July 28, 2016
July 28, 2016
July 28, 2016
July 27, 2016
July 27, 2016
Top 10 Unusual Uses For Coca Cola
July 3, 2010
We have previously published articles on unusual uses for
which proved very popular – so today we are presenting another fun list of out-of-the-ordinary uses for a rather ordinary product: coke. Coke was introduced by the Coca Cola company in 1886 – making it a rather true and tested favorite of generations of people in over 200 countries (at least according to the company). This list should give you some ideas on how to get more from your coke than usual.
Coca Cola is an excellent rust buster. If you have a bunch of small objects that need de-rusting, soak them in coke overnight and give them a good scrub in the morning. The properties of coke help to break down the rust particles, making cleaning much easier. You can also apply coke to a chrome finish which is rust spotted – pour some on a rough textured cloth and rub it in a circular motion. Be sure to throw out the used coke when you are done with it or you might be taking a trip to the doctor.
Like the previous item, the citric acid in Coke makes for an excellent window cleaner. This is especially useful for car windows which can get tough buildups of gunk. Pour over the can of coke and rub the window – then wipe it off with a damp cloth (to ensure the removal of any sticky residue from the sugars in the drink). Think of this like a cheap alternative to the many citrus fruit based cleaners that are sold on TV.
Coke can be used for a variety of cooking techniques. You can mix it half and half with BBQ sauce for an excellent marinade, and you can even casserole an entire chicken in it.
is a tasty recipe for chicken pieces cooked on the stove top with coke – try it, you will be pleasantly surprised. The sugars give a deep glossy coating and caramelized flavor, while the citric acid (found in lemons) gives a nice tang. Coke also makes a great glaze for baked ham.
For those of you who live in areas where skunk smells can be an issue from time to time, one can of coke added to a bucket of water with detergent really helps to break the odor down. If you have been sprayed, stand in the shower and cover yourself from head to toe with coke – wait for a few minutes, then rinse off. The added bonus is that coke is an excellent hair treatment so you get two tips for the price of one with this item!
The chemicals in coca cola can be very effective to help neutralize the pain of jellyfish stings. The best thing about this is that while most people at the beach are unlikely to be carrying anti-sting lotions, they are likely to be carrying a bottle of coke. Just pour the coke over the area in which you have been stung and feel the relief. If you don’t happen to have any coke, the other alternative treatment is to pee on the stung part of your body – or to have someone else pee on it for you.
Pots can sometimes get a black film on the bottom which is almost
this is caused by over-cooking or just natural discoloration due to highly acidic foods. To remove the black and restore your pot to new, pour in a can of coke (or as much as you need to cover the blackened area by an inch) and put it on the stove on a low heat. After an hour or so, wash the pot as normal.
Grease stains are famously difficult to remove from clothing and stain removers can be very expensive. Here is a cheap solution: empty a can of coke into your wash along with the usual detergent and run it through a normal cycle. This is also quite effective for removing blood and it helps to deodorize smelly clothes.
This item also appeared on the beer list – and it works just the same. Pour some cola into a shallow dish and place it in the garden near the problem area. Slugs, snails, and other bugs will go in for a drink and never come out again! This is a very good first line of attack in your garden and it can obviously save you an enormous amount of money by reducing the need for pesticides. You can pour the left over coke (minus the bugs) onto plants that like acidic soil like azaleas and gardenias.
Coca cola is useful for a variety of ailments. The most common is for soothing upset stomachs. Just slowly sip a glass of flat coke and it should help to alleviate nausea. It is also good for people suffering from diarrhea or a sore throat. I would say that it can also cure hiccups but, frankly, a glass of water should do the same thing, as the chemicals in coke don’t offer any special “anti-hiccup” magic.
Most people who have been around on the Internet for at least a few years will be familiar with the diet-coke-Mentos volcano. The idea is that you drop a Mentos into a bottle of coke and the chemical reaction causes the coke to spurt for miles (not literally of course). The video clip above shows a great example of this fun use for coke. Why not buy a bunch of bottles this weekend and see if you can do better than the efforts shown above?
Jamie is the founder of Listverse. He spends his time working on the site, doing research for new lists, and dabbling in perfumery. He is fascinated with all things historic, creepy, and bizarre.
Read More:
March 1, 2009
November 13, 2007
May 18, 2012
June 5, 2013一首歌,歌词有句是 you are the air that I breath wo are .you are the soul that I need.英文歌 男声 结尾有 my beautiful girl~
Boyzone - All That I Need I was lost and alone Trying to grow making my way down that long winding road Had no reason no rhyme Like a song out of time And there you were standing in front of my eyes How could I be such a fool To let go of love and break all the rules Girl when you walked down that door Left a hole in my heart And now I know for sure Chorus:You're the air that I breathe Girl you're all that I need And I wanna thank you,lady You're the words that I read You're the light that I see And your love is all that I need I was searching in vain Playing a game Had no-one else but myself left to blame You came into my world No diamonds or pearls Just like a castle of sand Girl,I almost let love slip right out of my hands And just like a flower needs rain I will stand by your side through the joy and the pain Repeat Chorus X2 You're all that I need,girl You're the air that I breathe,yeah And I want to thank you (And I want to thank you,lady) You're the words that I read,girl You're love is all I need,yeah And I want to thank you (And I want to thank you,lady) You're all that I need,girl You're the air that I breathe,yeah And I want to thank you..
- - 不是。 但还是谢谢了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
那首歌就叫beautiful girl,qq音乐里有,但是没有歌词,在专辑bluelover里,
the air that i breath
是v factory唱的beautiful girl。歌词:It's just another rainy daySomehow I feel it different wayIt caught me by surprise em..It's hard for me to believeThat it's coming over meIt...
有点熟悉,忘记了。
V factory- beautiful girl
Boyzone的《All That I Need》
扫描下载二维码150分!英文歌狂请进。(抒情为主)_百度知道
150分!英文歌狂请进。(抒情为主)
玛利亚凯丽、sarah conner、Shakira的很多歌i see youMy goodbyeeversleepingBrokenMoon RiverComo se cura una heridain dreams(指环王)Burningyou raise me upwhen christmas comes to townnow we are freemagic boulevardmad worldforever(stratovarius)gotta let you goGraduationThe TowerTs Night。为了节约资源与时间我先把我特别喜欢的歌曲列出来、Blackmore&#39、air supply、jesse mccartney,有的就不用推荐了、Gareth Gates、Lady Gaga、t you walk awaywonderful lifeone more timetime for miaclesSwayif you want meWhen You Told Me You Loved MeBlue GhostIt&#39,其他语言的都要,才可以回答、beFour、declan galbraith,I feel close to youRemember MeNever Be ReplacedNever Meant To BeGod Rest You Merry Gentlementhe time of our livesdreamy eyeslove to be loved by youonly lovedon&#39。除了中日韩粤语,你只有喜欢以下80%以上的歌、billy gillman、Tamas Wells
iPod里的几千首都是英文歌, 150分随时奉上;s only the fairy talePromises Don&#39。谢谢咯 ,你们不要推荐那些太大众的就好了;ll beCallingScarborough FairA perfect indianIt&#39。 &quot、Groove Coverage的全部都有了总之; FlagFire flytrouble is a friendCrawlMonsoonForever FriendsMermaid SongOne For Da MoneyYou were my everythingI RemainBt Come EasyBarbie girlKilling Me Softly With His SongStranger In ParadiseOnly an ocean awayThe Weary KindStaythe flameYesterday Once MoreDying in the sunMagic MelodyBlack Black HeartFind a wayAre You The OneWavin&#39unbreak my heartWhen You BelieveMe against the musicb what you wanna b everything but the girlThere you&#39,我听过很多英文歌;澄色密码&quot
提问者采纳
like a song磁性少男:hole in my heart经典的旋律:white lie in black清纯凄楚:love mail空灵唯美唯美的男声
提问者评价
5首都很经典 很符合我
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他29条回答
american mouthcrazierstay here forever i wanted you - inaforever in my life - jojo summer home in your armsneed you now - lady antebellum
I&#39,不知道你是不喜欢还是没看到,我还是放在推荐里面啦flightless bird我看了有几首比较热门但是很好听的你没写,额,不管如何;m yourswea you arefive daysright now makoucolors in bloomyou belong with megotta go my own way我觉得你应该会喜欢的,
i been hoping
gia farrell
.很喜欢的.They-c AngelNe Ten Va Pas Losing The Love -Joy EnriquezTake A Bow-RihannaJami soul SheAnia-el'alba verrcDisc jockey project - FallingVeronica Ballestrini-eskimo kissfootprints on my heart Nikki Cleary - I Miss YouStranded -Mcneal Lutricia liekkas sofia jannok自己喜欢的 。不是大众的!希望楼主没有听过而且喜欢。
优格男孩(A1)的歌,可以说首首都是经典!我下面推荐几首我个人喜欢的!When I'm missing youlearn to flytomorrowdo you remembertoo bad babynothing but trouble living the dreamcherish this love(我第一推荐!)介绍你最好的!simple plan 的generation!NIckelback的If everyone cared,how you remind me.ellis paul的the world ain't slowing downjason mraz的wordplay和geek in the pink不知道谁唱的god-shaped holeskillet(这个乐队经典啊!)的comatose,hero,awake and alive(超赞),monster。daniel powter的bad dayshakira的hips don't liekevin rudolf的i made it(本人第一推荐!) Westlife的to be with you
A Little Inspiration----Jo De La Rosa Always Be Minealways getting over you-----angela ammonsanother day---lene marlinDestiny ---Jim BrickmanDon't Leave----Vanessa HudgensForever & Almost Always---Kate VoegeleGrace---Laura Story I M Just A Little Bit Shy----Natasha ThomasImpress You-----Kay BMissing You----DruMy Prayer----DevotionMy Spot In The World ----Lauren ChristyNo Matter----KenOne True Flame ---Darin
one last time-Elise Estrada nothing in the world-kittenbecouse you loved me-celine dion
back at one-brian mcknightnever had dream come ture-s clud 7all the way-stargatepink panties-akiai still miss you-akiatake a bow-rihannaLove Story-taylor swiftyesterday-leona lewisi think of you-tata young都是些珍藏多年的好歌
no one else comes close--joeit's not goodbye--laura pausinto fall in love again--jessica simpsonfelling you--m80(强推!!!!!)maria arredondo--mercymy all--mariah careythrough the rain--mariah careyy.o.u--m80觉得好听我继续推荐啊!(*^__^*)
Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same
James Blunt - 1973 ,Love Love Love
Backstreet Boys - How Did I Fall In Love With You
Melanie C Featuring Lisa &Left Eye& Lopes - Never Be The Same Again
Mary J. Blige feat. Ne-Yo - What Love Is
Cascada - Everytime We Touch
Leona Lewis - I Got You
Take That - Back For Good
Darin - Want Ya
John Mayer - Dreaming With A Broken Heart
Jesse McCartney - Because You Live
Britney Spears - Everytime
Jay Sean - Stolen
Daughtry - It's Not Over
Monica - Angel Of Mine
JoJo - Too Little Too Late
Jewel - Stand
Michelle Tomes - Feel
Enya - Only Time
觉得你不听流行曲...就好象Love the way you lie
Whataya Want From Me
nothing‘s gonna change my love for you ,方大同翻唱版很好听
Unchained Melody - Righteous BrothersTonight,I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta FlackEndless Love - Lionel Richie Feat. Diana RossMandy - Barry ManilowDon't Dream It's Over - Crowded HouseBleeding Love - Leona LewisHow Deep is Your Love - Bee GeesI Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie WonderI Knew I Loved You - Savage GardenKiss From A Rose - Seal
Buringjust last one lastlast night(艾佛森)Lene Marlin-A Place Nearbymariah carey - when you believeCathy Burton-RedeemerBackstreet Boys-Best That I Canheal_the_worldMiley Cyrus-I Hope You Find ItS Club 7-Never Had A Dream Come Trueshayne ward - breathlessshayne ward - until yousummer snow 夏之雪Cherine Nouri-ForbiddenTonya Mitchell仓木麻衣 - tonight,i feel close you英文经典情歌 that's why you go awayKeke Palmer-Hard To BreatheRyan Melody-Without A WordTatyana Ali-Through Life AloneThara-What Happend To UsAvril Lavigne-My Happy EndingJay Sean-Lights Offgareth gates - anyone of us
I Cry-Shayne WardCry Me A River-Justin Timberlake Our Song-UffieOur Song-Taylor SwiftGeek in the Pink、Lucky-Jason Mraz 希望你喜欢
昨日重现,my loye, the magic key,nothing's gonna change my love for you
听听Declan的歌。超棒的 还有Tamas Wells的歌这俩位嗓音都是超棒的,Declan变声后声音很后,不过还是很有磁性的希望你喜欢不喜欢也不要在心里骂我
breathless-shayne wardbeautiful-eminemyou are my everything-lexington bridgedon t cry-guns and rosescry on my shoulder
我用一首歌打动你 a day to be alone (one less reason)
IF I WERE A BOYEMPTY ROOM SCHOOL DAYBYE BYE
without me
《we could be together》,芝华士广告用过,撩人的效果被比作人鱼之歌,酷狗里就有...
话说抒情歌啊!去ST找Tomi Enn吧!
黑色星期五
V Factory - Beautiful Girl
这里的两百首你应该大部分都没听过,但精彩好听我可以保证,以后多交流下,我也是个英语歌爱好者,家里存了大概四五千首哦,随时候教
&& Comforting Sounds&&----Mew
&& Gravity&&----Embrace
&& Sing&&----Travis
&& Somewhere Only We Know&&----Keane
&& Everything Will Flow &&----Suede
&& That’s Not My Name&&----The Ting Tings
&& All We Are&&----One Republic
&& Do No Wrong&&----Thirteen Senses
&& If You Have To Go&&----Geneva
&& Who Put The Lights On My Shoulders&&----Oasis
&& Dakota&&---- Stereophonics
&& To Be Happy Now&&----Copeland
&& Winter Wooskie&& ---- Belle And Sebastian
&& Chasing Us Under&&---- The Morning After Girls
&& Broken Heart&&----S...
不知道你要什么类型的,反正都给你
①brian seo-open your eyes(他的声音很好听,很柔和,这首歌的音调不是特别高,但听得十分舒服)
②Timbaland-Apologize(经典中的经典啊,很好唱,这首歌的传唱度非常高,很好听)
③bruno mars-just the way you are(这首歌带点说唱,但很好听,歌手的声音有点嘶哑)
④orchard of mines-globus(这首歌的音调非常低,但很好听,是一位网友强烈向我推荐的)
⑤Delta goodrem-lost without you(稍微有点爆发力,到副歌部分时,觉得非常好听)
⑥nickelback-savin me(很有爆发力哦,也是一位网友向我推荐的)
⑦Pussycat dolls-hush hush(这首歌,那就真的是经典,真的不用我多说)
⑧lily allen-littlest things(这首歌也带点说唱,说真的,我觉得...
你说的那些歌我基本都听过,但喜欢的大概只占70%,而且大多数已经听腻了,删掉很久了
Same cry---Jin 英
Mean sleep---Van Hunt 英
Ne T'en Va Pas---Sheryfa Luna 法
Lettre du front---Kenza Farah 法
Love---Sasha Son 英
Song 6---Daniel Powter 英
Tears and dry---Menudo 英
Please don't go---Brownboy & Melissa Lujan 英
Married man---Pualini 英
Miami---K'jon 英
Ghetto child---Joe 英
Helden der liebe---Kate & Ben 德
Ich lieb immer noch noch so se---Kate & Ben 德
Kiedys bylo inaczej---Jeden Osiem L 波兰
Makes me wonder---Karl Wolf 英
Birthday sex---Jeremih 英
I won't disagree---Kate Voegele 英
We do it---8 Ball 英
Przyjazn---Jeden Osiem L 波兰
Avril Lavigne : Falling Into History ,Hot , Innocence ,Keep Holding On ,Losing Grip ,My Happy Ending ,Nobody's Home ,The Best Damn Thing ,Thing's I'll Never Say
Britney Spears : 3 ,Circus ,Baby One More Time ,Everytime ,My only Wish(圣诞节听的话会很有感觉=])
Chris Brown : Forever ,Say Goodbye ,With You
Daniel Powter : Bad Day ,Best Of Me ,Free Loop ,Next Plane Home ,Whole World Around
Demi Lovato : Gift Of A Friend ,Here We Go Again ,Remember December ,So Far So Great ,Solo ,You Got Nothing On Me
Hilary Duff : Beat Of My Heart ,Come Clean ,Fly ,Gypsy Woman ,Material Girl ,Now You Know ,So Yesterday ,The Math ,Wake Up ,Who's That Girl
M2M : Dear D...
参考资料:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 joyfeel伞车 的文章

随机推荐