今天上午才看到的宣传片,歌词有im. poweful. im.downy unstopables.歌名是

有首中文歌,高潮的歌词有句英文im treasure im treasure的,_百度知道
有首中文歌,高潮的歌词有句英文im treasure im treasure的,
pretty girl.11  歌词, oh mine    Tre everything I see in my dreams  I wouldn’t say that to you if it wasn’t true    Oh, whoa  Oh girl, ooh, girl I’m gonna show you when you&#39, you:Bruno Mars  英语专辑, you, that is what you are  Honey, you are my treasure  You are my treasure:2012:Treasure:Unorthodox Jukebox  发行:  Give me your,  歌手;re my golden star  You think you could make my wish come true  If you let me treasure you  If you let me treasure oh-oh-you    You are my treasure, you a sexy lady  But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else    Ooh, but you&#39, so fine  Oh whoa  Oh, you are  You are my treasure, that is what you are  Honey, you&#39, you should be smiling  A girl like you should never look so blue  You're my golden star  I know you could make my wish come true  If you let me treasure you  If you let me treasure oh-oh-you    Pre mine, whoa  I know that you don’t know it.12, oh mine    Treasure, you, you, you,re wonderful, you are my treasure  You are my treasure, pretty girl, baby  I gotta tell you a little somethin’ about yourself  You&#39, yeah, you are    Treasure, give me your attention, flawless, that is what you are  Hre fine, I’m gonna show you when you&#39, you, whoa  I know that you don’re fine, so fine  Ooh, yeah, you&#39, but you&#39, you&#39  歌曲
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问一下一首歌词很多都是职业名的英文歌_百度知道
问一下一首歌词很多都是职业名的英文歌
提问者采纳
t stop 确保你不会停下 be the one that you wanna be 成为你想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起唱吧 doctor,律师,消防员,或者是邮递员 why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢;ve got all the love? why not president, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员;ve got all love for you 因为我得到了所有的爱B Want U wanna Bdoctor? you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想, fire fighter or a post man 警察;s not real life 那都不是真正的生活 i know you could reach the top 我知道你可以到达顶峰 make sure that you won&#39? why not president, coz i&#39,演员, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?成为一个有梦想的人 you can be just the one you wanna be你可以成为你想成为的人 police man,要成为一个梦想家 you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,演员;t stop 确保你不会停下 be the one that you wanna be 成为你想成为的人 now sing this with me 现在和我一起唱 we may have different ways to think 我们也许有不同的思考方式 but it doesn&#39, lawyer or a singer 医生;m singing for you 现在我在这里为你歌唱 i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你 coz i&#39,你就能成为你想做的人 last year i used to dream about this day 去年我常常梦想着这一天 now i&#39,成为一个有梦想的人you can you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为你想成为的人 police man, actor,还是歌手;s what does really matter 那才是问题的所在 luxury cars and bling 奢华的车和物质 that&#39,你就能成为你想做的人 i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都有一样东西 that we all share together 我们都拥有的 we got that one nice dream 我们都有一个美好的梦想 we live for 我们为它生存 you never know what life could bring 你永远不会知道生活会带来什么 coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么东西能永恒存在 just hold on to the team you play for 只要执着于你所效力的事业 i know you could reach the top 我知道你可以到达顶峰 make sure that you won&#39,消防员;m here i&#39? why not president, lawyer or a singer 医生, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统? you can be just the one you wanna be 只要你想,还是歌手,你就能成为你想做的人 doctor,或者是邮递员 why not something like your old man 为什么不能是像你父亲之类的人呢, fire fighter or a post man 警察,律师,还是歌手;t really matter 但是真的不要紧 we all caught up in the steam of this life 我们都赶上了这趟人生之旅 focus on every little thing 执着于每一件小事 that&#39, actor, be a dreamer 为什么不能是当总统呢,律师, actor
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌名是peerless
我也很喜欢这首歌的~~~
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer
why not president, be a dreamer
you can be just the one you wanna be
police man, fire fighter or a post man
why not something like your old man
driver, actor, lawyer or a singer
i know that we all got one thing
that we all share together
we got that one nice dream
we live for
you never know what life could bring
coz nothing last for ever
just hold on to the team
you play for
i know you could reach the top
make sure that you wont stop
be the one that ...
歌曲试听:http://box./m?gate=1&ct=&tn=baidumt,peerless%20%20&word=mp3,/player/data/YmRkbDU$.mp3,,[peerless]&si=;darin+;0305&lm=&mtid=1&d=9
歌词:doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer
police man, fire fighter or a post man
why not something like your old man
driver, actor, lawyer or a singer
i know that we all got one thing
that we all share together
we got that one...
b what u wanna b
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家
why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人
you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员
why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙计?
driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家
why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人
i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌词是baby im sorry的韩文抒情慢歌_百度知道
一首歌词是baby im sorry的韩文抒情慢歌
  歌名:baby,im sorry  词:c.k chen  曲:chen  编曲:国外  演唱:c.k&chen  chen:  哦BABY BABY 我只想跟你说声对不起  不要不理我 给一个让我向你道歉的机会  c.k:  为什么你要这样的对我  你觉得我会给你机会吗  chen:  oh girl  上帝安排我们这样的相遇  不希望给你带来太多的压力  我知道我犯了许多不该犯的错误  真的我发现有一天我错了开始醒悟  每次我耍脾气还要向你摆酷  为什么一而再在而三的让你吃醋  其实我也不是要故意刁难你  让你跟我在一起是那么的辛苦  c.k:  难道爱上你真的是我犯的错误  为什麽你要让我心碎一次次失望  曾经的甜言蜜语只是奢侈的记忆  那麽多的伤害你叫我如何原谅  渐渐冷漠的脸夹杂冰冷泪水却怕被你发现  心里是否还有一丝期待你总是无情打碎  boy我是否已经成了你的包袱  chen:  哦BABY BABY 我只想跟你说声对不起  不要不理我 给一个让我向你道歉的机会  c.k:  为什么你要这样的对我  你觉得我会给你机会吗  chen:  你老是怪我没有时间来陪你  其实我是真的没有时间来陪你  晚上回到家马上打开QQ  最希望是听到你上线的声音  想给你打电话却听到 却听到  对不起你所拨打的电话不在服务区)  感觉两个人的距离渐渐越来越远  告诉我你还爱我 我将给你第二次幸福  c.k:  一个人的情人节在家傻傻等你电话  你说你很忙宝贝对不起没有时间陪你  没有关系 真的没有关系  八点档的喜剧看到渐渐流泪  不需要你的礼物  只想听你再说一次你爱我  为什麽逼我放弃  你知道我有多爱你  即使受伤还是依然等待  我还能坚持多久  chen&c.k:  哦BABY 轻轻擦干你的泪  现在就对你说我爱你  爱情 或许经不起等  不要让爱你的人受伤害  c.k:  我不要我不要再去想那么多  我不要我不要再去怀疑爱情  我也不要继续傻傻等待  鼓起勇气问你最后一次爱不爱我  这一刻 你的目光如此温柔  让我瞬间掉进你的温柔陷阱  这场爱情故事究竟痛苦还是甜蜜  给我一个答案 好不好?  chen:  那些无聊琐碎的事情  给我烦恼给我压力给我痛苦  请你原谅我以前的过错  给个机会让我们可以重新来过  哦BABYBABY我只是想让你知道  在这个世界你对我才是真正的重要  2004年我向你发誓  我会给你带来真正的幸福
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
是myname唱的baby im sorry,不是bigbang
myname的是快歌,而且无关爱情
我觉得不快,确实无关爱情。
有babyim sorry 的歌我听过的有好多
能报报歌名吗
b1a4 ,myname,bigbang,都有这个名字的歌。歌名就是这个
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他2条回答
贝贝的Baby I'm Sorry(BIGBANG--东永裴.太阳)
别忘了点击采纳哦
My Name-baby i'm sorry 韩国组合
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁taste of your im lips on ride有这句歌词的歌是什么?_百度知道
taste of your im lips on ride有这句歌词的歌是什么?
提问者采纳
t you know that you&#39, 2003年发行以下为全文歌词: In the Zm on a rideYou'm slipping underWith a taste of poison paradiseI'm on a rideYou't hideI need a hitBaby, can't come downIt'm intoxicated nowI think you's all aroundCan you feel me now With a taste of your lipsI're toxicAnd I love what you doDon're toxicAnd I love what you doDon't you seeI're toxicAnd I love what you doDon's no escapeI can're toxicI'm addicted to youDon'm on a rideYou're toxicIt&#39:Bt you know that you' There'm addicted to youDon're dangerousI'm slipping underWith a taste of poison paradiseI're toxic With a taste of your lipsI' it Too highCan's in the airAnd it're toxicI'm callingA guy like youShould wear a warningIt're toxicTaste of my lips and having fun With a taste of your lipsI'm lovin'm fallin't you know that you're toxic Don&#39, give me itYou't you know that you'm slipping underWith a taste of poison paradiseI't come downLosing my headSpinning 't you know that you'm slipping underWith a taste of poison paradise I'll love it nowI think I'm on a rideYou's dangerousI's taking over me Too highCan're toxicI't you know that you'm addicted to youDon'roundDo you feel me now With a taste of your lipsI'round and 'm addicted to youDon's cupSlowlyIt'm intoxicated nowI think you're toxicI't you know that you's getting lateTo give it upI took a sipFrom the Devil're toxicAnd I love what you doDon't you know that you'm ready nowI't you know that you'm ready nowI think I're toxicI&#39小甜甜Britney Spears的歌曲Toxic专辑;ll love it nowI think I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
小甜甜布兰妮的
toxic 完整歌词是with the taste of your lips,i'm on a ride.望采纳
为您推荐:
taste的相关知识
其他1条回答
Britney Spears - &Toxic&.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名,歌词最后是:从不能不让你看到眼中有泪,可是我,有点累,背着你,我留下最珍贵,男人的眼泪!知_百度知道
求歌名,歌词最后是:从不能不让你看到眼中有泪,可是我,有点累,背着你,我留下最珍贵,男人的眼泪!知
正确的歌词是“从不让不懂事的你知道 眼中有泪 可是我有点累 我无路可退 背着你我流下最珍贵 男人的眼泪”,出自歌曲《男人眼泪》基本信息:中文名称:男人眼泪所属专辑:因为爱发行时间:歌曲原唱:刘德华 填
词:刘德华 谱
曲:黄庆元歌词:在人前隐藏着泪 在背后苦酒满杯两个人生活太久 到了最后无色无味不懂得给我安慰 这一切不能怪谁只是我没有出息 将唯一的自尊违背没有你我的生命里 失去了爱的滋味有了我你的生命里 增添了不必的憔悴不是我你不知道伤悲 不是我你怎么能体会到底应该一个飞 还是无所谓从不让不相关的你感到 心中的疲惫从不让不懂事的你知道 眼中有泪可是我有点累 我无路可退背着你我流下最珍贵 男人的眼泪背着你我流下最珍贵 男人的眼泪
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
楼主说的那首歌就叫做《男人的眼泪》
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他2条回答
《最后的赞歌》
刘德华男人眼泪
作曲:黄庆元填词:刘德华编曲:鲍比达
在人前隐藏着泪
在背后苦酒满杯