outside your concert  如果你不想在剧场外理我, that&#39;s this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too,可你只是说了个“不”  That&#39;m really flattered you would call your daughter that  你能给你女儿起那个名字;s like adrenaline, I drift away and put &#39, I musta missed you  很抱歉在演唱会上没能见到你;re saying in your songsso when Iem  有时我总是把地址写得很潦草, I hope you can&#39;t called or wrote!《STAN》是EMINEM专辑《The Marshall Mathers LP》中的第三首单曲、姓名和电话都留在了信末,没有我.baidu.html  看看下面的歌词  相信···你也会有不一样的感觉  歌词~  Eminem  Chorus,  看见的都是灰色  but your picture on my wall  但在墙上却有你的照片,  I wrote it on the Starter cap  我写在了信的开始  I&#39: Dido  My tea&#39., but they didn&#39。  And what&#39.。  I know you gotm tryin to talk。  If you didn&#39, 就好听你的歌  只有你的歌能帮我,  you didn&#39, and she was pregnant with his kid  后备箱里是他怀孕的女友  and in the car they found a tape。  Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I&#39,在高速路上开90  Hey St see you at the show。  c&#39! I&#39,  Oh shit:<a href="http
提问者评价
谢谢,虽然不是。
其他8条回答
我猜可能是 Britney Spears 的 If you seek Amy.
开头lalala,节奏也挺好。
Ein Kleines Lied Candee —失色天空
Gwen Stefani - Rich Girl
粉红佳人 -So What
是不是 loving you??
can&#39;t get you out of my head--Kylie Minogue
Naughty Boy的la la la
你去 酷狗音乐搜索一下